Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:05 pm

((Accepted! Thanks for joining! I'm removing the password since I know all of you check the rules! xD))

((I'll be back at 6:30 (Central time) to add your charries and RP! Hopefully someone will be here with me! LOL))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm

{{ Sadly, Madi, I'll be at a dance, but my reply is above. [: }}
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Madi wrote:

((Alrigthy, Tigery! xD I can start, if that's fine with you.))

Dark, copper and black fur gleamed in the bright morning's light as Miria padded through the forest, her dazzling blue eyes anxiously watching the forest, feeling as if something was to come.

Jakk trotted through the forest, his sandy pelt dull. I should really clean it up. Oh well. He shrugged, thinking to himself. Not like I'm going to meet anyone today.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Quote :
Avalen's head stayed unfaltering as the male approached her. At first, she had planned to stay silent, but now she decided that wouldn't be the best idea. "Greetings," She began, dropping her head in a respectful posture.

Haiden raised an eyebrow to the fea's gesture, but smiled as he felt pride rush down his spine like a cold chill. Once close enough, he flicked his tail and spoke, "Greetings to you as well. May I ask why you are here?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Tiger wrote:

Jakk trotted through the forest, his sandy pelt dull. I should really clean it up. Oh well. He shrugged, thinking to himself. Not like I'm going to meet anyone today.

Miria froze as the wind brought an unfamiliar scent of her nose. Though it was that of a fox, she did not recognize its owner. The fur on the back of her neck bristled instictively as her muscles tensed. She sighed, thinking, Probably just another loner. It's better than staying here.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Madi wrote:

Miria froze as the wind brought an unfamiliar scent of her nose. Though it was that of a fox, she did not recognize its owner. The fur on the back of her neck bristled instictively as her muscles tensed. She sighed, thinking, Probably just another loner. It's better than staying here.

The fox padded along, and as he was upwind, he didn't smell anything. Only the slightest tang of mouse. Snowflakes began to fall, one in particular landing on his nose. He sneezed, and the sound resonated throughout the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Madi wrote:
Quote :
Avalen's head stayed unfaltering as the male approached her. At first, she had planned to stay silent, but now she decided that wouldn't be the best idea. "Greetings," She began, dropping her head in a respectful posture.

Haiden raised an eyebrow to the fea's gesture, but smiled as he felt pride rush down his spine like a cold chill. Once close enough, he flicked his tail and spoke, "Greetings to you as well. May I ask why you are here?"

"I come from the north," Replied the fea, tossing her head in the direction of which she spoke, "and I'm hoping to settle, if you'll have me." Avalen watched his eyes carefully, ready to catch any flicker of emotion that may pass through them.
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Tiger wrote:

The fox padded along, and as he was upwind, he didn't smell anything. Only the slightest tang of mouse. Snowflakes began to fall, one in particular landing on his nose. He sneezed, and the sound resonated throughout the forest.

Miria then began to pad towards the scent, seeing as to the fact that she could possibly recruit a new member. Her tail lightly swayed from side to side as she began to hastily look around.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Lake wrote:

"I come from the north," Replied the fea, tossing her head in the direction of which she spoke, "and I'm hoping to settle, if you'll have me." Avalen watched his eyes carefully, ready to catch any flicker of emotion that may pass through them.

Haiden nodded, "Yes actually. I happen to be the alpha of a nearby pack. If you would like, you may stay with us as you wish." He flicked his tail once more, bringing a light amount of snow with it.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Madi wrote:

Miria then began to pad towards the scent, seeing as to the fact that she could possibly recruit a new member. Her tail lightly swayed from side to side as she began to hastily look around.

Jakk froze as another fox came into view. "Umm... Hi." he said, amazed that he hadn't scented her sooner. He stood motionless, his jaw open.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Tiger wrote:

Jakk froze as another fox came into view. "Umm... Hi." he said, amazed that he hadn't scented her sooner. He stood motionless, his jaw open.

Miria froze once again as she stared at the male, as she nodded, "Hello, there. Are you aware that you are on my pack's land?" She looked at the male, her eyebrow raised slightly.

((I'm still thinking of pack names...))
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Madi wrote:
Lake wrote:

Haiden nodded, "Yes actually. I happen to be the alpha of a nearby pack. If you would like, you may stay with us as you wish." He flicked his tail once more, bringing a light amount of snow with it.

"I'd like that very much," She replied, taking a timid step forward. "I--I er, didn't catch your name?" The fea added, taking in his scent once more so she could recognize him. She noticed his flicking tail, and realized how numb her's had gone. Avalen flicked her tail and felt a huge clump of snowy-ice fall.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Lake wrote:

"I'd like that very much," She replied, taking a timid step forward. "I--I er, didn't catch your name?" The fea added, taking in his scent once more so she could recognize him. She noticed his flicking tail, and realized how numb her's had gone. Avalen flicked her tail and felt a huge clump of snowy-ice fall.

"Oh, I am very sorry. I am Haiden," he said dropping his head in shame. He then brought it back up to look the fea over. "How would you like to be a hunter for the pack?"
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Madi wrote:
Lake wrote:

"Oh, I am very sorry. I am Haiden," he said dropping his head in shame. He then brought it back up to look the fea over. "How would you like to be a hunter for the pack?"

"Nice to meet you, Haiden." Avalen replied, "My name is Avalen, and I'd be pleased to be a hunter." [WB]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Lake wrote:

"Nice to meet you, Haiden." Avalen replied, "My name is Avalen, and I'd be pleased to be a hunter." [WB]

Haiden nodded, "Nice to meet you, Avalen. And, welcome to the pack." Finally, he smiled and turned, "Follow me." ((Same here..))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

(Rp, madi?)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Celeus wrote:
(Rp, madi?)
I would love to! Smile
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Creven sighed lightly, looking around the cave. He wanted to do something, not just sit around. He wanted to be busy... The reynard stood up, waving his bushy tail around in the air as he walked towards the entrance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: Elith
Animal: Dire Wolf
Description: Elith is lithe and quick. She has taupe colored fur with a sable colored back and a white underbelly, legs, and under-tail. Her tail is fluffy and curves like a modern-day chow's does... but not quite so much. Her eyes are a amber, whiskey color.
Personality: TBPO
Position Wanted: Possibly alpha female... eventually? Suspect
Other: The Age of Ice
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Celeus wrote:
Creven sighed lightly, looking around the cave. He wanted to do something, not just sit around. He wanted to be busy... The reynard stood up, waving his bushy tail around in the air as he walked towards the entrance of the cave.
Her deep amber eyes slowly fluttering open, and a long breath drawn both in an out, Miria welcomed the morning with a bright smile. She soon rose to her paws and padded out of her small den, only to be confronted by the blinding rays of the sun. Once her eyes were adjusted, she saw the snow pelted tundra lay out before her. A light breeze blew through, and rustled her fur, also bringing the slight scent of another fox to her nose.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Arielle wrote:
Name: Elith
Animal: Dire Wolf
Description: Elith is lithe and quick. She has taupe colored fur with a sable colored back and a white underbelly, legs, and under-tail. Her tail is fluffy and curves like a modern-day chow's does... but not quite so much. Her eyes are a amber, whiskey color.
Personality: TBPO
Position Wanted: Possibly alpha female... eventually? Suspect
Other: The Age of Ice
((Accepted! Thanks for joining! Would you like to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Madi wrote:

(Haha, of course ^_^)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Arielle wrote:
Madi wrote:

(Haha, of course ^_^)
((Aweshum! Decadere and Elith, I suppose? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Madi wrote:
Arielle wrote:
Madi wrote:

(Haha, of course ^_^)
((Aweshum! Decadere and Elith, I suppose? ^^))

(Of course Wink Do you mind starting??)
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Creven turned his head at the pattering sound of pawsteps, his eyes lightening when he realized it was only Miria. "Hello." He greeted with the slight dip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next