Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT I.S.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lake
Admin
Lake

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT I.S. Empty
PostSubject: THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT I.S.   THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT I.S. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 pm

First off, thank you for joining the site! I'm so happy that I can share this place with friends.
Next, I'd like to tell you where some helpful options can be found.

1) PROFILE

Here you will be able to change your username (yes! you can do that here! Very Happy), password, email address, etc. You can also change your settings. If you have received a PM, the menu bar at the top of the page will have a "New!" over the Private message button. To change it so that you get a pop-up, go to Profile > Preferences > Click Yes (on the 9th one down.)

Also in the profile, you can edit your avatar, signature, and friend/foes list. Smile

2) FRIEND LISTS

Finding the "Add to friend's list" button here is kind of hard unless you know where to look.
Go to the member's profile, and look at right-hand side of the screen, above the avatar box.

Now, in order to VIEW the requests people have sent you, you need to go to Profile > Friends & Foes > Received Requests.
You will click the small '+' sign to add them.

Thanks for reading & I will update this as soon as I find more useful tips.
Last updated: 2:40 PM on 4/21/10
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT I.S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: Welcome to the Sky :: Site Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: