Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:52 pm

The Hunger Games
The Prologue
Guidelines__;
01. Be nice to others and yourself.
02. Please be respectful of others.
03. No begging to be in the Games.
04. No criticism of characters.
05. No cursing whatsoever, please.
06. No powerplay or godmodding.
07. Follow all role playing rules.
08. Follow all Ivory Skies rules.
09. Fill out forms thoroughly.
10. Don’t forget to have fun.

Arena Rules__;
01. Don’t be too descriptive of blood or gore.
02. Please be free with your characters.
03. Not every character has an alliance, guys.
04. Don’t create any additions to the arena.
05. People will get quite a few tributes.
06. Be careful how you put things.
07. Don’t forget; not everybody can win the Games.
08. Your characters can't stand every blow.
09. Again, no powerplaying or godmodding.
10. You can only go three days without food, two without water.

The Form__;

Name_;;
Gender_;;
Age_;;
District_;;
Description_;;
Personality_;;
Other_;;

The Capitol
President Snow; he is a smaller man with snow white hair and pale blue eyes that quite resemble a snake’s. He can make people very uncomfortable, and some say they smell blood on his breath.

Claudius Templesmith; he is on the taller side, with brown hair and green eyes. His build is stocky and a bit muscular. He is the Head Gamemaker, a person who controls the Hunger Games.

Caesar Flickerman; he always has the same chalky white clear skin, the same bright blue eyes, and the same midnight blue suit with blinking lights. He dyes his lips, eyelids, and hair a different color every year for each Hunger Games. Caesar is said to help the tributes during the Interviews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

District One
Dulcie Grey; she has a small, graceful, lithe stature. Her wavy, waist long soft black hair falls over her shoulders in a thin curtain. Dulcie has big silver eyes that seem almost metallic. (15) (Karie)

Haren Vince; a strong firm well built male about 5`11. He has pure white hair, that is actually completely natural, and pale blue eyes that are almost a translucent gray. He has a long scar running down the length of his back from a sword training accident. He wears a teal band on his upper arm to show that he belongs in District 1. (16) (Sweet)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
District Two
Karthik Trance;a tall lanky boy, with glasses on his short little nose. He has black hair, and light amber orangeish eyes. (18) (Sweet)

District Three
Carter Williams; he has a tall, strong stature. His simple but healthy brown hair has natural gold blonde streaks running through it. His eyes are light amber with warm green flecks. (16) (Karie)

Cecilia Davino; a tall tan girl about 5`11, with curly brown hair that is usually down below her shoulders. She has jade green eyes that seem to always ask questions and a beautiful smile that is rarely seen. She has freckles that can only be seen in a certain lighting, and a normal nose. (16) (Sweet)
District Four
Dray Deep;an average-height boy. He has fairly well tanned skin from being outside all day, and hair the color of the hay. Blue eyes. (17) (Izzy)

Aamia Meres;a short sandy haired teenage girl with bright blue eyes and a friendly smile. She is about 5`7 and won't be getting any taller, and has a bit of muscle on her as well. (16) (Sweet)

District Five
Ryli Gorrin;a short little girl with tomato and crimson red hair that is long and flowing and can be done up in a million different ways. She has light golden brown eyes. (15) (Sweet)
District Six
Jack Robertson; he has a shorter build for his age, standing at five feet and one inch. His hair is very light blonde, almost white. Jack has light brown eyes that are almost amber. (12) (Karie)
District Seven
District Eight
District Nine
Ash Emery; she has a tall, slim stature. Ash has natural cherry red hair that falls over her shoulders in soft, angelic ringlets. She has piercing hazel eyes with gold flecks. (18) (Karie)
District Ten
Dana Regan;ayoung little girl about 5'0 tall and thin but what meat is on her is mostly muscle. She has a cute rounded face, with each cheek sporting light tan freckles. The girl has wide jade green eyes, that twinkle when she is happy and are on fire when she is mad. (13) (Sweet)

District Eleven
Bree Keyes; she has a small, slim stature, standing at about five feet, two inches. She has dark hair that seems black with snow white bangs. Bree has brilliant emerald green eyes. (14) (Karie)
District Twelve
Karius Alder; he has a tall, skinny, lean build. He stands at about five feet, eleven inches. He has dark brown hair that spikes up and golden skin. Karius has bright, big blue eyes. (18) (Karie)

