Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 am


The forest holds many secrets, ones that can not be seen with the naked eye. It holds the past and present and future of many lifeforms, big and small, young and old. Who can predict what really goes on in the forest beyond what most see? Only the animals themselves can tell. Yet no preditors are found here. No foxes, wolves, or large cats of any sort. But that doesn't mean there isn't danger.....

There is Safety in Numbers




There are five main groups that rule this forest. Rabbits, Red Squirrels, Otters, Racoons, and Ferrets. Each has their own territory but they all follow the same set of rules. The main one.... to be loyal to your group. The rest.... well here they are:



No Power-Playing.
No God-Modding.
Don't use chat speak while Rping.
Ask before you join someone elses rp
You don't need to wait till your forms are accepted to rp
Keep everything PG. Excessive Violence will not be tolerated
If you read the rules wright Forest Haven in your form
No foul language
When not in RP please use: (), [],{}, or type OOC: (out of character) in your form
Please follow all IS RPing guidelines/rules.


Even knowing these limitations, would you still like to join? Well then fill out this form
Name:
Gender
Creature
Description:
Position Wanted
Other:


Setting:

The forest is stationed in the middle of America, in one of the few places that haven't been spoiled by men yet.
In this forest, the rabbits rule the north. This area is wide plains, with trees scattered here and there. A small pond is where they get there water.
To the east is the ferrets. They live in a more rocky area, where there is much food to be found. There main water source is a small stream.
To the south are the squirrels The squirrels live in a large abundant forest, with high trees to climb in, and a lake for their water.
To the east is the otters, their main territory is filled with water, such as streams, rivers, lakes, ponds and more.
And finally in the middle live the raccoons. Their area if very flat in some areas and rough and tough in others. There is much cover for them to hide in with the trees, and the rocks.















Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm


Towering Trees
Home of the Red Squirrels

Alpha Female: Lenna
Alpha Male: Undecided

Beta Female:
Beta Male:

Members:
Males:
Grove - Madi
Wyne - Me
Torrin - Tigey
Females:
Illea - Me



Alpha Key For Lenna:
° - We have met, Congratulations!
»¤« I seem to see you around a lot. Wonder why?
­­├∆┤ I consider you a friend. Possibly a good one
╔┼╗ Best Buddies ^^
┬₪┬ Your different then all the rest, Could I be in love?
¥§¥ I have fallen for you completely. This bond will never break. Be my mate?





Last edited by |Sweet| on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm



Wandering plains
Home of the Rabbits

Alpha Male: Fiver
Alpha Female: Undecided

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members:
Females:
Tianni - Alana
Hazelle-Circe
Male:
Merlin - Me





Alpha Key for Fiver
~ Hello there, welcome to my home
¦­~¦ I have seen you before, and now I see you again
|¦¦| You are my friend, lets go graze together
□▒□ I see you hiding there, Tag your it! (Best friends)
╠♥╣I am always smiling around you, You make me happy (Love)
♥♥♥ All the games aside, I finally realize your the one. Be my mate?






Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm





Raging Streams
Home of the Otters

Alpha Female: Cecilia
Alpha Male: Undecided

Beta Female:
Beta Male:

Members:
Male:
Pacific - Ttyycool
Tryce - Me
Dreden - Madi
Female:
Ukkie - Me


Alpha Key for Cecilia
‬‬٭ Welcome to my pack
<×> I remember you. You are ____
{×} I have an extra oyster. We could share it if you want.
▌≈▐ Lets go swimming together, I enjoy being around you (Best friends)
∫♦∫ You enchant me. (Love)
۞۞۞ Your more to me than life itself. I will stick with you though the good and bad. Be my mate?







Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm



Rocky Ridges
Home of the Ferrets

Alpha Male: Didrik
Alpha Female: Undecided

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members:
Females:
* Whitewind - Madi



Alpha Key for Didrik
* Ok, we have met.
╞Ξ╡ Its you again, well Hello
⌠◊⌡ I am bored, lets go do something fun
╘♠╛Ok, We have all day, what do you want to do (Best Friends)
►◊◄ You seem to sparkle when I look at you, I am falling hard aren't I (Love)
☼☼☼ I can't deny it, you are the only one for me. Be my mate?







Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 pm


[Insert Banner I am making here]


Grasping Shadows
Home of the Racoons

Alpha female: Nallias
Alpha Male: Undecided

Beta Female:
Beta Male:

Members:
Males:
Bandit - Alana
Emerson - Jamiee
Kaylen - Madi
Female:
Corey - Jamiee


Last edited by |Sweet| on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Name: Tianni
Gender: Female
Creature: Bunny
Description: Tianni is a fluffy white rabbit with floppy ears and an unusually puffy tail. She is unusually small for a fully grown rabbit, and can easily be mistaken for a kit (baby rabbit). Tianni has light blue eyes, but flecks of silver/grey can be seen if you look deep into them.
Position Wanted: Alpha Wink
Other: Forest Haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Alana wrote:
Name: Tianni
Gender: Female
Creature: Bunny
Description: Tianni is a fluffy white rabbit with floppy ears and an unusually puffy tail. She is unusually small for a fully grown rabbit, and can easily be mistaken for a kit (baby rabbit). Tianni has light blue eyes, but flecks of silver/grey can be seen if you look deep into them.
Position Wanted: Alpha Wink
Other: Forest Haven

[Accepted. Would you like to rp with them? ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
Name: Tianni
Gender: Female
Creature: Bunny
Description: Tianni is a fluffy white rabbit with floppy ears and an unusually puffy tail. She is unusually small for a fully grown rabbit, and can easily be mistaken for a kit (baby rabbit). Tianni has light blue eyes, but flecks of silver/grey can be seen if you look deep into them.
Position Wanted: Alpha Wink
Other: Forest Haven

[Accepted. Would you like to rp with them? ]
( Sure Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm

[Would you start? Smile ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:11 pm

Name: Bandit
Gender: Male
Creature: Raccoon
Description: Bandit has gray fur and a black and whit face, just like any raccoon. He has dark hazel eyes, but the green is hardly even visible through the mass of dark browns.
Position Wanted: Alpha maybe...
Other: Forest Haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

Alana wrote:
Name: Bandit
Gender: Male
Creature: Raccoon
Description: Bandit has gray fur and a black and whit face, just like any raccoon. He has dark hazel eyes, but the green is hardly even visible through the mass of dark browns.
Position Wanted: Alpha maybe...
Other: Forest Haven

[Also accepted. ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
[Would you start? Smile ]
( Sure Smile )
A small white rabbit walked carefully through the forest, careful to tiptoe over the crisp leaves, as well as anything that might make too much noise. After all, she was just a little bunny without a clue as to what big animals may live here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
[Would you start? Smile ]
( Sure Smile )
A small white rabbit walked carefully through the forest, careful to tiptoe over the crisp leaves, as well as anything that might make too much noise. After all, she was just a little bunny without a clue as to what big animals may live here.

The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
[Would you start? Smile ]
( Sure Smile )
A small white rabbit walked carefully through the forest, careful to tiptoe over the crisp leaves, as well as anything that might make too much noise. After all, she was just a little bunny without a clue as to what big animals may live here.

The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?

Tianni impulsively ducked behind a bush as she heard the sound of another animal's feet hitting the forest ground, terrified that it may be a deer, or even a... no. She wouldn't scare herself with thoughts like that. It was probably just a squirrel, or maybe even another rabbit like herself. She nodded, having successfully convinced herself. "Who's there?" Tianni called out, careful to keep the fright out of her gentle, melody-like voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:


The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?

Tianni impulsively ducked behind a bush as she heard the sound of another animal's feet hitting the forest ground, terrified that it may be a deer, or even a... no. She wouldn't scare herself with thoughts like that. It was probably just a squirrel, or maybe even another rabbit like herself. She nodded, having successfully convinced herself. "Who's there?" Tianni called out, careful to keep the fright out of her gentle, melody-like voice.

The male paused, one paw already out in mid run. No one seemed to be around, but after sniffing the air once, he turned towards a bush about a 100 feet away. Creeping towards it, he tensed to spring on whoever was in his territory that wasn't supposed to be. So far there wasn't anyone else in his group left, so that couldn'y be used as a excuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:


The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?

Tianni impulsively ducked behind a bush as she heard the sound of another animal's feet hitting the forest ground, terrified that it may be a deer, or even a... no. She wouldn't scare herself with thoughts like that. It was probably just a squirrel, or maybe even another rabbit like herself. She nodded, having successfully convinced herself. "Who's there?" Tianni called out, careful to keep the fright out of her gentle, melody-like voice.

The male paused, one paw already out in mid run. No one seemed to be around, but after sniffing the air once, he turned towards a bush about a 100 feet away. Creeping towards it, he tensed to spring on whoever was in his territory that wasn't supposed to be. So far there wasn't anyone else in his group left, so that couldn'y be used as a excuse.
Tianni snuck a peak through the bush's leaf-covered branches, trying to see what it was that was out there. Finally, she sighed, taking a few steps away from her safe little hiding place and facing the rabbit in front of her. "I'll ask you one more time. Who. Are. You."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:


The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?

Tianni impulsively ducked behind a bush as she heard the sound of another animal's feet hitting the forest ground, terrified that it may be a deer, or even a... no. She wouldn't scare herself with thoughts like that. It was probably just a squirrel, or maybe even another rabbit like herself. She nodded, having successfully convinced herself. "Who's there?" Tianni called out, careful to keep the fright out of her gentle, melody-like voice.

The male paused, one paw already out in mid run. No one seemed to be around, but after sniffing the air once, he turned towards a bush about a 100 feet away. Creeping towards it, he tensed to spring on whoever was in his territory that wasn't supposed to be. So far there wasn't anyone else in his group left, so that couldn'y be used as a excuse.
Tianni snuck a peak through the bush's leaf-covered branches, trying to see what it was that was out there. Finally, she sighed, taking a few steps away from her safe little hiding place and facing the rabbit in front of her. "I'll ask you one more time. Who. Are. You."

The male was surprised by her boldness, and it only ticked him of more. "I am Fiver, Alpha of Wandering Plains. The real question is for you fea. Who are you?" His teeth gnashed together at the end, and his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:


The hazel and mahogany colored rabbit, hopped swiftly through the territory which he called his own. Each stride of his grew longer, and he didn't even attempt to be silent as he ran. This was his home, why should he hide?

Tianni impulsively ducked behind a bush as she heard the sound of another animal's feet hitting the forest ground, terrified that it may be a deer, or even a... no. She wouldn't scare herself with thoughts like that. It was probably just a squirrel, or maybe even another rabbit like herself. She nodded, having successfully convinced herself. "Who's there?" Tianni called out, careful to keep the fright out of her gentle, melody-like voice.

The male paused, one paw already out in mid run. No one seemed to be around, but after sniffing the air once, he turned towards a bush about a 100 feet away. Creeping towards it, he tensed to spring on whoever was in his territory that wasn't supposed to be. So far there wasn't anyone else in his group left, so that couldn'y be used as a excuse.
Tianni snuck a peak through the bush's leaf-covered branches, trying to see what it was that was out there. Finally, she sighed, taking a few steps away from her safe little hiding place and facing the rabbit in front of her. "I'll ask you one more time. Who. Are. You."

The male was surprised by her boldness, and it only ticked him of more. "I am Fiver, Alpha of Wandering Plains. The real question is for you fea. Who are you?" His teeth gnashed together at the end, and his eyes narrowed.

