Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Empty
PostSubject: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 pm

We're more of the sneaky, silent type
We like the peace, the wind in our fur
We're fast and agile, don't ever think you'll win
We like the wide open spaces
We are WINDCLAN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the original Windclan. You may create cats from your own imagination, but please have at least one from the books
There is no form. Create your own or make an descriptive introduction.
You guys know what the rules are. Follow 'em.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

LeadeR---> Onestar

DeputY---> Sedgewhisker

MedicinE CaT--->
MedicinE CaT ApprenticE--->

WarriorS;;
Webfoot{Jamiee Hatake}

ApprenticeS;;
Crowpaw{Suburbia}

QueenS AnD KitS;;
Ashfoot{Jamiee Hatake}

ElderS;;

Last edited by Jamiee Hatake on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm

((Name: Sedgewhisker
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Name: Sedgewhisker
[Accepted, but I'd like one of the original cats to be deputy ^.^ ]
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

((Sedgewhisker is from The Foruth Apprentice and Fading Echos. :3))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Sedgewhisker is from The Foruth Apprentice and Fading Echos. :3))
[Oh, alright. Sorry, I haven't read that far Rolling Eyes ]
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm

((S'okay! :3 Onestar and Sedgewhisker?))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((S'okay! :3 Onestar and Sedgewhisker?))
[You start Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Sedgewhisker trotted down the scoop of land and into the camp with two plump rabbits swinging in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 am

((Should I make a ThunderClan? XD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 am

Name: Crowpaw ((Yah know, like from Midnight?))
Description: Crowpaw, like a crow, is pitch black and has ruffled fur.
Personality: Crowpaw is sorta naive in his decision making, and will go head first into anything dangerous.
Other: Meow.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 am

Ttyycool wrote:
((Should I make a ThunderClan? XD))

[I could ask Cherry if she wanted to make it. I think it would be cool if one person owned each clan; it would make things more interesting! Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 pm

((Okay! Very Happy Ill go edit the Border thread.))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:58 am

The light tabby tom sat at the entrance to the leader's den. His tail was curled around his paws, his eyes skimmed the camp, and his ears were rigid triangles on his head. The Fresh-kill pile seemed pretty well stocked...but it had been better before. I'd be best to send out another hunting patrol...see what we can find. Better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

((Twas that for Sedgewhisker? :3))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Twas that for Sedgewhisker? :3))

[It's for whomever ^_^ ]
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Sedgewhisker licked her small white paws, rubbing them then over her face. She flicked her long tail in greeting to Onestar, and bounded towards him. "Hello!" she purred, grinning.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
Sedgewhisker licked her small white paws, rubbing them then over her face. She flicked her long tail in greeting to Onestar, and bounded towards him. "Hello!" she purred, grinning.

"Ah, hello Sedgewhisker." Onestar greeted his deputy with a friendly flick of his tail. He stood up, stretching out his long legs before continuing. "Were you out hunting? I could have sent a patrol out with you."
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:49 pm

"Nah, I took Webfoot out on RiverClan border patrol. Should I go at Sunhigh?" she mewed, sitting down and curling her tail daintily over her small paws.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
"Nah, I took Webfoot out on RiverClan border patrol. Should I go at Sunhigh?" she mewed, sitting down and curling her tail daintily over her small paws.

He paused, then nodded.

"Yes. I'll go with you and we'll make it a border patrol. I feel hesitant leaving the camp with neither you are myself here. Then we'll just hunt on our way back."
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:16 am

Sedgewhisker nodded. "I havn't seen much of ThunderClan, and it seems they've abandoned marking borders..." She murmured thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
Sedgewhisker nodded. "I havn't seen much of ThunderClan, and it seems they've abandoned marking borders..." She murmured thoughtfully.

The tip of his tail twitched, as well as his whiskers. It wasn't like Thunderclan to do that. "Hm. I wonder if they're alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:45 pm

((Name: Nightcloud

Name: Darkpelt

Name: Swiftfoot.))

"Lets take Nightcloud and make it a full border patrol?" She suggested. "Swiftfoot and Darkpelt'll watch the camp." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}   W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W|I|N|D|C|L|A|N {{insider}}
Page 1 of 1