Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion King 3: A new Generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeus

Celeus

The Lion King 3: A new Generation Empty
PostSubject: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 am

The Lion King 3: A new Generation Deo39x

The lions from the tales of Simba and friends are now dead. Of course, this isn't really very odd news. All animals die at some point or another. They all lived out peaceful, happy lives. That is... other than Vitani. She spent a good portion of her days grumbling about on how unfair it was that Kiara got to be queen when she was just as good. The lioness, after many years of putting up with the constant suspicion from the original pridelanders that the old outlanders would turn on them, finally decided that if she was going to be so misunderstood that she might as well make their suspicions come true. And so, she gathered a group together, met with them regularly, until they were all angered enough to leave for their old home, the elephant graveyard.
I'm sure you can imagine the remaining lions were not happy at all. A battle broke out between the remaining former outlanders and the pridelanders, everyone being hurt and upset and misunderstood. In the end all of the former outlanders were kicked out of the pridelands and forced to join with their brothers in the graveyard.
Families were torn apart, blossoming relationships killed, friendships broken, and trusts shattered. Everything they had worked for in the past was ruined.

The lions went about in their old ways, trying to pretend the other side didn't exist, though getting into the occasional scuffle over power and territory. Soon everyone from that generation passed, leaving their offspring to deal with the problems they caused.

Rules:

* All of the usual ones Razz
* Please don't just make lions. This is a lion king RP, and while lions are the main focus, there are MANY other animals
* Be excellent

Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:

Pridelanders:

King:

Cannon - a golden/tan lion with a massive build. His mane is heavy, thick, and bright red, just like his grandfather's. He has shining amber eyes.
{Celeus}

Queen:

Majordomo: (Zazu)

Princes(ses):

Shaman:

Lions:

Lionesses:

Cubs:

Other Animals:

Outlanders:

King:

Jasiri - The same dull, cocoa color as his grandfather, Scar. He has a rich, chocolatey mane. He has a more lithe build, though his long,
sharp claws make it so he can hold his own in a fight. He has green eyes.
{Celeus}

Queen:

Hyena Gang: (up to 5)

Liona - a chocolate brown female hyena with black spots on her rump. She has a scraggly black mane and yellow eyes.
{Celeus}

Princes(ses)

Lions:

Imani
- Some call him very handsome, but he doesn't buy it. He has a strong build, muscular, but of the normal size of an
adult male. With a dark black pelt that shines in both radiant sun and moonlight, and his thick darker black mane, which is
very ruffled and silky, along with the tuft at the end of his tail, he is a stunning sight to see. His long, sharp claws are a shining
pitch black, and his teeth are a strong, intricate, bright white. His eyes are a striking amber, almost orange, with flecks of gold
that are easily visible when light reflects perfectly. Interesting blue markings line his front and back legs, and tail. They are
hard to explain, even for himself. As if they were painted on him by a steady hand, they wrap around in the strangest of ways,
and are a remarkable thing to see on a lion such as him.
{Madi}

Lionesses:

Kesari - a lightly built, yet strong lioness, whos golden coat is like honey, fresh from the comb. It shines in the sunlight,
just like her dazzling green eyes. Her paws are a very light white, alonge with her chest and underbelly.
{Madi}

Cubs:

Hyenas:

Other Animals:

[b]

Last edited by Celeus on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 am

Name: Imani
Outlander or Pridelander?: Outlander
Description:Some call him very handsome, but he doesn't buy it. He has a strong build, muscular, but of the normal size of an adult male. With a dark black pelt that shines in both radiant sun and moonlight, and his thick darker black mane, which is very ruffled and silky, along with the tuft at the end of his tail, he is a stunning sight to see. His long, sharp claws are a shining pitch black, and his teeth are a strong, intricate, bright white. His eyes are a striking amber, almost orange, with flecks of gold that are easily visible when light reflects perfectly. Interesting blue markings line his front and back legs, and tail. They are hard to explain, even for himself. As if they were painted on him by a steady hand, they wrap around in the strangest of ways, and are a remarkable thing to see on a lion such as him.
Personality: Tbpo

Name: Kesari
Description: Kesari is a lightly built, yet strong lioness, whos golden coat is like honey, fresh from the comb. It shines in the sunlight, just like her dazzling green eyes. Her paws are a very light white, alonge with her chest and underbelly.
Personality: ^^
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am

(Accepted :})
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am

((Thank you. ^^ RP?))
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 am

(Sure :} Imani and Jasiri? Wanna pretend they've been friends since they were cubs?)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:18 am

Celeus wrote:
(Sure :} Imani and Jasiri? Wanna pretend they've been friends since they were cubs?)

((Sounds good to me. Smile))

The hot Savannah Sun beat down upon my shining black fur, and I was suddenly insulated by immense heat, my black fur soaking up each ray. I yawned, extending my jaws and showing off my shining white teeth, and slowly rose to my paws, stretching my tense limbs. I looked around at my surroundings, taking in every inch. It was still patially new to me. I don't recall why, though. I shrugged and began towards the watering hole to quench my undying thirst.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

"Black fur getting to ya?" Jasiri smirked, appearing from behind a massive elephant skull. He padded over to sit next to his friend and did so, a massive thud sailing through the air as he his the ground. His green eyes shone with merriment.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Imani turned his head to the sound of Jasiri's voice. The voice filled him with an interesting warmth. A warmth that only a brotherly friend can place in your heart. He smiled, then smirked while flicking his tail, "I swear it can be a curse."

((I just got an amazing plot idea! I'll PM it to you. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion King 3: A new Generation   The Lion King 3: A new Generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion King 3: A new Generation
Page 1 of 1