Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Arielle wrote:
Of course Wink Do you mind starting??)
((Fine! xD))
Leaping through the air, and landing in the thick snow, Decadere brought death to a small hare, which now hung limp from his jaws. He smiled to himself as he began to carry his prey back to camp.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Celeus wrote:
Creven turned his head at the pattering sound of pawsteps, his eyes lightening when he realized it was only Miria. "Hello." He greeted with the slight dip of his head.
Miria cocked her head to the sound of a voice, and she abruptly turned to face the male. Soon, a smile formed on her muzzle as she greeted him, "Oh, hello there. Um.. I do not believe I recieved your name."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Madi wrote:
((Fine! xD))
Leaping through the air, and landing in the thick snow, Decadere brought death to a small hare, which now hung limp from his jaws. He smiled to himself as he began to carry his prey back to camp.

(I really like how you worded that ^_^)
Elith pounced on a rat-looking thing. She carried it in her jaws with her head held high and her curled, fluffy tale wagging along behind her. Yet, her eyes were on full alert and her senses were on high.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 pm

"Oh, I'm Creven." He nodded, his voice confident. "I am a bit on the newer side." He stretched his back legs, still a bit stiff from his slumber.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Arielle wrote:

(I really like how you worded that ^_^)
Elith pounced on a rat-looking thing. She carried it in her jaws with her head held high and her curled, fluffy tale wagging along behind her. Yet, her eyes were on full alert and her senses were on high.
((Why thank you! ^.^ Yours is awesome too!))
Decadere soon dropped the hare at his paws, taking in the fresh scent of the meat. But, that was not the only scent he caught. "Hello?" he shouted, a scowl now on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Celeus wrote:
"Oh, I'm Creven." He nodded, his voice confident. "I am a bit on the newer side." He stretched his back legs, still a bit stiff from his slumber.
Miria nodded, "Well, it is nice to see you here, Creven. How do you enjoy it so far?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Madi wrote:

((Why thank you! ^.^ Yours is awesome too!))
Decadere soon dropped the hare at his paws, taking in the fresh scent of the meat. But, that was not the only scent he caught. "Hello?" he shouted, a scowl now on his muzzle.

Elith gave a muffled, "Hm?" She padded quickly towards the voice that she had heard. Dropping the kill, she poked her head out of some bushes to see a brute. "Oh, hello," she said in her silky voice.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Arielle wrote:

Elith gave a muffled, "Hm?" She padded quickly towards the voice that she had heard. Dropping the kill, she poked her head out of some bushes to see a brute. "Oh, hello," she said in her silky voice.
Decadere soon relaxed his tense muscles, realizing it was a fea. He slightly smiled and said, "Hello. Do you realized your on my pack's turf?" He didn't intend to seem rude, but he didn't exactly enjoy tresspassers.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:38 pm

"It's pretty cool. Definitely has it's benefits compared to being a loner." The reynard tried to sound indifferent, strong, but really he loved it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Celeus wrote:
"It's pretty cool. Definitely has it's benefits compared to being a loner." The reynard tried to sound indifferent, strong, but really he loved it.
"That's good to know," Miria said, her gaze drifting from the falling snow, to the male. Soon she sighed and said, "So, would you like to hunt? Our kill pile is in need of a refreshment."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere soon relaxed his tense muscles, realizing it was a fea. He slightly smiled and said, "Hello. Do you realized your on my pack's turf?" He didn't intend to seem rude, but he didn't exactly enjoy tresspassers.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was just so caught up in hunting that I didn't realize that I crossed the border. It won't happen again," she emerged from the bushes and bowed her head to him slightly. She picked up the rat-like thing that she had killed and started to turn away.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Arielle wrote:

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I was just so caught up in hunting that I didn't realize that I crossed the border. It won't happen again," she emerged from the bushes and bowed her head to him slightly. She picked up the rat-like thing that she had killed and started to turn away.
Decadere hesitated momuntarily before saying, "Wait." ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 pm

"Actually, a hunt does sound nice. But I'm afraid I don't know the area too well, and you'd probably be better at leading... So could you please?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Madi wrote:

Elith turned back, cocked an eyebrow, and set the kill back down. "Yes, may I help you?" she asked with a quirky grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm

((I've got to go! Sorry, guys!))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

(Aww.. okay. Bye D: )
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:38 pm

[quote="Madi"]
Lake wrote:

Haiden nodded, "Nice to meet you, Avalen. And, welcome to the pack." Finally, he smiled and turned, "Follow me." ((Same here..))[/color]

The she-lion followed her new leader obediently,nonchalantly watching the end of his tail. She knew she should be looking at the territory, trying to find memorize where they were, but she wasn't worried about that right now. She was home, and that was all that mattered to her-- for the moment, anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Celeus wrote:
"Actually, a hunt does sound nice. But I'm afraid I don't know the area too well, and you'd probably be better at leading... So could you please?"
Miria nodded, a small smile creeping upon her muzzle, "I would be delighted to."
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 pm

He returned the smile, following after her and into the forest. He kept his nose tilted upward slightly so he could smell prey. Suddenly he stopped, standing still for a few moments before darting up a tree. He returned with a few bird eggs in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Celeus wrote:
He returned the smile, following after her and into the forest. He kept his nose tilted upward slightly so he could smell prey. Suddenly he stopped, standing still for a few moments before darting up a tree. He returned with a few bird eggs in his jaws.
"Good job," Miria complemented, with a small flick of her bushy tail. He had skills, she'd give him that.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Arielle wrote:
Madi wrote:

Elith turned back, cocked an eyebrow, and set the kill back down. "Yes, may I help you?" she asked with a quirky grin on her face.
Decadere closed his eyes and said softly and slowly, "I'm sorry. I have.. a bad temper at this time. You are.. welcome to stay here."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:10 pm

Lake wrote:

The she-lion followed her new leader obediently,nonchalantly watching the end of his tail. She knew she should be looking at the territory, trying to find memorize where they were, but she wasn't worried about that right now. She was home, and that was all that mattered to her-- for the moment, anyways.
Haiden slightly smiled as he trudged through the thick snow. His ears lightly twitched as he heard the sound of a small hare bounding through. Soon, he entered the camp, the evergreens lush and heavy with snow. Once, his paws almost slid out from under him when he went over an icy area, "Curse this ice."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere closed his eyes and said softly and slowly, "I'm sorry. I have.. a bad temper at this time. You are.. welcome to stay here."

"It's fine. Thank you for the offer. Do you mind if I find out more about your pack before I decide if I'll join or not?" Elith asked.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Arielle wrote:

"It's fine. Thank you for the offer. Do you mind if I find out more about your pack before I decide if I'll join or not?" Elith asked.
Decadere nodded, his eyes drained of all emotion, and now dark. He fell onto his haunches, and soon began, "Our pack is a mere six months old. It began when my sisters, and brother seperated from my mother and father. We each went our seperate ways, but soon met up once again, while on a hunt. We decided we were meant to stay together, and made this pack. So far, we are quite prosperous in members."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 pm

Karie wrote:

Circe beamed, two adorable dimples forming in her rosy cheeks. "Good morning," She greeted the male politely, her tail wagging gently as she dipped her head in respect. "Do you know of any place that I could take a home in? I figure I've been traveling to find a nice, accepting home for a few moons." Circe explained, her head low in shame. Still, even after her mother had sent her off a year and a half ago, Circe had never been able to find a permanent home. Each pack she had stayed in had been only temporary.
Decadere nodded, his long tail swaying from side to side as he lightly smiled at the fea, "You are welcome to stay in my pack. We are recruiting new members, as so far, we are quite small."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next