Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Clans of the Next Generation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 am

Celeus wrote:
The tom's icy-blue gaze seemed to pierce the water as he stared into it, so still that you could hardly tell he was breathing. Suddenly he stuck a paw in the water, flicking a fish with it onto land and biting it quickly before it had the chance to wriggle back to safety. He looked over at Rainstar, meeting her gaze evenly. "Well done." He nodded to her with respect.

Rainstar nodded, "I could say the same for you. How about we take these back then?" she grinned. Hunting had felt good, but she had not satisfied her urge to feel like a warrior again. She sighed inwardly, it was so much easier to be a warrior than to be the leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:29 am

Tiger wrote:

Featherstar, as calmly as can be, stepped out of the bushes and padded up to the border. "Why hello there, Rainstar." she dipped her head in greeting, smiling. "What brings you so close to the border?"

Rainstar narrowed her eyes, "And what are you doing so close to our border?" she spat. Featherstar was much too close for her tastes so she didn't feel the need to be exchanging niceties. She was on full alarm. Were there other cats with her? Was she planning to storm the borders? If there were other cats, why could she not smell them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Name: Owltalon
Clan: Sea
Description: Amber eyes and short tabbyfur. His build is large.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Arielle wrote:

Rainstar narrowed her eyes, "And what are you doing so close to our border?" she spat. Featherstar was much too close for her tastes so she didn't feel the need to be exchanging niceties. She was on full alarm. Were there other cats with her? Was she planning to storm the borders? If there were other cats, why could she not smell them?

"Patrolling my borders." Featherstar could see the anxiety in Rainstar's eyes. "Don't worry. Not planning an attack today." she said with a bit of playful sarcasm. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:00 pm

"Yes, let's do that." Once again he waited for her to take the lead, tail swishing back and forth behind him. He bent down and picked up the limp fish, it's cool, refreshing taste rushing through his system. 'Twas quite hard for him not to take a bite then and there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Celeus wrote:
"Yes, let's do that." Once again he waited for her to take the lead, tail swishing back and forth behind him. He bent down and picked up the limp fish, it's cool, refreshing taste rushing through his system. 'Twas quite hard for him not to take a bite then and there.

Rainstar took the fish in her strong jaws. On the way back she didn't hold her head nearly as high, though. If she had, her neck would have been strained by the fish she carried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Soon they arrived at camp and he padded over to the kill pile, dropping the fish. He stretched each hind leg, them being stiff from crouching by the river. He turned back to Rainstar. "Do you think we should patrol?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:14 am

Celeus wrote:
Soon they arrived at camp and he padded over to the kill pile, dropping the fish. He stretched each hind leg, them being stiff from crouching by the river. He turned back to Rainstar. "Do you think we should patrol?"

Rainstar shrugged, "We have patrols already out there. But sure, we can patrol," she grinned. "Besides, there's nothing really else to do, is there?" she sighed quietly. What had happened? When she was a warrior she'd had friends and had fun...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lake
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 am

There was a quiet sigh of the bushes as the SeaClan cat pushed his way through the bracken fronds. The Moonpool stretched out before him, lying still even though the breeze fluttered through the trees. "I have come to share tongues with my ancestors, and I hope you will show me what I ask."
The dark gray tom lowered his brown-and-white face to the water's surface, and lapped at the sacred water. At once cold gripped his limbs, and he felt is eyes give way to sleep.

A beautiful dark tabby with golden ripples stared back at the SeaClan cat, her eyes glowing in the dim moonlight. "Greetings, Shadepath." The cat meowed, taking a step back to allow the tom to stand.

"Greetings," He replied, swiping his tongue over his muzzle. "I'm afraid I don't know you . . .?"

"I am Mothwing; I was the RiverClan medicine cat long before you were born." The she-cat replied, her eyes sparkling with some emotion the tom couldn't quite place.

"RiverClan?" He echoed, confused at the name. He dropped back on his hunches, sweeping his charcoal-gray tail over his paws to listen.

"RiverClan once walked the territory of SeaClan." Mothwing replied, taking a deep breath as if to smell her homeland's scents on the other cat.

"Oh," The tom replied, feeling uncomfortable now. "But I need to speak with StarClan; do you know why I need your help?"

"I am not a StarClan cat; I walk a different path, but I stay here to help the cats which now live in my home. Come now, and I will show you." The cat rose to her paws, and soon disappeared into the bramble bushes.

Shadepath leaped to his paws as well, darting after the mysterious she-cat with wide eyes. "Not a StarClan cat? Then how. . .?" He trailed off, his voice muting when he saw where he was. "That's catmint," He murmured, drinking in the delicious scent of the plant.

"Yes," she replied, her eyes looking troubled. The tom assumed she had had a bad experiance with the herb. "You'll find the catmint growing in your territory, by the thunderpath."

"Mothwing, are you telling me my clan will have greencough?!" He exclaimed, lifting his head to look at her with fear tugging in his paws.

But the cat was gone, leaving only a slight scent and a golden mist behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clans of the Next Generation   

Back to top Go down

Clans of the Next Generation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2