Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng

Go down 
+5
Orange
Arielle
Celeus
»Madi«
{...Izzy...}
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Empty
PostSubject: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Two wolves.
Two elements
One, giant war.

The wolves of the sun, and the wolves of the moon. Each possesed certain powers, depending which element they were. Many argue that there are many more elements than just the sun and the moon. But there aren't. Not anymore, at least. They were all wiped out. The Sun and Moon's greediness for territory and power was too much for them to handle. Now, they are fighting against each other for rights, land, and power. Their powers are equally matches.

But there can only be one winner.

The established Code

---> You guys no the drill. No godmodeling, powerplaying, ect.
---> There are no such things as humans in this roleplay. Nothing.
---> Wait a week after your two wolves meet to become mates, and another for pups
---> No more than 5 pups per litter
---> No excess gore or description when fighting
---> That's it ^.^

F|O|R|M

Name;;
Gender;;
Pack;;
Description & Personality;;
Other;;

~~~Powers~~~
The powers that a wolf has depends if it is a Sun or Moon wolf
Sun wolves can;; Control the temperature, if the sun is hidden behind clouds, can fly, and make anything grow
Moon wolves can;; Make anything freeze, can fly, can control the clouds, make any plants wilt

Bluumoon Pack

Alphas
Scarecrow(m);;Jamiee Hatake + ?

Medicine wolf

None

Pack Members
Luna-Female-Madi
Venus-Female-Jamiee Hatake
Dust-Male-Jamiee Hatake

Pups

Burntsun Pack

Alphas
Carbon(f) + ?

Medicine wolf
None

Pack Members
Abrel-Male-Celeus
Inferno-Male-Madi
Elodie-Female-Celeus
Quin-Male-Jamiee Hatake
Nine-Female-Jamiee Hatake

Pups

Last edited by Jamiee Hatake on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Name;; Luna
Gender;; Female
Pack;; Bluumoon
Description & Personality;; Luna has a light build, and beautiful shining silver fur; TBPO
Other;; Maybe alpha. ^^

Name;; Inferno
Gender;;Male
Pack;; Burntsun
Description & Personality;; TBPO; Inferno is a deep copper colored wolf with black also mixed in. Also known as brindle, with mostly copper.
Other;; None
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Name;; Abrel
Gender;; Brute
Pack;; Sun
Description & Personality;; A fiery red and black brute with a large build and blue eyes.
Other;; Nooope

Name;; Elodie
Gender;; Fea
Pack;; Sun
Description & Personality;; A creamy tan fea with a lithe build and blue eyes
Other;; Nooope
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

[Accepted! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:04 pm

((Hey there, Jamiee! Would you like to RP?))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:11 pm

['Course. Who and who?]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

((Luna + Scarecrow, and and Carbon + Inferno? :3))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

[Suuuure. Would you mind starting though? I'll brb....]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:22 pm

((Sure. (: ))

Silver fur gleaming in the moonlight, a moon symbol on her chest, Luna padded through the forest, her eyes gleaming in the light of the moon and stars.

The bright sun shined on the land as Inferno's dazzling copper pelt gleamed in the sunlight. He sighed lightly, his ears pricking foward to each sound that echoed through the day.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 pm

Madi wrote:
((Sure. (: ))

Silver fur gleaming in the moonlight, a moon symbol on her chest, Luna padded through the forest, her eyes gleaming in the light of the moon and stars.

The bright sun shined on the land as Inferno's dazzling copper pelt gleamed in the sunlight. He sighed lightly, his ears pricking foward to each sound that echoed through the day.

The tan and black shape sat still as a stone as he stared up at the silver moon. It really is better than the sun, he thought. Just as bright, eerie, powerful, and whenever it shows up, it means we get to sleep, howl all night long, hunt, or whatever we want to do.

A snort, a squeak, a kicking up of leaves.

A growling, irritated female fell back clumsily on her haunches, staring at the now escaped rabbit. I swear they have some sort of magic of their own.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Quote :
The tan and black shape sat still as a stone as he stared up at the silver moon. It really is better than the sun, he thought. Just as bright, eerie, powerful, and whenever it shows up, it means we get to sleep, howl all night long, hunt, or whatever we want to do.

A snort, a squeak, a kicking up of leaves.

A growling, irritated female fell back clumsily on her haunches, staring at the now escaped rabbit. I swear they have some sort of magic of their own.

Luna lifted her head as the swift, yet steady wind brought in the scent of a wolf nearby. She shuttered as the wind blew through her fur, and she decided she would enjoy the warmth of company.

Inferno's ears perked forward as the quick sound of a nearby hunt filled both his ears and nose. He smiled, liking the fact that he was not alone. He then began to pad towards the scent, curious of its owner.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Madi wrote:

Luna lifted her head as the swift, yet steady wind brought in the scent of a wolf nearby. She shuttered as the wind blew through her fur, and she decided she would enjoy the warmth of company.

Inferno's ears perked forward as the quick sound of a nearby hunt filled both his ears and nose. He smiled, liking the fact that he was not alone. He then began to pad towards the scent, curious of its owner.

Scarecrow knew about the presence of the other wolf, but he made no indication of it. My territory. If they wanna come meet me, then let 'em. He settled himself comfortably in the soft grass that seemed to be black and silver in the moonlight.

The spicy she-wolf leaped to her paws not a moment later as she hear the cracking of twigs and leaves under another wolf's paws. "Hey! Who's there?" The fur on her back and tail bristled instinctively.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

((I've got to go! I'll reply when I return!))
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:51 pm

[Okie dokie]
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Name;; Soryn
Gender;; Fea
Pack;; Sun
Description & Personality;; Bright, glittery white fur with amber colored legs ears, and tail. She has golden eyes.
Other;; None ^_^

Name;; Livius
Gender;; Brute
Pack;; Moon
Description & Personality;; Strong frame and a large build. He has grey and black fur, the black almost being a blue. His eyes are amethyst purple.
Other;; None ^_^
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Arielle wrote:
Name;; Soryn
Gender;; Fea
Pack;; Sun
Description & Personality;; Bright, glittery white fur with amber colored legs ears, and tail. She has golden eyes.
Other;; None ^_^

Name;; Livius
Gender;; Brute
Pack;; Moon
Description & Personality;; Strong frame and a large build. He has grey and black fur, the black almost being a blue. His eyes are amethyst purple.
Other;; None ^_^

[Accepted Arielle Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

(Cool, thanks Smile RP?)
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

PostSubject: i'm so joining!   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:17 am

Name;; Whisp.
Gender;; Female
Pack;; Bluumoon.
Description & Personality;; Quite a white female with black socks on her feet that are quite fluffy. She is stubborn & unmoving, and she is quite passionate in hate.
Other;; I can write very literatly but I'm leaving to go to a friend's house now I love you
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

(Horsey, we need to RP when you are on. I have Abrel and Elodie in Sun : cat )
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 am

[Orange---You are accepted]
[Cherry---I'm on now, of course!]
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:55 am

(And so am I Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 am

Celeus wrote:
(And so am I Very Happy)
[Woot!]
[Who 'n who?]
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 am

(Carbon and Abrel? Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 am

[Sure. But mind you, she's a little grumpy Razz ]

She shook the silver water droplets from her fur as she stepped out of the lake. The only thing I envy those stupid Moon wolves for. They're always controling our tides. If there's a drought, my pack will have a hard time while their's thrives!

That's all Carbon ever thought about was the bad things in life. Or what she thought she needed that she didn't have. She had a hard, protective outer-shell...but on the inside....everything was soft and moldable like clay.

But good luck getting down there.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:45 am

(That's OK Smile I like non-cookie cutter characters.)

The charcoal and red brute sighed quietly, peering around the corner of his den and into the outside. His bright blue eyes sparkled with determination. Today was the day he would do something other than sit and mope around. He soon built up the motivation to stand up and pad towards the river, his bushy tail swishing around behind him as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng   )(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

)(Bluumoon and Burntsun Packs)( Book I;; The end...of the begininng
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next