Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:
{{ Frayed and Forgotten. (: }}
{{ Jack and the leader? }}

((Thank you! ^^))
((Sure! You start?))

Jack looked through the foliage, smiling as his paws silently hit the soft ground. His bright eyes narrowed as he watched the rabbit, and he quietly leapt into the small clearing, as he attacked the rabbit. Jack sat up and smiled bravely as he took a large bite of the juicy, plump rabbit. "Delicious," Jack grinned to himself, and his ears perked up as a few drops of dew fell onto his head. Chuckling, he shook them off and started to take another bite of the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack looked through the foliage, smiling as his paws silently hit the soft ground. His bright eyes narrowed as he watched the rabbit, and he quietly leapt into the small clearing, as he attacked the rabbit. Jack sat up and smiled bravely as he took a large bite of the juicy, plump rabbit. "Delicious," Jack grinned to himself, and his ears perked up as a few drops of dew fell onto his head. Chuckling, he shook them off and started to take another bite of the rabbit.

The border collie's ears perked up to the sound of a rabbit making its last cry of life. Then, the scent of the rabbit's blood filled her nose as well. It was a sweet scent, that made her hungry, and now she craved rabbit. The female rose to her paws and sniffed the air, searching for the scent of rabbit, other than the one that she had smelled. But.. she didn't just catch the scent of rabbit, but also of another dog...
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

The border collie's ears perked up to the sound of a rabbit making its last cry of life. Then, the scent of the rabbit's blood filled her nose as well. It was a sweet scent, that made her hungry, and now she craved rabbit. The female rose to her paws and sniffed the air, searching for the scent of rabbit, other than the one that she had smelled. But.. she didn't just catch the scent of rabbit, but also of another dog...

Jack looked at the rabbit hungrily, then lifted his muzzle as the scent of a female dog caught his nose. He stood up and grabbed the half-eaten rabbit in his jaw, padding into the foliage and peeking through the leaves. Jack smiled as he saw a female border collie, and a hungry one by the looks of it. Jack quietly entered the small clearing and smiled at the female. "Here, you can have the rest of my rabbit. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack looked at the rabbit hungrily, then lifted his muzzle as the scent of a female dog caught his nose. He stood up and grabbed the half-eaten rabbit in his jaw, padding into the foliage and peeking through the leaves. Jack smiled as he saw a female border collie, and a hungry one by the looks of it. Jack quietly entered the small clearing and smiled at the female. "Here, you can have the rest of my rabbit. I don't mind."

Evaine was taken back by surprise of the male, and lowered her body to the ground, submissevly. Though she could see the friendly look on his face, she wasn't one to trust easily, at all. Her hard past was to blame for this. She had become so timid, and frail that at most times, she was afraid to even move. She slowly backed away, fear easily visible in her pale blue eyes. Her black and dark grey dappled fur was matted after the length of time she had lived on her own without good grooming, but it was still silky and beautiful. She looked up to the male, her tail tucked in between her legs. This was exactly the opposite of how and alpha should act. But, this was her...
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Jack took a few steps back and murmured gently, "I apologize. Did I frighten you?" His big, bright blue eyes were dazzling, but glitterng with concern and worry for the female. His silky, soft dark brown, black, and cocoa brown fur was scruffy, but still very well groomed. His toes and belly were a dazzling shade of metallic silver. Jack pushed the rabbit closer to the female with his black nose carefully.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Karie wrote:
Jack took a few steps back and murmured gently, "I apologize. Did I frighten you?" His big, bright blue eyes were dazzling, but glitterng with concern and worry for the female. His silky, soft dark brown, black, and cocoa brown fur was scruffy, but still very well groomed. His toes and belly were a dazzling shade of metallic silver. Jack pushed the rabbit closer to the female with his black nose carefully.

Evaine

Under my beautiful appearance lies a broken and battered heart...

The female slowly nodded and shook with fear, replying in a trembling voice, "Y-yes.." Even when he pushed the rabbit towards her, she flinched, ready to run. She hated being like she was, but... Her reason was appearant why. She looked up to the male with pleading, frightful eyes. She didn't know what to do, and was purely ashamed of herself for acting this way. Finally, she gathered her courage and straightened herself, "I-I'm Evaine."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Evaine

Under my beautiful appearance lies a broken and battered heart...

The female slowly nodded and shook with fear, replying in a trembling voice, "Y-yes.." Even when he pushed the rabbit towards her, she flinched, ready to run. She hated being like she was, but... Her reason was appearant why. She looked up to the male with pleading, frightful eyes. She didn't know what to do, and was purely ashamed of herself for acting this way. Finally, she gathered her courage and straightened herself, "I-I'm Evaine."

Jack dipped his head in respect, seeing that the female was frightened. He had such an urge to take care of this collie, to get her back home, and to get her cared for. Jack murmured a simple, "I'm Jack, Miss Evaine." He looked up at her with concerned blue eyes. "Are you hungry? You can have the rest of my rabbit if you'd like." Jack gave her a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack dipped his head in respect, seeing that the female was frightened. He had such an urge to take care of this collie, to get her back home, and to get her cared for. Jack murmured a simple, "I'm Jack, Miss Evaine." He looked up at her with concerned blue eyes. "Are you hungry? You can have the rest of my rabbit if you'd like." Jack gave her a friendly smile.

The female nodded as she slowly put a paw on the rabbit and moved it towards her, not taking her eyes off of the male, as she wasn't taking any chances what so ever. She hesitantly said, "T-thank you, Jack." She began to eat the rabbit, momentarily looking to the rabbit instead of him, but she quickly caught herself. Her tail wagged to the delicious flavor. She hadn't wagged her tail in a long time... Finally after finishing, she lifted her head and put a mini smile on her muzzle, saying very quietly, "Thank you..." She wondered how she could repay the male, and suddenly thought of her pack. "Do.. Do you have a place to sleep?" she asked cautiously. Though she was very thankful, she would still be her...
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

The female nodded as she slowly put a paw on the rabbit and moved it towards her, not taking her eyes off of the male, as she wasn't taking any chances what so ever. She hesitantly said, "T-thank you, Jack." She began to eat the rabbit, momentarily looking to the rabbit instead of him, but she quickly caught herself. Her tail wagged to the delicious flavor. She hadn't wagged her tail in a long time... Finally after finishing, she lifted her head and put a mini smile on her muzzle, saying very quietly, "Thank you..." She wondered how she could repay the male, and suddenly thought of her pack. "Do.. Do you have a place to sleep?" she asked cautiously. Though she was very thankful, she would still be her...

Jack shook his head. "Usually I simply look for some form of shelter. I don't usually sleep, for fear that I'll be battered by the rain, or threatened by the lightning." Jack had a glazed look in his eyes, and he shook his head. "No, ma'am, I don't." Jack replied, shivering as he could feel the painful smack of his previous owner against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:59 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack shook his head. "Usually I simply look for some form of shelter. I don't usually sleep, for fear that I'll be battered by the rain, or threatened by the lightning." Jack had a glazed look in his eyes, and he shook his head. "No, ma'am, I don't." Jack replied, shivering as he could feel the painful smack of his previous owner against his cheek.

Evaine nodded slowly, shivering as well from her overwhelming fears. "I'm.. The alpha of the nearby pack. I know I may not seem like the alpha type but... That's what I am. We have shelter, and.. You're welcome to join," she said slowly, lifted her head a bit more. She was still fearful of the male, but certainly not as much as she had been. Yet, it would take much time for her trust to finally build again. She sometimes felt as if she could never trust anyone again... Man or dog.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Evaine nodded slowly, shivering as well from her overwhelming fears. "I'm.. The alpha of the nearby pack. I know I may not seem like the alpha type but... That's what I am. We have shelter, and.. You're welcome to join," she said slowly, lifted her head a bit more. She was still fearful of the male, but certainly not as much as she had been. Yet, it would take much time for her trust to finally build again. She sometimes felt as if she could never trust anyone again... Man or dog.

Jack smiled gently. "Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, Evaine." He gave her a warm smile and questioned her softly, "Where is this pack located?" Jack gazed at her as she carefully nibbled the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack smiled gently. "Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it, Evaine." He gave her a warm smile and questioned her softly, "Where is this pack located?" Jack gazed at her as she carefully nibbled the rabbit.

She hesitated once again before answering, "In the deeper part of the forest. It's nearly impossible for anyone who comes searching for us to find us..." That's exaclty how she wanted it, too. Her worst fear was for her owner to locate her, and take her back to that horrible place. Every now and then, she would have nightmares about him finding her, or hearing barking in the distance of the many other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 am

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

She hesitated once again before answering, "In the deeper part of the forest. It's nearly impossible for anyone who comes searching for us to find us..." That's exaclty how she wanted it, too. Her worst fear was for her owner to locate her, and take her back to that horrible place. Every now and then, she would have nightmares about him finding her, or hearing barking in the distance of the many other dogs.

Jack dipped his head in a respectful manner. "Good choice. Are all the dogs there...?" Jack hesitated and then tried once more, "Are all the dogs there... like... us?" His blue eyes flicked up to Evaine's, gazing into her eyes as he remembered, those days long ago when he was just a puppy.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack dipped his head in a respectful manner. "Good choice. Are all the dogs there...?" Jack hesitated and then tried once more, "Are all the dogs there... like... us?" His blue eyes flicked up to Evaine's, gazing into her eyes as he remembered, those days long ago when he was just a puppy.

The Collie nodded as she replied in a whisper, "Yes. We are all strays." She waited before adding, "And only strays with pure hearts find their ways here. Appearantly you're one of them." Though timid, the female was very wise, and she knew many of the secrets Aryion. One of which was how the strays found their way. A half hearted smile appeared on her muzzle as she said, "Welcome to Aryion."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

The Collie nodded as she replied in a whisper, "Yes. We are all strays." She waited before adding, "And only strays with pure hearts find their ways here. Appearantly you're one of them." Though timid, the female was very wise, and she knew many of the secrets Aryion. One of which was how the strays found their way. A half hearted smile appeared on her muzzle as she said, "Welcome to Aryion."

Jack smiled and lifted his head. "Well, thank you. You are very kind to give me a home in Aryion." Jack shook out his fur, careful not to get any dirt or anything on Evaine. "Is your pack crowded, Evaine?" Jack questioned her as he began to walk back into the foliage, waiting patiently for Evaine to join him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack smiled and lifted his head. "Well, thank you. You are very kind to give me a home in Aryion." Jack shook out his fur, careful not to get any dirt or anything on Evaine. "Is your pack crowded, Evaine?" Jack questioned her as he began to walk back into the foliage, waiting patiently for Evaine to join him.

Her smile slowly disappeared as she shook her head, "No, not really. There are only three members, including you." She slowly came to his side, her trust for the male slowly building, though she was still very cautious around every one of her members. She moved forward with gentle steps, that were each careful to avoid any rocks or large sticks, since she had very fragile and soft paw pads.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Her smile slowly disappeared as she shook her head, "No, not really. There are only three members, including you." She slowly came to his side, her trust for the male slowly building, though she was still very cautious around every one of her members. She moved forward with gentle steps, that were each careful to avoid any rocks or large sticks, since she had very fragile and soft paw pads.

Jack looked down at his paws and smiled softly. "That's okay. I do better around small groups of other dogs, anyway. It has to do with something in my past." He nodded and looked over at Evaine. "Are you okay? You seem very cautious when you're walking. Do you have something stuck in your paw pads?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack looked down at his paws and smiled softly. "That's okay. I do better around small groups of other dogs, anyway. It has to do with something in my past." He nodded and looked over at Evaine. "Are you okay? You seem very cautious when you're walking. Do you have something stuck in your paw pads?"

The female nodded to both comments, and replied, "No, I'm fine. It's because... Something in my past, too." She looked the ground and slowly continued forward. So many aspects of her life, and her personality were all because of her past. She hated being so timid. Truly.
Her delicate paw pads trampled the ground beneath her, and she finally began picking up her pace, but looking before putting her paws down.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

The female nodded to both comments, and replied, "No, I'm fine. It's because... Something in my past, too." She looked the ground and slowly continued forward. So many aspects of her life, and her personality were all because of her past. She hated being so timid. Truly.
Her delicate paw pads trampled the ground beneath her, and she finally began picking up her pace, but looking before putting her paws down.

Jack nodded as he, too, picked up his pace and followed her. His blue eyes flicked up. "I'm... sorry." Jack murmured. "It's just terrible, what some people dare do to us. They should realize that we, too, are living things. Things that breathe, that eat, that sleep, and that have dreams."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack nodded as he, too, picked up his pace and followed her. His blue eyes flicked up. "I'm... sorry." Jack murmured. "It's just terrible, what some people dare do to us. They should realize that we, too, are living things. Things that breathe, that eat, that sleep, and that have dreams."

Evaine nodded quickly quickening her pace as her anger welled up inside her. The bad thing was, that whenever she was angry, the one time she had tried to express it, she had been taught a lesson for it. So now, she kept it inside her, and didn't dare let it out in fear that her past would come back only to haunt her again. "Those humans... Some are monsters! And... they train other dogs to become like them. Heartless." Her tail lashed from side to side, her eyes dim and cloudy with the anger.

((It's easy to write large posts with her. ^^))

((And we should make a Feather and Accalia pair.))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:51 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Evaine nodded quickly quickening her pace as her anger welled up inside her. The bad thing was, that whenever she was angry, the one time she had tried to express it, she had been taught a lesson for it. So now, she kept it inside her, and didn't dare let it out in fear that her past would come back only to haunt her again. "Those humans... Some are monsters! And... they train other dogs to become like them. Heartless." Her tail lashed from side to side, her eyes dim and cloudy with the anger.

((It's easy to write large posts with her. ^^))

((And we should make a Feather and Accalia pair.))

Jack choked on a single silver tear. "My owner battered me." He whispered, looking over to Evaine and turning onto his other side, showing her his few, almost invisible scars. But they were still there, and they still hurt. But the memories hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack choked on a single silver tear. "My owner battered me." He whispered, looking over to Evaine and turning onto his other side, showing her his few, almost invisible scars. But they were still there, and they still hurt. But the memories hurt worse.

Evaine's eyes, though clouded from the anger, held sympathy for the male. She nodded, a frown visible on her muzzle as she quickly looked away. She wasn't ready to reveal any of her past rather than, "My owner hated me." There was much more to it than just that. And her life before her owner was horrible, too. She clenched her teeth, trying to keep herself from growling.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:15 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Evaine's eyes, though clouded from the anger, held sympathy for the male. She nodded, a frown visible on her muzzle as she quickly looked away. She wasn't ready to reveal any of her past rather than, "My owner hated me." There was much more to it than just that. And her life before her owner was horrible, too. She clenched her teeth, trying to keep herself from growling.

Jack pressed his muzzle to her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Evaine. That's terrible, but I know how you feel." Jack frowned and nodded. "I should never have brought it up."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Karie wrote:

Jack pressed his muzzle to her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Evaine. That's terrible, but I know how you feel." Jack frowned and nodded. "I should never have brought it up."

((Is it ok if I switch to first?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 am

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

((Is it ok if I switch to first?))

{{Absolutely. I love first and third. (: }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->   <---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<--->
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: