Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Decadere shook himself back to his senses as he nodded, "Yeah, I"m ok, but... me, a father?!" He still couldn't believe it...
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shook himself back to his senses as he nodded, "Yeah, I"m ok, but... me, a father?!" He still couldn't believe it...

"Well what about me? I am pregnant and I can't walk. How am I supposed to take care of pups when I can't walk? Plus we're not even technically mates!" Elith frowned.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:11 pm

"You're right," he said, his smile fading, "But... I'm sure when they're born, your paws will be healed. As for the mates... I'm not ready for that commitment yet, but I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Madi wrote:
"You're right," he said, his smile fading, "But... I'm sure when they're born, your paws will be healed. As for the mates... I'm not ready for that commitment yet, but I do love you."

"I'm not ready for that commitment either," Elith shook her head, "and that's what I'm worried about... I'm also worried about my paws, too. I don't know if they'll be healed by then," she held her paw up to show him. There was a hole where you could see through her paw. "I doubt it'll ever fully heal, but I will heal enough to walk eventually."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Decadere whined, and whispered, "I'll stick with you, though, Elith. Through anything." He smiled and licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere whined, and whispered, "I'll stick with you, though, Elith. Through anything." He smiled and licked her ear.

Elith smiled, "Thank, Decadere. You don't know how much that means to me. I would do the same for you. I love you," she nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Decadere nodded and nuzzled her in return, "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded and nuzzled her in return, "I love you, too."

Elith rolled over onto her back, "So what do you think for names?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Decadere shrugged, "Hmm... how about Ivory? Or Tela? Maybe Avita..."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shrugged, "Hmm... how about Ivory? Or Tela? Maybe Avita..."

"I like Ivory for a girl.. and Tela. What about Kestrel, Themis, or Selwyn for a boy?" Elith suggested.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Decadere nodded with a large, bright smile, "I love them!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded with a large, bright smile, "I love them!"

"Huh, that was really easy," Elith laughed. "So... once I can get back on my feet I'm going to move into my den, if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:24 am

Dec nodded, his eyes soft and loving, "Yes, that's fine. I will even hunt for you if you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:35 am

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded, his eyes soft and loving, "Yes, that's fine. I will even hunt for you if you need me to."

"Thank you, Decadere. So much," Elith replied softly, "I don't know how I survived for this long without you. I now fear that my love for you only grows by each passing day," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:41 am

"And why is that a fear, dearest Elith?" he questioned, his tone soft and mesmorizing.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:43 am

Madi wrote:
"And why is that a fear, dearest Elith?" he questioned, his tone soft and mesmorizing.

"Mhhh.... maybe because I wouldn't dare think that you could love me as much as I love you," Elith said, slyly.

(Sorry she sounds like something out of a Jane Austen novel right now xD I'm reading Sense and Sensibility ^^')
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:48 am

((xDD))

"Well too bad, because I do. In fact, I love you more," he said with a mischevious smile.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:49 am

Madi wrote:
((xDD))

"Well too bad, because I do. In fact, I love you more," he said with a mischevious smile.

"You couldn't possibly," Elith giggled, "I know for a fact that I have to love you more."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:57 am

"Nope," he said simply, "It is I that loves you more!" He smiled and licked her nose gently.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:58 am

Madi wrote:
"Nope," he said simply, "It is I that loves you more!" He smiled and licked her nose gently.

Elith shook her head and sighed, "If you must," she rolled her eyes and laughed. "But I still love you more than anyone else."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:02 am

"Alright then," he said laying beside her and putting his paw around her neck, "Just remember, I'll always be there to warm your heart."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:07 am

Madi wrote:
"Alright then," he said laying beside her and putting his paw around her neck, "Just remember, I'll always be there to warm your heart."

"I know you will," Elith replied with a smile, "and so will I. No matter what. Even if you become mates with another fea... I'll always be there and I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:10 am

"Elith, I don't believe there's a chance that that would happen. I love you too much," he said with a small, quite chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:12 am

Madi wrote:
"Elith, I don't believe there's a chance that that would happen. I love you too much," he said with a small, quite chuckle.

"There is a chance, though. And you don't have to love your mate, they just have to be leader material. I don't know if I am that," Elith shrugged.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:18 am

"I'll be the judge of that," he stated, his tail swaying from side to side as he pondered her statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next