Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:20 pm

"It's ok," Decadere said softly, taking a bite of his own kill as well, savoring the fresh and delicious flavor.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Madi wrote:
"It's ok," Decadere said softly, taking a bite of his own kill as well, savoring the fresh and delicious flavor.

(Wanna do the next day? You start! Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Decadere woke to the morning's light peeking through his den, only to find his tail intertwined with Elith's and Metona peeking her head through with a mischevious, and excited smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere woke to the morning's light peeking through his den, only to find his tail intertwined with Elith's and Metona peeking her head through with a mischevious, and excited smile on her muzzle.

Elith yawned and blinked awake. "Morning," she mumbled sleepily. She turned her groggy gaze towards Decadere's sister. "I never did catch your name the other day. Would you mind enlightening me? I'm Elith."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm

"Metona," she said, quickly adding, "I'm most likely going to be your sister in law! I heard Decadere mumbling your name in his sleep!"
Decadere growled to his sister, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Madi wrote:
"Metona," she said, quickly adding, "I'm most likely going to be your sister in law! I heard Decadere mumbling your name in his sleep!"
Decadere growled to his sister, blushing.

Elith blushed, too and looked at her paws. "Nice to meet you, Metona," she said, "and don't you think that's up to me and Decadere? I mean, you probably have guys of your own to worry about. You're so pretty," Elith winked.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Metona blushed herself and nodded as she ran out yelling, "Nolan! Oh Nolan!!" (xD Random name...)
Decadere smiled, "Wow. You got rid of her."
Metona soon ran into Jaryn, who held his usual scowl, "Watch it, Metona!" She just shook it off as she jumped up and down excitedly, "Guess what, Jaryn?" Jaryn sighed and asked, "What?" "Dec's got a girlfriend!!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Madi wrote:
Metona blushed herself and nodded as she ran out yelling, "Nolan! Oh Nolan!!" (xD Random name...)
Decadere smiled, "Wow. You got rid of her."
Metona soon ran into Jaryn, who held his usual scowl, "Watch it, Metona!" She just shook it off as she jumped up and down excitedly, "Guess what, Jaryn?" Jaryn sighed and asked, "What?" "Dec's got a girlfriend!!" she said happily.

(xDDD)

Elith grinned slyly, "I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. Besides, I know how girls think. We love matchmaking and the only thing we love more than matchmaking is finding ourselves a match. At least for awhile," she shrugged. "I'm past that stage. Metona is still pretty young, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Decadere smiled, licking her nose once more, "Yep, but she can still dream."
Jaryn growled to his sister, "Good for him." He now dispised hearing how every fea just smothered Decadere because he was alpha . Just the word brougth a scowl to his muzzle.I should be alpha! I'm faster, smarter, and soon... wiser, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled, licking her nose once more, "Yep, but she can still dream."
Jaryn growled to his sister, "Good for him." He now dispised hearing how every fea just smothered Decadere because he was alpha . Just the word brougth a scowl to his muzzle.I should be alpha! I'm faster, smarter, and soon... wiser, he thought.

Elith closed her eyes and leaned her head against Decadere's shoulder, "She'll come out of it sooner or later. She still has the excitement and energy of a pup."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

Decadere nodded, "I wish that day could arrive sooner."
Jaryn then began to stalk away, leaving Metona to go search for the random named wolf, Nolan.
I'm coming brother, and you better be ready, he thought with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "I wish that day could arrive sooner."
Jaryn then began to stalk away, leaving Metona to go search for the random named wolf, Nolan.
I'm coming brother, and you better be ready, he thought with a devilish grin.

(Dec should go somewhere so Jaryn only finds Elith in the den >: D)

Elith shook her head, "Let her be a pup for a little while more. She should be able to have her fun while she can." (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

((Ok.))

Decadere nodded, "Well, I'm going to go find her so I can tell her where Nolan went." He smiled and rose to his paws, soon padding out of the den.
Jaryn didn't notice his brother walking away, as he had his eyes on the sky. He soon entered the den, saying, "Decadere you n-" He then finally noticed Elith.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Madi wrote:
((Ok.))

Decadere nodded, "Well, I'm going to go find her so I can tell her where Nolan went." He smiled and rose to his paws, soon padding out of the den.
Jaryn didn't notice his brother walking away, as he had his eyes on the sky. He soon entered the den, saying, "Decadere you n-" He then finally noticed Elith.

"Oh, hello," Elith grinned at Jaryn, "Who might I ask are you?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. Her fluffy tail wagged behind her.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:09 pm

"I'm Jaryn. Decadere's brother. The one who recieves no recognition what so ever," he said with yet another scowl.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:12 pm

Madi wrote:
"I'm Jaryn. Decadere's brother. The one who recieves no recognition what so ever," he said with yet another scowl.

"Oh, well I'm sorry. You deserve some recognition, too," Elith said, "you helped form this pack also, did you not?" she asked. "So why did you come over here? You don't seem to like him very much..."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:15 pm

"Exactly," he said, stopping his self, "I had... some buisness to attend to." ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Madi wrote:
"Exactly," he said, stopping his self, "I had... some buisness to attend to." ((WB))

Elith grinned, "Trying to take him out, huh?" she guessed. "Good, I bet you would make a much finer alpha," she lied, fluttering her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Jaryn flexed his muscles, "Really? Hmm... I agree."
Suddenly, a growl echoed through the cave.
Jaryn turned, snarling when he saw Decadere.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn flexed his muscles, "Really? Hmm... I agree."
Suddenly, a growl echoed through the cave.
Jaryn turned, snarling when he saw Decadere.

Elith turned towards Decadere, looking as innocent as possible. "Decadere...," she cautioned. He was angry, she got that, but wolves could do rash things when they were angry and she didn't want him to do anything he regretted.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:05 pm

"Elith, you best be on your way," Decadere said, his voice harsh. His lips pulled back in a snarl towards his brother.

((I'm using my phone, so...yeah...))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Madi wrote:
"Elith, you best be on your way," Decadere said, his voice harsh. His lips pulled back in a snarl towards his brother.

((I'm using my phone, so...yeah...))

"No, Decadere. First of all, I can't walk. Second of all, even if I could... I'm not going to sit here and watch you attack your own brother! No matter how despicable he is," she sneered. "Come over here for a second. Please?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Decadere threw one last lethal glare to Jaryn before he turned to Elith, his voice still filled with anger, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere threw one last lethal glare to Jaryn before he turned to Elith, his voice still filled with anger, "What?"

Elith shank back away from him. "P-Please just calm down, Decadere," she practically begged. The anger in his voice was what made her shake.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Decadere allowed his gaze to soften as he heard Elith's plea. He had only told her part of the story... not all... The memories flooding back, the fur on the back of his neck stood on end as he growled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next