"My name?" The fea asked, obviously amused, "Well, I am Tianni, Alpha of Nothing." She answered breezily, obviously unfazed by his expression. Her fear had entirely ceased to an end when she realized that Fiver was only a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Pacific
Gender Male
Creature Otter
Description: he looks like any normal otter with green eyes.
Position Wanted: ALPHA! Very Happy
Other: Nope

Forest Haven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
Name: Pacific
Gender Male
Creature Otter
Description: he looks like any normal otter with green eyes.
Position Wanted: ALPHA! Very Happy
Other: Nope

Forest Haven

[Accepted. I just finished the otters banner and alpha key to Wink ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Alana wrote:


"My name?" The fea asked, obviously amused, "Well, I am Tianni, Alpha of Nothing." She answered breezily, obviously unfazed by his expression. Her fear had entirely ceased to an end when she realized that Fiver was only a rabbit.

"Well Miss Tianni, Why are you here then? This is my turf, I don't like strange rabbits entering it." He replied, relaxing ever so slightly to sit down on his haunches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:


"My name?" The fea asked, obviously amused, "Well, I am Tianni, Alpha of Nothing." She answered breezily, obviously unfazed by his expression. Her fear had entirely ceased to an end when she realized that Fiver was only a rabbit.

"Well Miss Tianni, Why are you here then? This is my turf, I don't like strange rabbits entering it." He replied, relaxing ever so slightly to sit down on his haunches.
"Oh please, from what I can smell, your quote in quote 'pack', consists of you, you, and... who was it again? Oh yeah, you. And I most certainly do not appreciate being referred to as a strange rabbit." Tianni said stubbernly, watching the rabbit closely for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Sweet|

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-07-06
Location : Why do you need to know? O.o

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:


"My name?" The fea asked, obviously amused, "Well, I am Tianni, Alpha of Nothing." She answered breezily, obviously unfazed by his expression. Her fear had entirely ceased to an end when she realized that Fiver was only a rabbit.

"Well Miss Tianni, Why are you here then? This is my turf, I don't like strange rabbits entering it." He replied, relaxing ever so slightly to sit down on his haunches.
"Oh please, from what I can smell, your quote in quote 'pack', consists of you, you, and... who was it again? Oh yeah, you. And I most certainly do not appreciate being referred to as a strange rabbit." Tianni said stubbernly, watching the rabbit closely for his reaction.

"No matter how many rabbits are under my lead, This is still my turf. I fought tooth and nail for it, and won. You are a strange rabbit, entering it and I have every right to either attack you or kick you out if I wish it. " Fiver replied, jade eyes hard as he gazed at her. Maybe she would like to join....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana

avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2010-07-06
Age : 20
Location : the world may never know.

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:47 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:


"My name?" The fea asked, obviously amused, "Well, I am Tianni, Alpha of Nothing." She answered breezily, obviously unfazed by his expression. Her fear had entirely ceased to an end when she realized that Fiver was only a rabbit.

"Well Miss Tianni, Why are you here then? This is my turf, I don't like strange rabbits entering it." He replied, relaxing ever so slightly to sit down on his haunches.
"Oh please, from what I can smell, your quote in quote 'pack', consists of you, you, and... who was it again? Oh yeah, you. And I most certainly do not appreciate being referred to as a strange rabbit." Tianni said stubbernly, watching the rabbit closely for his reaction.

"No matter how many rabbits are under my lead, This is still my turf. I fought tooth and nail for it, and won. You are a strange rabbit, entering it and I have every right to either attack you or kick you out if I wish it. " Fiver replied, jade eyes hard as he gazed at her. Maybe she would like to join....

"Yeah, because you are really going to kick me out?" Tianni laughed, a smile crossing over her porcelain white face. "Well, maybe I'll join this little pack of yours, just for the fun of it." She said raising one eyebrow, as if to ask whether or not he had a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   

Back to top Go down
 
¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Crown Lynn Swan numbers ...
» Onion Tou!!! The most dangerous creature in the world!!!!
» studio vase - 4 small raised triangles mark - Robert Mabon
» Another small pot with no clear id
» Small white vase and strawberry pot

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: