Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 pm

I abruptly pulled away from his touch, and threw my gaze to the ground. I knew that he meant well, and I didn't want to pull away. I needed to be comforted, but so many memories were triggered by so many different things. That one small touch was one. I pushed the memory aside, though I knew it would be back later today. I shook my head, still avoiding his gaze, "I'm sorry, Jack."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 am

((RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

»Madi« wrote:
I abruptly pulled away from his touch, and threw my gaze to the ground. I knew that he meant well, and I didn't want to pull away. I needed to be comforted, but so many memories were triggered by so many different things. That one small touch was one. I pushed the memory aside, though I knew it would be back later today. I shook my head, still avoiding his gaze, "I'm sorry, Jack."

Jack looked down at his paws, cheeks burning guiltily. "It's okay. I understand." He murmured, feeling upset that he had startled her so - he had enough points against her already.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack looked down at his paws, cheeks burning guiltily. "It's okay. I understand." He murmured, feeling upset that he had startled her so - he had enough points against her already.

"Come. We need to make it back before sunrise," I whispered, looking back to him with clouded eyes. I then turned my head and began to pad towards the territory, my steps quick but still cautious.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

"Come. We need to make it back before sunrise," I whispered, looking back to him with clouded eyes. I then turned my head and began to pad towards the territory, my steps quick but still cautious.

Jack nodded and followed her, his paw stepped light and gentle, yet quick against the forest floor. His ears were pressed against his head, and his blue eyes remained on his paws sometimes, though he looked at Evaine quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:00 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack nodded and followed her, his paw stepped light and gentle, yet quick against the forest floor. His ears were pressed against his head, and his blue eyes remained on his paws sometimes, though he looked at Evaine quite a few times.

((Hey, Karie, if you ever move to Texas, can I be the first to know? xD))

Finally, I stopped at the edge of an almost unseen clearing, as it was hidden behind a forest of many diverse types of trees. I let a small smile braze my muzzle and looked back, "Welcome to Burning Embers Pack of Aryion, Jack."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:15 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((Hey, Karie, if you ever move to Texas, can I be the first to know? xD))

Finally, I stopped at the edge of an almost unseen clearing, as it was hidden behind a forest of many diverse types of trees. I let a small smile braze my muzzle and looked back, "Welcome to Burning Embers Pack of Aryion, Jack."

{{ Of course! And if you ever happen to move to Virginia, lemme know. xD }}
Jack looked up and nodded pleasantly. "It's very nice. A little small, but that's precisely what I like." Jack continued to gaze around the space, nodding and smiling as a familiar hum passed his lips.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 am

Evaine
Self Role Play
Spoiler:

Me? I'm a puzzle waiting to have my last piece located.
Well? Start searching.

Last edited by »Madi« on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:31 am

Karie wrote:

{{ Of course! And if you ever happen to move to Virginia, lemme know. xD }}
Jack looked up and nodded pleasantly. "It's very nice. A little small, but that's precisely what I like." Jack continued to gaze around the space, nodding and smiling as a familiar hum passed his lips.

I nodded to the male and said, "Yes. It's more than I could have ever asked for." But that was just it. I knew the secrets of Aryion. How could I ask for anything more than that? That's exactly it. I didn't ask, but yet, I got it.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:43 pm

»Madi« wrote:

I nodded to the male and said, "Yes. It's more than I could have ever asked for." But that was just it. I knew the secrets of Aryion. How could I ask for anything more than that? That's exactly it. I didn't ask, but yet, I got it.

{{ Wow, creepy cool self role play! (: }}
{{ I must make one for Jack. o.O }}

Jack nodded and looked around at the campground. He gently turned to Evaine and took a deep breath before he murmured a gentle, "I'm really sorry that I frightened you earlier, Evaine. I apologize from the deepest depths of my heart, and I'm... I'm just sorry. You've been so nice and... I'm not used to that."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Karie wrote:

{{ Wow, creepy cool self role play! (: }}
{{ I must make one for Jack. o.O }}

Jack nodded and looked around at the campground. He gently turned to Evaine and took a deep breath before he murmured a gentle, "I'm really sorry that I frightened you earlier, Evaine. I apologize from the deepest depths of my heart, and I'm... I'm just sorry. You've been so nice and... I'm not used to that."

>> xD Thank you! I'm changing a few things up a bit, first..<<
>> I can't wait to see it. ^^<<

I nodded, turning my head and looking over to the male with my pale, sincere blue eyes. "No, Jack. You have no need to apologize. I'm like that with everyone... It's a burden..." I replied, my silky smooth voice quiet, almost a whisper. I then dropped my head a bit and looked to the ground, adding, "I don't believe I deserve to be an alpha. I'm so timid... Everyone- like you- tries to help me, but I just push them away. So many things I've seen, and so many things I've felt... I'm not fit to be a leader..."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm

»Madi« wrote:

>> xD Thank you! I'm changing a few things up a bit, first..<<
>> I can't wait to see it. ^^<<

I nodded, turning my head and looking over to the male with my pale, sincere blue eyes. "No, Jack. You have no need to apologize. I'm like that with everyone... It's a burden..." I replied, my silky smooth voice quiet, almost a whisper. I then dropped my head a bit and looked to the ground, adding, "I don't believe I deserve to be an alpha. I'm so timid... Everyone- like you- tries to help me, but I just push them away. So many things I've seen, and so many things I've felt... I'm not fit to be a leader..."

Jack dipped his head. "Still, I apologize. I've been through so much, also. All three of my owners hated me, and I didn't look forward to each night. I would let out shrill mournful howls while they would... do..." Jack squeezed his eyes shut and then murmured, "I'm not ready to talk about it just yet." He looked over at Evaine. "I hope we can still be friends, Evaine."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack dipped his head. "Still, I apologize. I've been through so much, also. All three of my owners hated me, and I didn't look forward to each night. I would let out shrill mournful howls while they would... do..." Jack squeezed his eyes shut and then murmured, "I'm not ready to talk about it just yet." He looked over at Evaine. "I hope we can still be friends, Evaine."

I suddenly realized that Jack and I were much alike. We had both had horrible pasts that neither of us wanted to remember at all. "Jack... why would even have to ask that?" I replied gently, placing a paw on his shoulder, "Of course we can still be friends. I wouldn't have it any other way." I then looked into his eyes, keeping my gaze steady, "You don't have to talk about. No one is pressuring you or asking." She then looked to her paws, thankful no one had brought up the subject of her past.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 pm

»Madi« wrote:

I suddenly realized that Jack and I were much alike. We had both had horrible pasts that neither of us wanted to remember at all. "Jack... why would even have to ask that?" I replied gently, placing a paw on his shoulder, "Of course we can still be friends. I wouldn't have it any other way." I then looked into his eyes, keeping my gaze steady, "You don't have to talk about. No one is pressuring you or asking." She then looked to her paws, thankful no one had brought up the subject of her past.

Jack smiled at Evaine and replied, "Good. I'm glad that I can have you as a friend." Being cautious about his movements, he gently licked her ear with warmth in his heavy heart and whispered, "Good night, Evaine. Sweet dreams." Then Jack padded off, to his den.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack smiled at Evaine and replied, "Good. I'm glad that I can have you as a friend." Being cautious about his movements, he gently licked her ear with warmth in his heavy heart and whispered, "Good night, Evaine. Sweet dreams." Then Jack padded off, to his den.

When he was out of sight, and out of earshot, I whimpered, though his small gesture put a small warmth in my heart. I hung my head low as I began to pad towards my den. I quickly laid on my stomach and put my paws over my muzzle. I didn't want to fall asleep, in fear I would I would be taken back by another nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

»Madi« wrote:

When he was out of sight, and out of earshot, I whimpered, though his small gesture put a small warmth in my heart. I hung my head low as I began to pad towards my den. I quickly laid on my stomach and put my paws over my muzzle. I didn't want to fall asleep, in fear I would I would be taken back by another nightmare.

