Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:16 pm

»Madi« wrote:

My eyes held concern for the male as I cocked my head to the side once again, "N-no I don't feel... odd. Are you ok, Jack?"

Jack rose his eyes to meet her concerned gaze, and a chill immediately ran down his spine. "I - I don't... I don't... I don't know... Evaine."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack rose his eyes to meet her concerned gaze, and a chill immediately ran down his spine. "I - I don't... I don't... I don't know... Evaine."

I began to whimper as I quickly came to his side, feeling his cold body. "J-Jack? Are you sure you don't feel anything else?" she asked with a voice misted with worry.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

»Madi« wrote:

I began to whimper as I quickly came to his side, feeling his cold body. "J-Jack? Are you sure you don't feel anything else?" she asked with a voice misted with worry.

Jack shook his head, looking over at her and feeling burning heat scatter through his entire body, buttering his veins with heavy warmth.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack shook his head, looking over at her and feeling burning heat scatter through his entire body, buttering his veins with heavy warmth.

I began to panic. There was no medicine dog, or no dog that could heal... Not even Life Vine had any. I whined and pressed myself to the male, saying, "Hold on, Jack." I then began to run towards the nearby river.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:42 pm

»Madi« wrote:

I began to panic. There was no medicine dog, or no dog that could heal... Not even Life Vine had any. I whined and pressed myself to the male, saying, "Hold on, Jack." I then began to run towards the nearby river.

Jack took in a few deep breaths, but they didn't do anything but make sharp, stabbing pains run through his heart and prick his chest. Soon his limbs were too weak and flimsy for him to even stand, so Jack collapsed in a mess of shaking fur. Jack was shivering, it was so cold, yet he was sweating. The warmth in his heart threatened to explode inside of him, and his stomach felt like it had risen up into his throat. A thick, acidic taste filled Jack's throat, and he tried to choke it out.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 pm

In my maw I held something dear to me that I was willing to use to save Jack. It was the only good memory I had. It was my red checkered bandana, that I had never taken off my neck for years. That is, until now. I continued to run toward the river, my body shaking with fear for what was happening. I didn't know exactly what was wrong with Jack, but I knew it wasn't good, and I would do anything in my will to save my first friend.

Once I arrived at the river, I dipped my bandana in and sharply turned, running back to Jack with the soaked bandana in my jaws.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm

jack
and if you are going to leave
at least leave the moonlight on

.............................................................................................

words filled his mind endlessly,
pressing so hard against his skull
that he began to believe that the
bone would eventually shatter.
panicked shouts scraped against
his throat, demanding for an exit.
jack had no control over his limbs
as they jerked in every which way.
fur rubbing against the cool stone
that was the floor, jack coughed
and sputtered, desperate for the
words that never came to him.

.............................................................................................

and if you are going to hurt me
at least don't hurt me too hard
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 pm

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I was attempting to wake before dawn. I peered outside my den, and realized that it wasn't truly dawn... But it was close enough. I quickly rose to my paws and padded outside.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

Madden yawned widely as she rose to his paws and shook his out of the tired daze that have fallen upon him as soon as he had woken up. He grumbled something unintelligible about not enough sleep and started roaming around looking for some body of water.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 am

I yawned loudly and sniffed the air, surprised when I caught the strange scent of another dog. I smiled, knowing this could possibly be my first pack member. I then began to pad towards that particular scent.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:55 am

Madden, the sleepy feeling not yet have worn off, accidentally ran into a tree in his search for a water source. He felt the little birdies flying around his head and the last this he saw before he blacked out was the bumblebee that looked like he had it in for Madden. It was so not his best day today.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 am

Finally, I made my way to the scent, only to find another dog laying on the ground. I sniffed him curiously and placed a paw on his shoulder, gently shaking him, "Hello?" I put my paw back, waiting for any responce.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 am

"Hmmnnn," Madden grumbled as she tried to remember who exactly he was, where he was, and who this other dog was. "Er... do I know you?" he asked her in a hoarse whisper.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 am

I quickly stepped back, and smiled lightly. "I'm Kiala. I'm glad to see you awake, as I was hoping you hadn't hurt yourself too much," I giggled slightly, thinking about him appearantly running into that tree and wagged my tail.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 am

Madden blushed through his fur and averted his eyes. "Yeah, I think that I'll be fine," he said, getting back up again to his feet. "I'm er... Madden, by the way," he said, having to remember his name.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 am

I nodded, still grinning and looked to the male. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And, might I ask what you were searching for, Madden?" I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 am

»Madi« wrote:
I nodded, still grinning and looked to the male. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And, might I ask what you were searching for, Madden?" I asked politely.

"Well I was searching for a watering hole, maybe. I thought that maybe some cool water would shock me enough to take away the bleary eyed feeling. Looks like I won't be needing that anymore, though," Madden chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 am

I giggled quietly and nodded, "Well Madden, I am the alpha of the Life Vine pack. There is a delta that runs at the edge of the territory. I would be happy to take you there. That is, if you answer this question: Will you join my pack?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 am

Madden narrowed his eyes more out of curiosity and still blurred vision. "Well, I don't really have any other place to go so I guess I'll stay here," he nodded. He would have smiled but he was concentrating too hard on not falling back on on his face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:02 am

I smiled and nodded, and replied, "Follow me, I'll show you to the main entrance." And with that, I began to trot towards the main camp, which of course was heavily gaurded by many vines and vegatation.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 pm

[I keep waiting for you to get on so we can continue but you never seem to be on at the same time as me Madi. Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:15 pm

{{ Madi, my reply is one page back. ^_^ }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Evaine whimpered as he lay the wet bandana on Jack's head. "Jack," she whispered, "Please." She placed a paw on his shoulder and looked to him with eyes full of worry.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Jack stuttered as he weakly lifted his head. "E-e-e-evaine." He reached out a paw towards her, sweat rolling down his forehead and into his eyes. "P-ple-please don't l-l-leave m-me all al-lone."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:38 pm

"I'm not, Jack. I'm here, I promise you," I said as I laid next to him and rested my head beside his neck. I whined as I hoped, prayed, that he was going to ok. He was the only friend I had... I couldn't lose something close to me... Not again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: