Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Luna dipped her head to the male, as she looked the male over. "I'm Luna, sir," she stated, her ears now flat against her skull in spite of the male who stood before her. ((I may change her name.... if that's ok...))

Inferno's deep ember eyes searched the forest as he dropped back on his haunches, seeing as to the fact that the scent gradually grew stronger, meaning the wolf was coming to him. He waited patiently, his tail absentmindedly flicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Madi wrote:
Luna dipped her head to the male, as she looked the male over. "I'm Luna, sir," she stated, her ears now flat against her skull in spite of the male who stood before her. ((I may change her name.... if that's ok...))

Inferno's deep ember eyes searched the forest as he dropped back on his haunches, seeing as to the fact that the scent gradually grew stronger, meaning the wolf was coming to him. He waited patiently, his tail absentmindedly flicking.

[Sure. Seeing as we aren't far into the roleplay yet.]

He nodded simply, a light smile on his face. "Ah, I'm Scarecrow. Did you come here to join Bluumoon?"

Carbon stopped when the male came into view. She narrowed her dark green eyes and slunk off into the bushes. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:02 pm

((Okay!))

Eclispe lay weak and close to unconsiousness, her fur matted with dark red liquid. The large she-wolf let out a pained whimper, trying to sit up, but couldn't. Her stupid mother hated her. She didn't know why, but she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:05 pm

((Ok, BRB I'll reply in a bit. Smile))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Okay!))

Eclispe lay weak and close to unconsiousness, her fur matted with dark red liquid. The large she-wolf let out a pained whimper, trying to sit up, but couldn't. Her stupid mother hated her. She didn't know why, but she did.

He wrinkled his nose. The stench of blood filled the air. Scarecrow made an off-paw comment to himself before deciding to track down the scent. If someone wasn't hunting on his territory, then someone-or thing-was injured on his territory. And it was his duty to found out which it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Jamiee Hatake wrote:
He wrinkled his nose. The stench of blood filled the air. Scarecrow made an off-paw comment to himself before deciding to track down the scent. If someone wasn't hunting on his territory, then someone-or thing-was injured on his territory. And it was his duty to found out which it was.

Eclispe let out one last yowl before falling into a state of immense pain where she couldnt move or speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:21 pm

((I believe I'll change Luna to Railen. Smile))

Railen looked up to the alpha, and nodded her head slowly, "Yes, sir. I was looking for a place that I could possibly live." Her eyes were pleading as she waited for his responce, slightly tilting her head to the side.

Inferno dipped his head respectfully and looked up to the fea, "I am searching for a h0me, Miss. I'm sorry if I am a bother." He flicked his tail lightly and brought his head back up about an inch, "I'm Inferno."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
Jamiee Hatake wrote:

Eclispe let out one last yowl before falling into a state of immense pain where she couldnt move or speak.

Scarecrow's eyes widened slightly at the site of the almost unconcious wolf. "H-hey!" He raced over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

The she-wolf looked up at him, a pleading look in her glazed green eyes. ((WB. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Madi wrote:
((I believe I'll change Luna to Railen. Smile))

Railen looked up to the alpha, and nodded her head slowly, "Yes, sir. I was looking for a place that I could possibly live." Her eyes were pleading as she waited for his responce, slightly tilting her head to the side.

Inferno dipped his head respectfully and looked up to the fea, "I am searching for a h0me, Miss. I'm sorry if I am a bother." He flicked his tail lightly and brought his head back up about an inch, "I'm Inferno."
[Alright.]

He chuckled. "What? It looks like you're thinking I'm going to refuse you or something. Of course you can stay. My pack needs all the members it can get..."

Carbon stepped out, a wry smirk worn across her muzzle. "Hmm. You're not as bas as I thought. I'm Carbon. Alpha of this territory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
The she-wolf looked up at him, a pleading look in her glazed green eyes. ((WB. ))

Without a word, Scarecrow's eyes returned to normal size. He bent down and picked the she-wolf up by the scruff with a firm grip, then headed back to camp. There were herbs there he could treat her with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:31 pm

[BRB for dinner!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

She whimpered as her legs draged on the rock, but Eclispe knew he was taking her somewhere good. She hoped.

((See ya!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 pm

A large smile formed on her muzzle as she wagged her tail, "Thank you, sir. I promise to do anything in the will of the pack."

Inferno dipped his head and allowed a small smile to come to his muzzle, "Thank you, Carbon. It's a pleasure to meet your aquaintence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

He laid her down in an empty den, then calmly trotted off to a nearby tree where he knew that a few patches of marigold grew; and there was always spiderwebs between the roots. Scarecrow grabbed a few of each and returned to the female, crushing the marigold, then placing the cobwebs on the open wolves. Jeez. What happened to you?

Scarecrow raised his eyebrows and closed his eyes, smiling. "Of course."

Carbon shifted her weight from paw to paw. "Yeah. Hm. So you want to join?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm

The fea looked up at her, the pain in her eyes gradually dieing off untill she could sit up. "T-t-thank y-you.." she studdered, licking his cheek in a thankful way. She quickly pulled away and blushed, realizing he was an alpha by the scents of many wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm

His nose twitched in surprise, but his face kept a calm complexion. "You seemed to have gotten yourself pretty beat up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm

"My mother hates me." She growled softly, but that turned into violent coughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Scarecrow's dark eyes widened. "You're Mother did that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Eclispe nodded. "Talk about anger management issues." she snorted softly. "I swore I would get back at her some day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

He sighed, rocking back and forth on his heels with a thoughtful expression on his muzzle. What is this country coming to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 pm

"Thanks again... uh, whats your name?" She asked, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:56 pm

"Scarecrow," he replied with a nod, then paused, tilting his head to the side. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 pm

"Eclispe. Its a pleasure to meet you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:02 pm

"Likewise." He barked, rising to his paws with a sigh. "Well, I suppose we should find you a den. You're staying here after all, correct?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   

Back to top Go down

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next