Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Bree looked up at him and whispered a grateful, "Thank... thank you, Haiden." She gently laid her head on his shoulder as they continued through the tundra. His warm fur gave her the strength to quit shivering, and focus on him and her path.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Haiden smiled as replied, "You're welcome, Bree." He contineud forward, and finally they were in a large clearing, with a beautiful view of the mountains above. A frozen lake was towards the left, and the many shelters were ahead.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Bree smiled up at him, feeling protected under his tall structure and his warm personality. "Thanks again, Haiden. You're super sweet for that, and your definitely the only friend I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Haiden looked down to her, his grin growing, "Anytime, Bree." He looked upon his territory with sheer pride as he commented, "This is it. This is your new home."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Bree smiled as she looked around. "I love it." She looked over at Haiden, smiling.
{{ Her song right now is Decoy by Paramore. XD }}
{{ Close your eyes and make believe, this is where you wanna be... forgetting all the memories, try to forget love cause loves forgotten me...}}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 pm

"Would you like to find yourself a shelter, or would you like me to help?" he asked, looking to her with a questioning gaze.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Bree grinned, wanting to spend more time with him. "Could you help me, Haiden? I want to spend more time with you." Bree wanted to smack herself in the face for saying that out loud.
{{ XD }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:49 pm

((xD))
Haiden let out a small chuckle finally as he nodded, "Alright. Let's go." He then began to pad towards a few caves.

((Hence Cave Lions! xD))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Bree giggled and followed him, already feeling the warmth of friendship seep into her veins and race along with her blood.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Haiden continued forward and finally came up to a nice large cave, "This is one of our largest, but it can get cold too."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Bree let out a squeal as a bunch of snow fell on her. She shook it off and muttered, "It was just a little snow." But she was wrong; more snow came after that, and Haiden and Bree were trapped.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Haiden roared loudly, but that soon became a muffled echo as he was covered in the icey cold fluff. But, this snow was packed tight. "Bree!!" he yelled, trying to open his eyes. He clawed at the snow before him, trying to find... anything.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Bree shook the snow from her pelt and let out a little squeak. "Haiden! I'm over here!" She tried to open her eyes, but snow still blocked her vision. She padded around blindly until she bumped into warm fur. Bree shook the fur from herself again and opened her eyes. "Haiden!"

{{ I'm going to go in five-ten minutes. (: }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm

"Bree! Are you ok?" he asked, his eyes almost pleading for an answer. Though his territory was beautiful... It was appearantly lethal.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Bree gently wiped the snow from his eyes so he could see. "I'm right here, Haiden. I'm here, and I'm fine. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Haiden nodded as he spit out some snow. "Yeah, I'm fine," he replied, finally able to see her. "We've got to get out!"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Bree pressed all of her body weight against the snow, but it was hard as ice. "Haiden, I can't break it!" She ran at it, pressing her body against the cold snow. "I can't."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Haiden growled deeply as he tried to put all of his weight against the snow. It didn't work, of course. Finally, he leapt at it, heaving his side against it. It still ddin't work. He sat back on his haunches, his claws still unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Bree closed her eyes and shivered, pressing her fur into his gently. She whispered, "How're we going to get out?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"I don't know," he replied. Though the cold was starting to get to him as well, he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Bree looked behind her and saw the den. "Maybe there's something in the den we could use."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Haiden nodded, though he doubted there was. He simply began to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Bree peered into the den and sighed with defeat. "Nope, nothing at all. But there are a few furs in here; we could use those for warmth. If you are cold, that is." Bree looked over at Haiden, green eyes wide.

{{ I should go soon -_- I won't be able to get on for the whole day though. }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm

((That's fine. I have to go soon, anyways.))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Name: Aleeor
Animal: Fox
Description: A lengthy thin lithe fox with a crimson, maroonish colored coat with flecks of pure red mixed in on his haunches. He has a white chest and underbelly, and smokey black paws with the pads a light gray. The male has fuzzy ears, unlike the rest of his coat which is usually flat on his back. The ears itself are a burnet and cardinal colored mix, with the inside a silvery colored. There is a large X across his one of his eyes in a dark brown coloring, and another smaller x on the tip of his nose. The brutes has a fluffy tail to match his ears and other than the tip of black and the little bit of white on it, its a crimson color as well. His eyes are emerald and jade colored rimmed in hazel.
Personality:tbpo
Position Wanted: Alpha
Other:The age of Ice

Name:Caspen
Animal: Sabetooth Cat
Description: A long sleek looking male with a light tan and dusty sand colored pelt. He has light blue eyes that are both pale blue and sea blue mixed. A long tail is on his rear, and the end looks like it was dipped in silvery metallic colored paint. His large teeth are bright white, sharp at times and dull at others, but they don't hinder him in any way.
Personality:tbpo
Position Wanted: unknown
Other: ^^

{Can we rp with them both? }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next