Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Arielle wrote:

A small smile grew on Elith's face, "Wow, this place is pretty with the snow on it. Thank you for letting me join your pack, it was very kind of you," she said. She was usually very talkative. To be honest, she was a little bit nervous around him. She wasn't as fond when people were quiet or seemingly emotionless. It almost automatically made her silent. If he opened up a little maybe he would be nice to talk to... but not yet.
The Decadere clone nodded, "You're quite welcome. The cold is the only problem though." He then heard his stomach rumble, "Would you like to hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Madi wrote:
The Decadere clone nodded, "You're quite welcome. The cold is the only problem though." He then heard his stomach rumble, "Would you like to hunt?"

Elith nodded, "Well, I have this vole... It feels pretty frozen though and I am pretty hungry, so yes. Thanks," she said solemnly. Hopefully going on a hunt with Decadere would give her the opportunity to get to know him better and maybe even become acquaintances with him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Decadere nodded a small smile forming on his muzzle, "Great!" He then sniffed the air and caugth the scnet of a hare off to the west. He rose to his paws and shook his pelt, "Would you enjoy hare?"

Miria managed a smile and nodded, "Yes, I believe that's a good idea." Just as she rose to her paws, a lion let out a mighty roar. "Oh no," Miria said, her smile fading. She then felt as the ground beneath began to tremble. She turned to look to the mountain that stood before them. She yelped and began to bound off, "Avalanche!!!"
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 pm

The reynard's ears flicked backwards and he yelped with surprise and fear. "Come on, this way!" He called to her, shouting to let himself be heard over the earsplitting rumble of the falling ice and snow. He darted towards the nearest cave, turning around to make sure she followed.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded a small smile forming on his muzzle, "Great!" He then sniffed the air and caugth the scnet of a hare off to the west. He rose to his paws and shook his pelt, "Would you enjoy hare?"

Elith nodded, "Yes, that sounds appetizing right now." She cocked her head to the side, "You should smile more often, you have a nice smile," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Miria nodded, her eyes growing wide as the giant heaps of snow and ice began to plummit down the mountainside. She yelped and followed hinm quickly. She then let out a muffled and unnessecary, "Hurry!"

The Decadere clone's grin slightly grew larger at her comment, "Why thank you. You have a nice smile yourself." He nodded and began to pad towards the scent, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

He slid into the den, seeing the snow getting closer and closer. "Come on!' He shouted, desperation showing in his eyes and voice. If anything happened he'd blame himself for the rest of time.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Madi wrote:
[color=green]
The Decadere clone's grin slightly grew larger at her comment, "Why thank you. You have a nice smile yourself." He nodded and began to pad towards the scent, flicking his tail.

Elith smiled back at him and followed him, sticking out her nose. She sniffed the air, almost immediately finding the scent of the hare. Good. She didn't like the idea of not knowing where she was going.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Miria nodded running to his side, her eyes filled with pure fear, and her body shaking with only the cold air, but fear as well. She looked back, quickening her pace when she saw the snow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Celeus wrote:
He slid into the den, seeing the snow getting closer and closer. "Come on!' He shouted, desperation showing in his eyes and voice. If anything happened he'd blame himself for the rest of time.

Byakko wandered through the cold wilderness when, all of a sudden, he heard an avalanche close by. He also saw two foxes running by and thought, They need some help! He ran out from safety and ran behind the vixen, nudging her into the den with the other fox. When he did, he collapsed from exhaustion, not caring if they saw or not.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:48 pm

As soon as they were both in the cave the snow rushed over the entrance, covering it completely. Creven just stared at it, panting quietly, eyes wide. What now?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Decadere soon stopped when two plump snowshoe hares stood before him, almost completely blended with the fluffy snow. He nodded to Elith, waiting for her to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere soon stopped when two plump snowshoe hares stood before him, almost completely blended with the fluffy snow. He nodded to Elith, waiting for her to make the first move.

After she had gotten in the right position, Elith lunged. She went for the smaller of the two, naturally. She wasn't all that hungry, and she wanted to show respect to her new alpha.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Miria stared blankly at the mound of snow blocking their entrance. Her eyes darkened and she sat back on her hauches. Without thinking, she buried her head into Creven's shoulder fur and began to weep. It was seemingly hopeless...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

"Your... Welcome..." Byakko panted, lying on the floor while the vixen wept.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

"Shh." He soothed, trying to stay calm. At least they had eaten recently, so finding food wouldn't be an issue for a while. And the thing blocking them from the outside world was snow, so they wouldn't go thirsty. "We'll find a way out. I promise." He tried to keep his voice from shaking, for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Byakko waited for a moment to regain his strength. Once he did, he stood up and looked at the two foxes. Now that they were cut off from the world, Byakko thought it would be nice to introduce himself. But the vixen was crying. Maybe it was not a good time.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

((Um... Suburbia.. what were you replying to?))

Miria nodded a tear falling from her cheek as she backed away. She wiped away the tears with a paw and nodded, her voice shaking, "Y-yes, you'r r-right."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

((You and Creven or whatever))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 pm

((Um.. I'll RP with you, but Coree and I are doing a plot at the moment, sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

((oh... sorry))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

((That's ok. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

He was about to suggest that the snow would probably melt soon, but then he realized it's only getting colder! "We could try and dig ourselves out, but I don't know how solid the ice is."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Miria shook her head, "No, Creven. Our paws would just recieve frost bite." She leaned on the male, to exhausted to move at the moment.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:16 pm

The Decadere clone nodded and lunged, soon taking the the hare's life in the blink of an eye. He dropped it to the ground and smiled to the fea, "Good job."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next