Rose Bariport ;rose is 5`3, skinny and lanky with light brown hazelnut colored hair that curls well but is usually worn back in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes which in the right sunlight look blue. Glasses can always be seen on her face, though not nerd ones. Her ears are like normal ones though they are somehow more flexible then most and can bend backwards if she wants them to. She has running legs, ones that are slim but not sticks. Her skin doesn't tan well so she has a light fair colored skin. Rose is a night person, and doesn't enjoy sleeping during the best part of the day so there are faint gray shadows under her eyes. (14) (Sweet)

Announcements_;
July 28th, 2010; this role play is open.

Last edited by Karie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:54 pm

[Awesome!]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 pm

[Thanks for making this for us Circe. ^^ ]

Name_;; Haren
Gender_;; Male
Age_;; (I am aging him down a bit..... so 16)
District_;; 1
Description_;; A strong firm well built male about 5`11. He has pure white hair, that is actually completely natural, and pale blue eyes that are almost a translucent gray. He has a long scar running down the length of his back from a sword training accident. He wears a teal band on his upper arm to show that he belongs in District 1.
Personality_;; tbpo/ you already know
Other_;;

Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Name_;; Dray Deep
Gender_;; Boy
Age_;; 17
District_;; 4
Description_;; An average-height boy. He has fairly well tanned skin from being outside all day, and hair the color of the hay. Blue eyes.
Personality_;; You guys know Dray...besides, I can't really describe him
Other_;; None
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 pm

{ Accepted, both of you! }
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Name_;;Dana Regan
Gender_;; female
Age_;;(13)
District_;;10
Description_;; A young little girl about 5'0 tall and thin but what meat is on her is mostly muscle. She has a cute rounded face, with each cheek sporting light tan freckles. The girl has wide jade green eyes, that twinkle when she is happy and are on fire when she is mad. (sweettart170)
Personality_;; tbpo
Other_;; nope (unless you need to know that she is sorta a self charrie)

Name_;; Rose Bariport (same charrie but different last name cause I don't like Wagner Razz )
Gender_;; female
Age_;; 14
District_;; 12
Description_;Wink Rose is 5`3, skinny and lanky with light brown hazelnut colored hair that curls well but is usually worn back in a ponytail. She has hazel eyes which in the right sunlight look blue. Glasses can always be seen on her face, though not nerd ones. Her ears are like normal ones though they are somehow more flexible then most and can bend backwards if she wants them to. She has running legs, ones that are slim but not sticks. Her skin doesn't tan well so she has a light fair colored skin. Rose is a night person, and doesn't enjoy sleeping during the best part of the day so there are faint gray shadows under her eyes.
Personality_;; Me in every way
Other_;; nope

Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:03 pm

[Thanks!]
[I don't know where Lake has the rules at...are we aloud like, a bit of romance?]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:06 pm

{{ Sweet - accepted, thanks! (: }}
{{ Izzy - we definitely will on TWIG, where the maturity will be high. On TWIG, romance will be allowed. I'll review the rules for here. }}
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:08 pm

[Mmkay]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 pm

[No prob Circe]
[I can't wait to rp. Surprised ]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:15 pm

{ Well then, let's do. Who and who? }
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 pm

[All of them. xD No, Jk but Seriously. I want to do Rose, Haren, and the one I am sending you in Pm all equally bad. xD ]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:20 pm

[So are we like...starting over from the beginning of the games?]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:22 pm

{ We have to, we don't have even 24 characters yet. Only 11. }
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:23 pm

[I think so Izzy. ^^ I am making a charrie in 4 if you want to do Dray and it. ]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

[I thought Mere was coming with Lily]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:27 pm

{ She hasn't gotten a registration email...? }
{ I'm about to tell her to ask Lake about it. }
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!    The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games{.}The Prologue{.}Just Until TWIG Is Open Again{.}Those Invited Are; Myself, Sweet, Izzy, Mere. Ask if you want to come in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: Private Role-plays :: Human-
Jump to: