Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere allowed his gaze to soften as he heard Elith's plea. He had only told her part of the story... not all... The memories flooding back, the fur on the back of his neck stood on end as he growled deeply.

"Decadere?" she looked at him curiously. Elith cocked her head to the side, her fear diminishing slightly. (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Decadere ignored Elith for once, and turned to his brother, pure fire glowing in his eyes, "Tell me, now! Why are you here?!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere ignored Elith for once, and turned to his brother, pure fire glowing in his eyes, "Tell me, now! Why are you here?!"

Elith scooted closer to Decadere. "Stop it!" she demanded, "I may not know the whole story but I'm not going to sit here and watch you kill your brother!"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:21 pm

"I had no intentions of killing him, Elith!" he yelled, keeping his lethal glare upon Jaryn, who just stood there with a mysterious, yet evil smile, whispering, "You know why I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Madi wrote:
"I had no intentions of killing him, Elith!" he yelled, keeping his lethal glare upon Jaryn, who just stood there with a mysterious, yet evil smile, whispering, "You know why I'm here."

Elith growled. At which brother, she wasn't sure, exactly. All she knew was that she didn't like the way either of them was acting right now. So, she forced herself to stand up with a small whimper. Her paws were still hurting extremely, but she would handle it for now. "I said stop! And I meant it. Now you two are causing me pain and I understandably don't enjoy being in pain. So," she padded slowly so that she was in Decadere's face, "stop it now."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Decadere glared to Elith, yet not intentionaly. Once he realized his intense gaze was set on her, he looked away and stalked out of his den, his tail furiously flicking from side to side, and his breathing deep and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere glared to Elith, yet not intentionaly. Once he realized his intense gaze was set on her, he looked away and stalked out of his den, his tail furiously flicking from side to side, and his breathing deep and heavy.

Elith felt her body slump to the floor. It had been hard to stand up in the first place, but now she felt her paws give out underneath her unwillingly. "Eap!" she gasped as her legs all slid away from each other.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Decadere turned, his eyes widening as he saw Elith fall on the ground. He whined and rushed towards her, ingnoring his brother who began to slowly stalk away.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Miria raised an eyebrow to the male, but nodded, "I hope you're right, Creven."
Amilia's eyes widened as she caught the sight of small pawprints, "Aero! Over here!!" Aero raced over to his sister and said frantically, "What?"
"It's their tracks!" She said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere turned, his eyes widening as he saw Elith fall on the ground. He whined and rushed towards her, ingnoring his brother who began to slowly stalk away.

Elith whimpered also. She was starting to get worried... She couldn't feel her paws. "Dec, I think I need a medicine wolf."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:36 pm

"I don't have one!" he yelled in pure haste, his eyes widening as he remembered the past. There was only one wolf he knew that could heal without any thought what so ever. Jaryn.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Madi wrote:
"I don't have one!" he yelled in pure haste, his eyes widening as he remembered the past. There was only one wolf he knew that could heal without any thought what so ever. Jaryn.

"I know! You've got to find one. I don't know what's wrong with my paws! I can't feel them!" despite her best efforts, tears rolled down Elith's face. She was scared and she couldn't do anything for herself. She hated feeling weak.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Decadere looked to the ground and closed his eyes shut. He then yelped through gritted teeth, "Jaryn!! I need your help!" Jaryn turned as he made his way out of the den, his eyes narrowed, "What?!" "I need you to help Elith," Decadere pleaded. "No," Jaryn replied flatly. "Not for me!! For her!" Dec yelped. Jaryn rolled his eyes and nodded, "Then go get me pine needles. Now." Decadere did as told, and began to pad towards the pines.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere looked to the ground and closed his eyes shut. He then yelped through gritted teeth, "Jaryn!! I need your help!" Jaryn turned as he made his way out of the den, his eyes narrowed, "What?!" "I need you to help Elith," Decadere pleaded. "No," Jaryn replied flatly. "Not for me!! For her!" Dec yelped. Jaryn rolled his eyes and nodded, "Then go get me pine needles. Now." Decadere did as told, and began to pad towards the pines.

Elith was surprised by the fact that Jaryn knew how to heal. She herself only knew how to treat minor wounds. Nothing like what she was going through right now. As she saw Decadere pad out of the den, she scooted a little bit farther away from Jaryn. She didn't like him and she especially didn't like being alone with him in this state.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Jaryn rolled his eyes once more and waited until his brother returned with the pine needles. He then took them in his maw and placed them on her paws. "Just wait," he said, "the pain should leave soon." ((lol that's all I could think of...)
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn rolled his eyes once more and waited until his brother returned with the pine needles. He then took them in his maw and placed them on her paws. "Just wait," he said, "the pain should leave soon." ((lol that's all I could think of...)

"That's what I'm worried about," Elith murmured, "there's no pain anymore. I can't feel my paws or my legs," she whimpered pathetically.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Jaryn then got some water and spread on her paws and legs, "The freezing cold will get your sences back. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn then got some water and spread on her paws and legs, "The freezing cold will get your sences back. Trust me."

"Ow!' Elith cried as soon as he put the water on her paws and legs. "Well, you were right," she frowned. "What are pine needles going to do?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Jaryn shrugged, "They're said to cause pain to escape from their aroma." He then turned towards Dec, his scowl returning, "She'll be fine." He then padded out of the den... ((I've got to go. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn shrugged, "They're said to cause pain to escape from their aroma." He then turned towards Dec, his scowl returning, "She'll be fine." He then padded out of the den... ((I've got to go. Sad ))

"Oh... that's actually interesting... If I might ask a question? Why don't you hate me?" Elith asked curiously

(You know, the pine needles thing is a Cherokee Indian thing ^_^)
(Aw.. kk... Night xP)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:36 pm

((Cool! xDD))

Jaryn stopped in his tracks as he spoke, his direction still turned towards the entrance of the den, "I do not judge before I get to know one." With that said, he stalked off once more.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Madi wrote:
((Cool! xDD))

Jaryn stopped in his tracks as he spoke, his direction still turned towards the entrance of the den, "I do not judge before I get to know one." With that said, he stalked off once more.

(I know, right? xD It said that in House of Night, though... IDK if it's real. I'd have to look it up ^_^)

Elith cocked an eyebrow. Stoic, much? Oh well, at least she was alone now. She couldn't go to sleep, he'd left her in a lot of pain... but the silence was nice for once.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Decadere soon returned to the den, his head hung low, unlike you would see any normal, headstrong alpha.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere soon returned to the den, his head hung low, unlike you would see any normal, headstrong alpha.

Elith noticed his posture naturally and pouted, "What's wrong, Dec?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Dec looked away, "So many things finally coming together. Jaryn has finally realized his strength. He knows how to use it. And he will." He couldn't help but whine as the thought occured to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next