Jack looked up at the stars and wondered how Evaine was sleeping. He certaintly wasn't going to go to sleep. Jack stood up and walked to Evaine's den, peeking in only to see a very awake Evaine. He stepped back, but his paw stepped on a twig that snapped. Jack silently cursed the twig.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack looked up at the stars and wondered how Evaine was sleeping. He certaintly wasn't going to go to sleep. Jack stood up and walked to Evaine's den, peeking in only to see a very awake Evaine. He stepped back, but his paw stepped on a twig that snapped. Jack silently cursed the twig.

My head jerked up, and my eyes quickly located the source of the sound. It was Jack. I raised my eyebrows, and asked quietly, "Why are you here?" I didn't like others to see me like this. Especially those who I called my friends... I was ashamed of myself, and I always would be.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

My head jerked up, and my eyes quickly located the source of the sound. It was Jack. I raised my eyebrows, and asked quietly, "Why are you here?" I didn't like others to see me like this. Especially those who I called my friends... I was ashamed of myself, and I always would be.

Jack pressed his ears against his head and stuttered helplessly for a moment. Cheeks flushed with red humiliation, Jack was disappointed in himself for making her seem so ashamed. Jack was silent and just looked up at Evaine, glancing from her to his paws as he shuffled them embarassedly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack pressed his ears against his head and stuttered helplessly for a moment. Cheeks flushed with red humiliation, Jack was disappointed in himself for making her seem so ashamed. Jack was silent and just looked up at Evaine, glancing from her to his paws as he shuffled them embarassedly.
Evain sighed as she flicked her tail inviting him in, "I'm sorry... It's not your fault, Jack." She looked up to him from her paws and gave a crooked smile.

>> WB <<
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Evain sighed as she flicked her tail inviting him in, "I'm sorry... It's not your fault, Jack." She looked up to him from her paws and gave a crooked smile.
>> WB <<

Jack walked in quietly and sat down next to the door, daring himself to go closer to Evaine silently. But he felt that she needed space, so he just looked up at her and replied with a short response, "Once again I frightened you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack walked in quietly and sat down next to the door, daring himself to go closer to Evaine silently. But he felt that she needed space, so he just looked up at her and replied with a short response, "Once again I frightened you."

"No..." she began to answer, frowning once again as she continued, "you didn't scare me, but... I just wasn't expecting anyone." She rose to her haunches, no seeing eye to eye with the male.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm

»Madi« wrote:

"No..." she began to answer, frowning once again as she continued, "you didn't scare me, but... I just wasn't expecting anyone." She rose to her haunches, no seeing eye to eye with the male.

Jack gazed at her, caught like a mouse in a trap when he saw her eyes. Letting out a sigh, he reluctantly pulled his gaze away and looked to the side, eyes cast downward. "Tell me, Evaine. Do you feel strange? I feel a bit odd."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack gazed at her, caught like a mouse in a trap when he saw her eyes. Letting out a sigh, he reluctantly pulled his gaze away and looked to the side, eyes cast downward. "Tell me, Evaine. Do you feel strange? I feel a bit odd."

"How so?" She asked, pondering what he meant when he said that. She cocked her head to the side, trying to process his question in her mind, but no simple answer came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm

»Madi« wrote:

"How so?" She asked, pondering what he meant when he said that. She cocked her head to the side, trying to process his question in her mind, but no simple answer came to mind.

Jack replied quite quickly, answering with a simple, "My stomach feels a little queasy, and I feel all weak and a bit warm. Perhaps I have a fever."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack replied quite quickly, answering with a simple, "My stomach feels a little queasy, and I feel all weak and a bit warm. Perhaps I have a fever."

My eyes held concern for the male as I cocked my head to the side once again, "N-no I don't feel... odd. Are you ok, Jack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: