Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

|} Ivory University {|

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

|} Ivory University {| Empty
PostSubject: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 pm

We are different
From what we may seem,
Some of us found lost
In a colorless dream.
We are amazing,
And we are ourselves,
For in your souls
We forever will delve.

You stare, confused, at the pale white parchment in front of you. The poem you had just read was something you could never believe. Still, as you looked up, you could see the strong silver and gray stones that surrounded the castle. A few students sat on a stone fountain in the courtyard, and you watch curiously as the students splash each other playfully. A light smile crossed your face. This is where you belong. This is where you can be yourself.

Welcome to
|} Ivory University {|

Guidelines
001.}Follow all Ivory Skies rules and all role playing rules.
002.}No godmodding or powerplaying.
003.}You know the drill - keep it PG or G, please.
004.}No cursing or inappropriate language.
005.}No 'love' plots, please. It can get awkward...
006.}That's right - have fun.

Form Guidelines
001.} Use full name, or first and last, at least.
002.} The ages for the university are between 14-18.
003.} Your animal spirit can be anything - please, don't make
it too large, though. For example, no hippos or elephants, please.
004.} Make as many characters as you want! [:

Form
Name.}
Gender.}
Age.}
Description.}
Personality.}
Animal Spirit.}
Other.}

Age - 14
Rowan Wolfe.} Female.} Played by Karie.} Wolf Spirit.
Summer Jacobs.} Female.} Played by Madi.} Ethiopian Wolf Spirit.

Age - 15
Jaye Black.} Male.} Played by Karie.} Jay Spirit.
Kemuri Silver} Female.} Played by Jaimee Hatake.} Crow Spirit.
Age - 16
Devon ViDalsee.} Male.} Played by Karie.} Stallion Spirit.

Age - 17
Robin Black.} Female.} Played by Karie.} Robin Spirit.

Age - 18
Fox Gray} Male.} Played by Karie.} Gray Fox Spirit.

Last edited by Karie on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Jaye gazed at his older sister, Robin. She was sitting on the fountain, talking to one of her older friends, Fox. Slowly, Jaye strolled over to the fountain and sat silently next to his sister. "Hey, Robin."

Robin looked over to her younger brother. "Hi, Jaye. Have you found your way around campus yet?" She smiled cheerfully at Jaye. Robin glanced at Fox, shooting him a happy grin before turning back to her sibling.

Jaye raised a deep black eyebrow, reaching up to mess with his bluish-black hair. "Not really - it's very complicated, actually. I thought that a school for 'special' students would be a little easier to navigate."

Fox glanced over at Jaye, "An easy way to remember it is to carry around a map." The boy with gray-blue eyes and silver hair reached into his pocket, pulling out a piece of pale blue parchment. "Here, you can borrow mine."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Name.} Summer Jacobs
Gender.} Female
Age.} 14
Description.} TBPO
Personality.} ^^
Animal Spirit.} Ethiopian Wolf
Other.} None.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm

{{ Accepted! RP her and Jaye? {: }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:01 pm

((Sure. Smile Can you start, please?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 pm

{{Sure!}}

Jaye walked through the halls, his hands reaching up to ruffle his hair out of habit. His pale blue eyes flickered from the map to his path. There were many students in front of him, some laughing and talking to each other, some huddling together and whispering. Jaye's eyes cast to the floor and he held his breath. What if they were whispering about him - what if...?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Her pace quickening with each step, Summer rushed into the school, her dark brown hair now slightly matted after being blown around, and her light amber eyes softeing as she slowed to a halt. Her eyes darted from student to student, some meeting her gaze, others looking away. After a moment's hesitation, she quickly put her jacket on and began to walk towards the lockers, unaware of which was actually her own.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Madi wrote:
Her pace quickening with each step, Summer rushed into the school, her dark brown hair now slightly matted after being blown around, and her light amber eyes softeing as she slowed to a halt. Her eyes darted from student to student, some meeting her gaze, others looking away. After a moment's hesitation, she quickly put her jacket on and began to walk towards the lockers, unaware of which was actually her own.

Jaye paused at a silver locker. All of the lockers were identical - silver with pale blue script on them reading 'Ivory'. Jaye smiled as he touched one, feeling a shock. Slowly, a small pale blue bird sign bore into his hand. He looked to his left, pausing to look down at the locker assignments. "Weird name." He muttered as he touched the name of the locker's owner. Jaye shrugged and pushed up on the glittering sapphire handle.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:18 pm

Finally, after thirty tiring minutes of searching, Summer finally came up to a silver locker. She averted her gaze from her own locker to the student beside her and lightly smiled. Then then reached for the handle, and her eyes widened as she saw the small spark, and the symbol of an Etiopian Wolf appear before her.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Madi wrote:
Finally, after thirty tiring minutes of searching, Summer finally came up to a silver locker. She averted her gaze from her own locker to the student beside her and lightly smiled. Then then reached for the handle, and her eyes widened as she saw the small spark, and the symbol of an Etiopian Wolf appear before her.

Jaye blushed and looked away for a moment. "So your Summer Jacobs?" He asked, ashamed for thinking her name was strange. While waiting for her response, Jaye took to studying the bird symbol on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Summer nodded and said, "And, I'm guessing you're Jaye Black?" She smiled to the boy then clutched the sapphire handle, soon realizing the symbol of the wolf on her hand, and the jay on his.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Summer nodded and said, "And, I'm guessing you're Jaye Black?" She smiled to the boy then clutched the sapphire handle, soon realizing the symbol of the wolf on her hand, and the jay on his.

Jaye smiled - he had a certain sideways grin - and gave her a nod. "Yeah, that's me. I'm fifteen," he glanced at the clipboard. "And your fourteen, right?" He grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Summer nodded, and lightly giggled, "How much background information does this school give?"
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 am

Name.} Kemuri Silver
Gender.} Female
Age.} 15
Description.} A thin girl that stands about 5'5. She has silky blonde hair that falls a couple inches past her shouders. Part of her side bangs cover her left eye. She has tanned skin, and very pale blue eyes. Some people think she's blind because of their color. She wears a rope bracelet and necklace, and usually has her hair up in a messy ponytail.
Personality.} TBPO
Animal Spirit.} Crow
Other.} None
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Name.} Anko Timokiyo
Gender.} Male
Age.} 15
Description.} At 5' 10", Anko is nuts. He will usually wear something different every day, some crazier than others. Like, he'll be wearing long carpenter jeans, brown hair and camo one day, a burger king crown, white wigs and a robe the next.
Personality.} Anko, in case you haven't guessed, is strange. He doesn't care though, and will do ANYTHING to get himself noticed. He enjoys the arts; culinary, theatrical, etc...
Animal Spirit.} Cat
Other.} none
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

{{ Both accepted! [: }}

Jaye wore his sideways smile proudly. "Not the school," He chortled. "It's all on the clipboard." Jaye tilted it in her direction. "See? Locker number, name, age, and ..." He glanced at her hand. "From your hand I can tell - Ethiopian Wolf, huh? Pretty cool! Guess me...?" Jaye hid his hand behind his back, grinning playfully.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

"Well then, I guess your...a Jay?" she smiled, and looked up to him with gleaming eyes, "So, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Madi wrote:
"Well then, I guess your...a Jay?" she smiled, and looked up to him with gleaming eyes, "So, am I right?"

Jaye smiled. "Easy, right?" He tightened as a hand was placed on his shoulder. Jaye looked over his shoulder, into his older's sisters deep eyes. "Oh, it's just you, Robin."

Robin raised a thin, perfect eyebrow. "Yes, just me." Her short dark red hair swished around her head in a short bob. "Hi, there!" She greeted Summer.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Summer nodded to the two, and said to Robin, "Hello." She held out her hand and said, "I'm Summer." She let her gaze wander from both Jaye to Robin. ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Madi wrote:
Summer nodded to the two, and said to Robin, "Hello." She held out her hand and said, "I'm Summer." She let her gaze wander from both Jaye to Robin. ((WB))

Robin nodded. "Cool name, Summer." She turned to Jaye, "Fox and I are going to the cafe', okay? Don't get into any trouble, okay?! Promise?"

Jaye nodded, rolling his eyes. "I won't, I promise."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:39 pm

"Thanks," Summer replied, slightly giggling to Jaye's sister. ((Dang these WBs! xD))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:20 pm

[RP anyone? ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia

Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:06 am

((I will!))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Madi wrote:
"Thanks," Summer replied, slightly giggling to Jaye's sister. ((Dang these WBs! xD))

Jaye smirked as Robin walked away. He turned and watched his sister hook arms with a silver haired boy. Jaye turned back to Summer and glanced at the clipboard, placing his left hand over the thin silver paper. "So, Summer," He traced his fingers gently over her name, written in gentle, flowing, flowery cursive. "What class do you have next?" Jaye glanced up at her, his pale blue eyes flickering up to her fair face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Summer smiled, letting her own gleaming gaze catch his, "Art." She said the word with a force of excitement, as art was one of her favorite things. Her ember eyes now joyously shimmered, as she asked, "What about you, Jaye?" His name rolled lightly off of her tongue, so smoothly said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |} Ivory University {|   |} Ivory University {| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|} Ivory University {|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next