Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bridget

Bridget

Location : Get away from me, stalker! You ain't knowin' that!!!

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Madi wrote:
Each large step I took, was lost in the thick, and immense amount of snow. Every breath I inhaled and exhaled, was icy, and could be easily seen. My deep emerald gaze searched the barren, frozen land for any sign of movement, or life. Sadly, I found none. So, without dispute, I straightened my stature and began to head toward my cave, which was easily seen in the clearing.

I trumped through the large pile of snow, practically swimming in it. My paws felt numb, though they fought to keep the feeling in them so I could continue walking towards and form of life I could find. I couldn't see too well, for each breath I let out let an icy mist float in front of my face for a few seconds afterward. I decided to depend on my scent and hearing abilities, though I was afraid they'd start playing tricks on me. They had already started, telling me there was another Sabertooth nearby. Or... were they really playing tricks on me?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm

I paused, one paw hanging in the air as I was about to make it sink deeply into the snow. My nose caught the rough scent of a loner... But, this was a Sabretooth... So, I was good. Besides, my pack needed to grow! With that, I began to move towards the scent, finally allowing my paw down.
Back to top Go down
Bridget

Bridget

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Madi wrote:
I paused, one paw hanging in the air as I was about to make it sink deeply into the snow. My nose caught the rough scent of a loner... But, this was a Sabretooth... So, I was good. Besides, my pack needed to grow! With that, I began to move towards the scent, finally allowing my paw down.

I lowered my head, though still tried to keep it above the snow, and squinted. The silhouetted shape of the Sabertooth I smelled came into view. I wrinkled my nose, trying to catch the scent again and pick up any sound that would prove that this was real. That my mind wasn't playing tricks. Hoping my loneliness hadn't gotten the better of me, I trudged towards the other cat. She was becoming more and more real...
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Finally, I came to a stop, not to far from the male. His scent filled my nose, and I knew he was not one of my pac k members. Faces weren't the easiest for me to remember, so I usually just went by scent. "Who are you?" I asked cautiously, my voice calm, yet demanding. I flicked my tail, letting him know I was friendly, though.
Back to top Go down
Bridget

Bridget

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 am

Madi wrote:
Finally, I came to a stop, not to far from the male. His scent filled my nose, and I knew he was not one of my pac k members. Faces weren't the easiest for me to remember, so I usually just went by scent. "Who are you?" I asked cautiously, my voice calm, yet demanding. I flicked my tail, letting him know I was friendly, though.

"Koerin," I replied simply, lowering further into the ground. She had a different smell about her, one that was definitely not that of a loner. She must've belonged to a pack... Would they accept me in their pack? Hopefully. I didn't dare ask who she was. She seemed to speak with authority. Maybe she was the alpha?
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded and simply replied with a long, sharp howl. This signaled for Metona's attention.
Metona's ears perked to the sound of her brother's call. She then began to quickly bound towards his scent, questioning what he needed. Finally, she came to an abrupt halt. "Dec?" she said, cocking her head. She then looked below, and gasped. "Elith.. pups.. Elith had your pups?!"
Decadere nodded hastily, "Yeah, but if you can't tell, she's trapped with the pups. Here, we need you to help take them back, then watch them."
Metona nodded and bent down, taking a small pup gently in her jaws.
Soon after, all the pups were in the den, safely unter Metona's watchful eyes.

(Not sure how to reply to this T_T)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:41 pm

((xD))

Decadere looked to Elith worry in his dark eyes, "Do you think you can make it back up?
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD))

Decadere looked to Elith worry in his dark eyes, "Do you think you can make it back up?

"I have to," Elith said sternly. She had to make it back to her pups. They wouldn't survive without her and it was her duty as a mother to protect each and every one of them. She'd already lost one and she wasn't about to see another one go through that.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:07 pm

"Then come on," he said, determination easily appearant in his tone. He put a paw on the side and dug his claws into the hard earth. For once it was a place not covered in ice and snow. He then began to put each paw after another.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Name: Bree
Animal: Cave Lioness
Description: Bree is a gorgeous lioness, with long, deep snow white fur that has a few silver spots. Her belly and toes are a nice shade of deep metallic grey, and her eyes are deep and as green as emeralds.
Personality: Bree is kind, sweet, and has the most clever sense of humor. She is intelligent and loves to make new friends.
Position Wanted: Wink
Other: Age of Ice
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

((Accepted. Thanks! RP? ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 pm

{{ Yesh, I will start! }}

Bree wandered helplessly through the snow, shivering. Her fur, thanks to her father, was as thin as it could be on a slim lioness like her. Bree shook her head, wishing she had eaten before she left; food always left a warm spot in her belly. Wanting to get out of the thick snow, Bree attempted to sprint to the pack she spotted ahead, but instead fell facefirst into the snow.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Yesh, I will start! }}

Bree wandered helplessly through the snow, shivering. Her fur, thanks to her father, was as thin as it could be on a slim lioness like her. Bree shook her head, wishing she had eaten before she left; food always left a warm spot in her belly. Wanting to get out of the thick snow, Bree attempted to sprint to the pack she spotted ahead, but instead fell facefirst into the snow.

Haiden's ears twitched, flinching to the sound of faint paw steps, then a dull thud. He turned his body, narrowing his eyes to focus his gaze on the tundra before him. Though it was hard to spot, he finally caught sight of a lioness, in an... interesting position. She had obviously fallen. He did as he usually did, and took pity on the female. He began to pad towards her, shaking his head free from the falling snow.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden's ears twitched, flinching to the sound of faint paw steps, then a dull thud. He turned his body, narrowing his eyes to focus his gaze on the tundra before him. Though it was hard to spot, he finally caught sight of a lioness, in an... interesting position. She had obviously fallen. He did as he usually did, and took pity on the female. He began to pad towards her, shaking his head free from the falling snow.

Bree sat up and coughed, snow spilling from her mouth. She made a slightly disgusted noise and shook the snow from her pelt, smiling as it glistened in the cold sunlight. Bree looked forward, narrowing his eyes and saw an attractive male lion. She blushed, her cheeks red as a rose, as she realized this male saw her embarrasing position.

Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree sat up and coughed, snow spilling from her mouth. She made a slightly disgusted noise and shook the snow from her pelt, smiling as it glistened in the cold sunlight. Bree looked forward, narrowing his eyes and saw an attractive male lion. She blushed, her cheeks red as a rose, as she realized this male saw her embarrasing position.

Haiden smiled as he lifted his head a bit higher, seeing as the lioness had finally noticed him. He finally came close enough to say softly, "Hello there." He flicked his tail and continued forward until he was a respectable distance from her. Then, he dropped back on his haunches, looking over the female with a gentle amber gaze.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden smiled as he lifted his head a bit higher, seeing as the lioness had finally noticed him. He finally came close enough to say softly, "Hello there." He flicked his tail and continued forward until he was a respectable distance from her. Then, he dropped back on his haunches, looking over the female with a gentle amber gaze.

Bree gazed at him with gentle emerald eyes. "Hello," She dipped her head in respect, but keeping her eyes on him, letting him know that she was trustworthy and honest. "I'm looking for a place to stay; would you know of anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Haiden smiled to her inquired question, happy to let his answer flow easily across his tongue, "Yes, actually. I am Haiden, Alpha of the nearest Cave Lion pack." He bowed his head in greetings to the pretty lioness.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Bree smiled. "Well, that's incredibly coincedintal." She returned his friendly gaze. "If you have an open spot in your pack, Haiden, I'd be honored to join." Bree tilted her head and added, "I'm Bree, by the way."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bree," Haiden replied as he turned slowly, looking over his shoulder, "Yes, I have plenty of open spots available. Follow me." With that, he began to pad towards his territory.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Bree nodded and trotted up next to him, taking in the tundra like territory before her. "It's beautiful out here, Haiden." Bree looked towards him, nodding. She had a feeling that her and Haiden were going to be great friends.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Haiden nodded as huge mountains began to come into veiw. Also, a forest of evergreens were beginning to appear as well. "Yeah, I have a pretty nice territory. The mountains are a great place to go, too," he replied quietly, the wind slighlty muffling his voice.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Bree nodded, trudging forward. Gently, she shook some snow out of her already snow white fur, her emerald green eyes still fixed on the territory ahead. "I have a feeling that I'll make some good friends in this territory." Bree smiled. "Like you, Haiden."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Haiden, nodding as he glanced to her, flashed a grin to her, letting her know that she was right. He hadn't spoken to anyone in a long time, and this was a wonderful time he was having. He was happy to be able to speak to someone who he felt he could easily express his feelings through.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Bree shivered, her eyes narrowing at the cold. "It's so cold..." she whispered, realizing she couldn't wait until they made it to the warm pack. Bree looked up, seeing that he had flashed her an attractive smile, and returned it.
{{ Don't forget to add her to the front. Wink }}
{{ I only have about half an hour on here...}}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 pm

((I did, and that's practically all I have, too.))

Haiden wanted to chuckle, but when he realized she was shivering, he gently went to her side, attempting to warm her. He hoped she didn't take it the wrong way, but he was alpha... It was his job to to protect those in his pack. But, he had to admit... He liked the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next