Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, his eyes drained of all emotion, and now dark. He fell onto his haunches, and soon began, "Our pack is a mere six months old. It began when my sisters, and brother seperated from my mother and father. We each went our seperate ways, but soon met up once again, while on a hunt. We decided we were meant to stay together, and made this pack. So far, we are quite prosperous in members."

Elith paused for a moment, "Well, it sound good so far. What is your name, by the way? I don't think you ever told me," she said. "I am Elith, it's... interesting to meet you," she said with a neutral expression. She bowed her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Arielle wrote:
Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, his eyes drained of all emotion, and now dark. He fell onto his haunches, and soon began, "Our pack is a mere six months old. It began when my sisters, and brother seperated from my mother and father. We each went our seperate ways, but soon met up once again, while on a hunt. We decided we were meant to stay together, and made this pack. So far, we are quite prosperous in members."

Elith paused for a moment, "Well, it sound good so far. What is your name, by the way? I don't think you ever told me," she said. "I am Elith, it's... interesting to meet you," she said with a neutral expression. She bowed her head slightly.
Decadere sighed, that wasn't the first time he had forgotten to give his name, "I'm sorry, I am Decadere. It was... also interesting to meet you, Elith." He was unsure of this fea, but he still allowed a small amount of joy to fill his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere sighed, that wasn't the first time he had forgotten to give his name, "I'm sorry, I am Decadere. It was... also interesting to meet you, Elith." He was unsure of this fea, but he still allowed a small amount of joy to fill his eyes.

(GTG, my friend just got here ^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Arielle wrote:
Madi wrote:

(GTG, my friend just got here ^_^)
((Alright! Have fun! ^^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Karie wrote:
Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled as he began to pad towards the fea, his tail lightly swaying from side to side as he said, "Hello."

Circe beamed, two adorable dimples forming in her rosy cheeks. "Good morning," She greeted the male politely, her tail wagging gently as she dipped her head in respect. "Do you know of any place that I could take a home in? I figure I've been traveling to find a nice, accepting home for a few moons." Circe explained, her head low in shame. Still, even after her mother had sent her off a year and a half ago, Circe had never been able to find a permanent home. Each pack she had stayed in had been only temporary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Circe beamed, two adorable dimples forming in her rosy cheeks. "Good morning," She greeted the male politely, her tail wagging gently as she dipped her head in respect. "Do you know of any place that I could take a home in? I figure I've been traveling to find a nice, accepting home for a few moons." Circe explained, her head low in shame. Still, even after her mother had sent her off a year and a half ago, Circe had never been able to find a permanent home. Each pack she had stayed in had been only temporary.
Decadere nodded, his long tail swaying from side to side as he lightly smiled at the fea, "You are welcome to stay in my pack. We are recruiting new members, as so far, we are quite small."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Madi wrote:
Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Decadere nodded, his long tail swaying from side to side as he lightly smiled at the fea, "You are welcome to stay in my pack. We are recruiting new members, as so far, we are quite small."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Circe replied generously. She smiled gently at the male. "My name is Circe - what's yours, sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Madi wrote:

Elith beamed back at him and wagged her tail, "So would you mind showing me around a little bit more? This is the farthest I've ever been in pack territory, after all," she shrugged and sat down on her haunches, cocking her head to the side ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 am

Name: Diesel
Animal: Saber Toothed Cat
Description: Deep honey brown with huge muscles and very long teeth, sharpened to their extent. His eyes are a warm brown.
Position Wanted: Alpha!
Other: Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 am

Ttyycool wrote:
Name: Diesel
Animal: Saber Toothed Cat
Description: Deep honey brown with huge muscles and very long teeth, sharpened to their extent. His eyes are a warm brown.
Position Wanted: Alpha!
Other: Nope

((Accepted! Thanks for joining! Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 am

{ Would you like to continue our cave lions, Madi? }
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 am

Lake wrote:
{ Would you like to continue our cave lions, Madi? }
((I would love to! Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

((Hold on, though...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 am

((My internet is going out on me))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 am

{ If you don't want to, we don't have to. I know what it's like--- my internet connection can be difficult sometimes! }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:55 am

[quote="Lake"]
Madi wrote:
Lake wrote:

Haiden nodded, "Nice to meet you, Avalen. And, welcome to the pack." Finally, he smiled and turned, "Follow me." ((Same here..))[/color]

The she-lion followed her new leader obediently,nonchalantly watching the end of his tail. She knew she should be looking at the territory, trying to find memorize where they were, but she wasn't worried about that right now. She was home, and that was all that mattered to her-- for the moment, anyways.

Soon, Haiden stood before his territory, which was large, and abundant of many evergreens, sprawled in each direction. He smiled and turned his head to Avalen, "Welcome home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am

Madi wrote:

Soon, Haiden stood before his territory, which was large, and abundant of many evergreens, sprawled in each direction. He smiled and turned his head to Avalen, "Welcome home."

The she-lion sped up, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the male. "It's lovely," She murmured, blinking her green eyes. She wondered where the hunters slept, or if she would even sleep with other lions at all. Avalen opened her jaws to ask this, but she decided that would be shown to her soon enough.

{ I've got to go eat--- bye! }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:00 am

Lake wrote:
Madi wrote:

The she-lion sped up, standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the male. "It's lovely," She murmured, blinking her green eyes. She wondered where the hunters slept, or if she would even sleep with other lions at all. Avalen opened her jaws to ask this, but she decided that would be shown to her soon enough.

{ I've got to go eat--- bye! }

((Alright, I've got to go, too. Bye!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Karie wrote:
Madi wrote:
Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

"I'm sorry to hear that," Circe replied generously. She smiled gently at the male. "My name is Circe - what's yours, sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Karie wrote:

"I am Decadere," the brute replied, his gaze fallin back to the pretty fea. He smiled and said, "So, would you care to stay with my pack?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:53 pm

((Wanna RP Madi?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Wanna RP Madi?))
((I would love to. (: But, can you start please, as I have to leave, again...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:06 pm

(Hey Madi... reply? Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Arielle wrote:
(Hey Madi... reply? Smile)
((Sure. Let me find the last post. Wink))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Decadere nodded, "I would be happy to." He rose to his paws and shook the small amount of snow that had gathered on his pelt off, and began to trudge forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next