Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 am

Celeus wrote:
(That's OK Smile I like non-cookie cutter characters.)

The charcoal and red brute sighed quietly, peering around the corner of his den and into the outside. His bright blue eyes sparkled with determination. Today was the day he would do something other than sit and mope around. He soon built up the motivation to stand up and pad towards the river, his bushy tail swishing around behind him as he walked.

[Me neither. But all of my alphas always seem to have an attitude problem or something Neutral ]

A good 500 feet from where she was standing -where the mouth of the river flowed into the lake- she spotted a shape. It was too small to be any sort of deer, but the perfect size to be another wolf. If it's not some loner, they're done for. She promised herself before making a bee-line in that direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 am

(Kalipso? Azilena? Moonstar? Wolfstar?)

He was about to bend forward to take a sip of the cool water when he thought the heard the faint sound of pawsteps, and they seemed to be approaching him quickly. He whirled around, baring his fangs fiercely at the approaching wolf. He was about to let out a demanding bark as to who they were and why they were on his pack's territory, when the familiar smell of his alpha rushed over him and warmed every fiber of his being with security. "Carbon!" He greeted, dipping his head low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:10 am

Celeus wrote:
(Kalipso? Azilena? Moonstar? Wolfstar?)

He was about to bend forward to take a sip of the cool water when he thought the heard the faint sound of pawsteps, and they seemed to be approaching him quickly. He whirled around, baring his fangs fiercely at the approaching wolf. He was about to let out a demanding bark as to who they were and why they were on his pack's territory, when the familiar smell of his alpha rushed over him and warmed every fiber of his being with security. "Carbon!" He greeted, dipping his head low.

[I think Moonstar's okay. It's actually pretty weird playing him cheerful.]

The she-wolf's eyebrows bent forward over her dark green eyes as she skidded to a stop only a yard away. "A-Abrel." She nodded to him quickly, trying to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:20 am

(Really? Hmm. He's always happy around Scarletpaw Rolling Eyes )

"I'm deeply sorry... I didn't know it was you." He bent down even lower in a submissive stance in case she decided she wanted to discipline him for being disrespectful. His deep blue eyes shone with guilt and embarrassment... He was fairly new to the pack and already he was making a fool of himself! Well, at least he was doing something more than laying around like a lump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 am

Celeus wrote:
(Really? Hmm. He's always happy around Scarletpaw Rolling Eyes )

"I'm deeply sorry... I didn't know it was you." He bent down even lower in a submissive stance in case she decided she wanted to discipline him for being disrespectful. His deep blue eyes shone with guilt and embarrassment... He was fairly new to the pack and already he was making a fool of himself! Well, at least he was doing something more than laying around like a lump.
[Hm...yes, actually, he is. xD]
Ugh. She complained inwardly. He must think I'm a wonderful alpha now. "It's fine," she mumbled in reply, dropping back onto her haunches. "And you don't have to be so submissive. Actually, it kind of bothers me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:31 am

The brute straightened, tilting his head to the side a bit. "How come?" Wouldn't most alphas teach him a hard lesson if he didn't at least bow or something after making a mistake? Abrel didn't really have a submissive personality, he was just playing it safe until he got completely settled and could afford to lose some respect if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:36 am

Celeus wrote:
The brute straightened, tilting his head to the side a bit. "How come?" Wouldn't most alphas teach him a hard lesson if he didn't at least bow or something after making a mistake? Abrel didn't really have a submissive personality, he was just playing it safe until he got completely settled and could afford to lose some respect if needed.

"It's just not the way I made things work here. Is that a good enough answer?"
Carbon tilted her head to the side, green eyes locked on him. There was actually a story behind the rule, but she wasn't gonna go about telling everywolf she sees. Especially a new one to the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 am

The dark gray brute shrugged. "Better answer than I was hoping for." He studied her curiously, wondering what she was thinking. Was she angry? She didn't really seem it... He decided that if she was she should just come right out and say something, or else it wasn't his problem. "Anyway, what brings you to this part of the territory, if I might ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 am

Celeus wrote:
The dark gray brute shrugged. "Better answer than I was hoping for." He studied her curiously, wondering what she was thinking. Was she angry? She didn't really seem it... He decided that if she was she should just come right out and say something, or else it wasn't his problem. "Anyway, what brings you to this part of the territory, if I might ask?"

[Sorry Celeus, I gotta go Sad Schoolwork...]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:44 am

(Call me tendie or Cherry Rolling Eyes it's weird for someone outside of mweor to call me Celeus.)

(Awww.... OK Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 21
Location : ...MONTANA. jk. I'm not telling youuu

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 am

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Arielle wrote:
(RP anyone?)
[When you're on, I will.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 pm

(Come on people, log on and rp with meeee)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 21
Location : ...MONTANA. jk. I'm not telling youuu

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 pm

(I'm on xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:10 pm

(yaaaay Very Happy Wanna RP here? I have Elodie in Sun free)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arielle

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 21
Location : ...MONTANA. jk. I'm not telling youuu

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Celeus wrote:
(yaaaay Very Happy Wanna RP here? I have Elodie in Sun free)

(Sure! I have Soryn Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orange

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 pm

*Whisp is a moon wolf*
Whisp closed her eyes. For some reason, she was awakening and it was only midday - far too early for her to go out. Her cave that she lived in was small, inclosed, but cool and protected from the sun. That was the way she liked it. The rest of her pack were probably sleeping, which meant she had nothing to do except go and pick a fight on the Sun wolves at the height of there powers. No, she wasn't that stupid. She rolled over into the darker end of the cave and tried to sleep, but sleep was ever so slow to come. clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:46 pm

Celeus wrote:
The dark gray brute shrugged. "Better answer than I was hoping for." He studied her curiously, wondering what she was thinking. Was she angry? She didn't really seem it... He decided that if she was she should just come right out and say something, or else it wasn't his problem. "Anyway, what brings you to this part of the territory, if I might ask?"

"I get bored easily, so I try to entertain myself by taking random trips around the territory," she replied coolly, curling her tail over her paws. "What of you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeus

avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Abrel nodded with understanding. "Ah, yes. My reasons are nearly the same, but I was stopping here for a drink before I wandered around." He glanced back at the water awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. Was was he supposed to say? He decided if this conversation was going to continue she'd have to ask the next question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:14 am

F|O|R|M

Name;; Eclispe
Gender;; Female
Pack;; Bluumoon
Description & Personality;; Eclispe is a friendly black she wolf, only white on her ears, toes, and tail tip. She is very strong, surprising for her small build.
Other;; I shall try for ze alpha position! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 am

Ttyycool wrote:
F|O|R|M

Name;; Eclispe
Gender;; Female
Pack;; Bluumoon
Description & Personality;; Eclispe is a friendly black she wolf, only white on her ears, toes, and tail tip. She is very strong, surprising for her small build.
Other;; I shall try for ze alpha position! XD
[Hey TT! Eclipse is accepted.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-04-21
Location : My house. ^^

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Jamiee Hatake wrote:


Scarecrow knew about the presence of the other wolf, but he made no indication of it. My territory. If they wanna come meet me, then let 'em. He settled himself comfortably in the soft grass that seemed to be black and silver in the moonlight.

The spicy she-wolf leaped to her paws not a moment later as she hear the cracking of twigs and leaves under another wolf's paws. "Hey! Who's there?" The fur on her back and tail bristled instinctively.

Luna continued foward as the scent of the wolf grew stronger with each lengthy stride. Finally, after the outline of another wolf came into view she slowed her pace, and smiled. She then came up to him, and dipped her head and flicked her tail, "Greetings."

Inferno's head sharply lifted as he glanced around, cocking his head to the sound of a voice, "Yes?! I'm here!" His eyes searched the area, as he sniffed the air, smiling when he caught the scent of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:58 pm

((Rp Jamiee? Scarecrow and Eclispe?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 pm

[Sure TT, you start!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 21
Location : The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Madi wrote:


Luna continued foward as the scent of the wolf grew stronger with each lengthy stride. Finally, after the outline of another wolf came into view she slowed her pace, and smiled. She then came up to him, and dipped her head and flicked her tail, "Greetings."

Inferno's head sharply lifted as he glanced around, cocking his head to the sound of a voice, "Yes?! I'm here!" His eyes searched the area, as he sniffed the air, smiling when he caught the scent of a wolf.

The black and brown brute rolled back over onto his stomach and then rose calmly to his paws. He studdied her for a moment. She didn't seem to have anything aggressive about her. "You are?"


The only reply Carbon gave was a rough snort before making off towards the scent. Wolves coming in just thinking they can hunt on my territory and what not!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   

Back to top Go down
 
)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 3-D TARDIS Model Kit book review wanted
» My Book on Revelation, Revealingly Different
» Accidental Ambition wins book award!
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Dr. ALwin Lewis' Book

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wolf Role-plays-
Jump to: