Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Closed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger

PostSubject: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

{This RP is closed.}

Last edited by Tiger on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orange

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Taking the quiz now. I might get a commision on another site later on this morning. cat

Result :

Mischievous Fursona
Your fursona's a bit of a trickster! Perhaps you are only disguised as a human. Either way, you only prank those who deserve it ... right?

Example species: Cat, coyote, fox.

EDIT : Form.
Name: Melony.
Description: Melony is a small, lean wolf. She is fast, but she lacks hunting skills. She is michievous and tricky and loves a good joke. She has light yellow wings that are covered in soft feathers that are around an average size, maybe a bit smaller. She has a earing in the top of one ear and she has a light brown pelt [ the colour of my hair/skin.] . She has a 3 - pointed star on her nose and her stomach has white fur. The bottom of her paws are rainbow, like her crazy side. One half of her tail is black, showing her dark and sinister side [me]. When she is angry, her wings swell & turn a dull red and she mutates red neck spikes. Her pelt turns to an auburn colour and her brown eyes get tints of red.
Other: Nope Very Happy

Last edited by Orange on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Orange wrote:
Taking the quiz now. I might get a commision on another site later on this morning. cat

Result :

Mischievous Fursona
Your fursona's a bit of a trickster! Perhaps you are only disguised as a human. Either way, you only prank those who deserve it ... right?

Example species: Cat, coyote, fox.

{( Haha, nice. Mine was "Something winged". Not quite sure what to do yet though. )}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Name: Coree
Description: a small tricolor shetland sheep dog with a long coat. She has half pointed, half floppy ears and a long, narrow muzzle. Her eyes are shining hazel. Her back is a beautiful reddish gold, draping over her shoulders and the top of her tail. On the tip of her tail, her chest, belly, and forelegs she is pure snowy white. The top of her head is a brown cap.
Other:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:52 pm

{( Both accepted. Thanks for joining. Smile )}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:55 pm

((Aweshum RP, Tiger! I'll join when I think of a perfect fursona! xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Madi wrote:
((Aweshum RP, Tiger! I'll join when I think of a perfect fursona! xD))

{( Alright! Thanks Madi! )}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orange

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Melony stood by the large lake,[in shared territory] she was just above ground level standing on rather a large stick. Her body always lent slightly to the right when she stood up, it annoyed her that her body was not symetrical. She prowled around the lake, looking for food. Fish would be nice; she could fly above the lake and dive down at amazing speeds, her rainbow paws would always break the water quickly. She usually dived just under so the black part of her tail stayed in the air, giving onlookeds the impression there was a black stick in the middle of the lake. However, her claws became slippery after being in the water and her fur clumped.

Snapping out of her dreaming, she saw a rabbit dart past - now was her chance! She jumped off the log, glided for a bit and ran after the rabit - catching the rabit, it crushed in her sharp claws. Her wings had been pressed against her side without her even noticing. Her rainbow paws left marks of the dieing creature. She ate it quickly, content. bounce Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karie

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Great role play, Tiger! [: This is what I got from the test:

Large Fursona

Your fursona is large and in charge! You're confident and assertive, and know how to get your way. This can come in handy sometimes! Just as long as you don't step on anyone's toes ... Example species: Dragon, tiger, wolf.

Name: Circe
Description: Circe is a small, lithe wolf. Her fur is deep, long, silky smooth, and glossy. Circe's fur is a light brown color with blonde and dark brown highlights running through it. Her toes are gold, as is her belly. Circe has wings, which are the same color as her fur, although they fade to gold at the tips. Circe has a gold hoop in each of her ears and wears a gold necklace at all times. She has dark brown and gold leg warmers on all of her legs. Circe's eyes are light amber with flecks of gold.
Other: Nope! [:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Jamie
Description: She is no particular animal....as she tends to shape-shift from different 'forms' a lot. In each form, however, she always has a green, orange, and white band around her right wrist, and a white circle around her left eye. One eye is blue, the other green.
Other: None? ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Nocturnal Fursona

Who turned out the lights? If you have a nocturnal fursona, you probably did. You like nighttime better than daytime, and darkness better than light. This might make you depressing ... or it might just mean that you're not a morning person. Example species: Bat, cat, owl.

Name: Neko
Description: Neko is a tall, skinny cat, half side white, which represents his pure side, half side black, which represents his evil side ((duh)). Neko is known for not wanting to recklessly throw himself into a situation without thinking it through, but also wants to be popular because he's tired of being the outcast in any group of people! He usually wears dirty, ripped jeans and a black t-shirt with a long rip as if someone was spinning on an angle with their claws unsheathed. Neko has a long tail, which usually helps him keep his balance more than others. He is part of the independent party ((politically)) and is VERY spiritually, but not so much that he will push his beliefs or go preaching. Neko enjoys writing, since it allows him to be alone and just think. Sometimes, he will just zone out on his thoughts. Wanting to be popular, Neko is always there to crack a joke or think up a game. In short, he's pretty desperate.
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:57 pm

{( All accepted. Thanks for joining! )}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bridget

Location : Get away from me, stalker! You ain't knowin' that!!!

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:14 am

Name: Bridget
Description: Bridget is a young, bouncy, happy-go-lucky golden retriever. Her fur is long and dark golden, seeming to always frizz no matter how many times she grooms it. It's slightly wavy, unusual for a golden retriever. She isn't exactly skinny, but she's a healthy size that isn't strong but is good for running. The fea's eyes are a dark, dark brown, showing the way she can see things in a negative way. Her muzzle is long and narrow, always ready to talk, and her tail seems to always wag since she usually likes to be optimistic. Her bark is sweet, even when she tries not to be, and her ears are perked and alert whether she wants to hear something good, bad, or is just alert.
Other: Nope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closed.   

Back to top Go down

Closed.
Page 1 of 1