Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm

{{ Kay, Madi. I'm back on for now, so if you get on soon you can reply. ^_^ }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Haiden nodded as he replied, "That seems like a good idea." With that, he padded into the den and took the warmest fur he could find, which was that of a mammoth he and a few others had found one time. But, instead of using it for himself, he draped it upon Bree's back.

{Accepted, Sweet! Thanks for joining, and sure! I'm making you start, though. >:3 }
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm

{Just like we agrees ;D}

Sound bounced of the ice like an echo through a canyon. Noises miles away could be heard easily, though not clearly, and Aleeor's ears could pick up it all. Yet there was nothing to hear. No sound at all other than his pawsteps in the snow.

Caspen let out a sharp growl as he shook his paw violently. "Stupid Thorn. " He muttered, eyes narrowing. The males head was not able to reach down to pick it out either.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Dark grey fur, illuminated by the sun reflecting off the ice, shined like well polished silver. Sharp claws partially retracted dug into the ice for a better grip, ready, and waiting. Her chest low to the ground, and her soft blue gaze searching the icey tundra, Miara intently waited for any sign of appearant prey.

Raina paced back and forth, partolling her border for any sign of loners, or the possible naboring Dire Wolves. They weren't a threat unless they came in numbers, but she felt no need to worry for them. Instead, she was trying to recruit new members for her pack. As if on que, she heart the low growl of a Sabre, and lifted her head, scanning the tundra with keen, hazel eyes.

{Sorry it took so long xP}
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Madi wrote:
Dark grey fur, illuminated by the sun reflecting off the ice, shined like well polished silver. Sharp claws partially retracted dug into the ice for a better grip, ready, and waiting. Her chest low to the ground, and her soft blue gaze searching the icey tundra, Miara intently waited for any sign of appearant prey.

Raina paced back and forth, partolling her border for any sign of loners, or the possible naboring Dire Wolves. They weren't a threat unless they came in numbers, but she felt no need to worry for them. Instead, she was trying to recruit new members for her pack. As if on que, she heart the low growl of a Sabre, and lifted her head, scanning the tundra with keen, hazel eyes.

{Sorry it took so long xP}

The fox claws clicked against the ice under the layer of snow that clung to his smokey black and gray paws. Sounds of mice scuttling into their dens as he past could be heard far and wide.

The male hopped into the females view without knowing it, still shaking his paw wildly. His light tan and sandy colored pelt was blown back by the wind that swept the area at a strong blinding speed.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Miara's ears twitched to the soft noise of clicking claws. She immedietly lifted her head, searching for the source of the sound. Sure enough, the sight of a male caught her eyes. She immedietly thought of Creven, but shook the thought away. When meeting others she didn't want to show unhappiness, especially for a first impression. She decided to leave the hunt, and began to pad towards the male.

Caught by surprise, Raina took an instinctive step back, looking to the male with slightly widened eyes. Once regaining her composure, she flicked her tail to the male and softly said, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Madi wrote:
Miara's ears twitched to the soft noise of clicking claws. She immedietly lifted her head, searching for the source of the sound. Sure enough, the sight of a male caught her eyes. She immedietly thought of Creven, but shook the thought away. When meeting others she didn't want to show unhappiness, especially for a first impression. She decided to leave the hunt, and began to pad towards the male.

Caught by surprise, Raina took an instinctive step back, looking to the male with slightly widened eyes. Once regaining her composure, she flicked her tail to the male and softly said, "Hello there."
Aleeor glanced up quickly, a small smile on his face at the sight of another fox. He hadn't seen anyone other than the prey for days and just seeing another creature like him made him feel joyous. "Hey!" The brute called loudly, and began to trot faster towards her

"Hello," Caspen muttered, still limping as he reached her and stood a few feet away. He glanced up finally, pale blue and sea blue eyes looking at her curiously. "I am Caspen."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Aleeor glanced up quickly, a small smile on his face at the sight of another fox. He hadn't seen anyone other than the prey for days and just seeing another creature like him made him feel joyous. "Hey!" The brute called loudly, and began to trot faster towards her

"Hello," Caspen muttered, still limping as he reached her and stood a few feet away. He glanced up finally, pale blue and sea blue eyes looking at her curiously. "I am Caspen."

Miara let a small smile appear across her muzzle, but nothing more. She flicked her tail quickly and replied with a bit less volume, "Hello. Who might you be?" It was easy to keep her smile on her face to his enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet you, Caspen. I'm Raina, alpha of this pack," she replied, a smile now easily visible on her muzzle. She brought up her hazel gaze and noticed his limp, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 am

Madi wrote:

Miara let a small smile appear across her muzzle, but nothing more. She flicked her tail quickly and replied with a bit less volume, "Hello. Who might you be?" It was easy to keep her smile on her face to his enthusiasm.

"Nice to meet you, Caspen. I'm Raina, alpha of this pack," she replied, a smile now easily visible on her muzzle. She brought up her hazel gaze and noticed his limp, "What happened?"

"I am Aleeor, pronounced Al-E-or. And who might this fair lass in front of me be?" He asked quickly. He had an accent that would have fit perfectly well in the age of the knights, Sir Arther, and all that. The male smiled wider at her smile, the light of the ice around him, reflecting of his teeth.

"Oh this?" He asked raising his front right paw quickly. In one swift movement, the cat flipped the paw over to reveal the thorn stuck in one of the pads on the bottom. "I got it when I was trying to chase a dodo bird up a tree. The wood was so brittle some broke of and into my paw." Caspen explained quietly. "I can't reach it with my own teeth either."

Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Madi wrote:
Haiden nodded as he replied, "That seems like a good idea." With that, he padded into the den and took the warmest fur he could find, which was that of a mammoth he and a few others had found one time. But, instead of using it for himself, he draped it upon Bree's back.

{Accepted, Sweet! Thanks for joining, and sure! I'm making you start, though. >:3 }

Bree smiled over at Haiden, "Thanks so much, Haiden." She gave his cheek a gentle, friendly lick. "You're quite the gentleman." Bree added, smiling as her shivering ceased under the incredible cozy warmth of the mammoth fur.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:30 pm

{Karie, would you like to rp somewhere? I don't have any more charries here but possibly on TH? }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I am Aleeor, pronounced Al-E-or. And who might this fair lass in front of me be?" He asked quickly. He had an accent that would have fit perfectly well in the age of the knights, Sir Arther, and all that. The male smiled wider at her smile, the light of the ice around him, reflecting of his teeth.

"Oh this?" He asked raising his front right paw quickly. In one swift movement, the cat flipped the paw over to reveal the thorn stuck in one of the pads on the bottom. "I got it when I was trying to chase a dodo bird up a tree. The wood was so brittle some broke of and into my paw." Caspen explained quietly. "I can't reach it with my own teeth either."

Miara blushed lightly, though it was unseen under her smokey black cheeks. She flicked her fluffly tail and replied to the newcomer, "I am Miara. It's a pleasure to meet you." She then gently set her tail back upon the icey ground and raised an eyebrow, "Do you happen to know of the pack that makes its home in these parts, by chance?"

Raina nodded then studied his paw for a brief moment before dropping her head down and attempting to get the thorn out herself. Though it was of no use, she continued to try. Finally, when it seemed like that thorn would never give, she managed to snag the end inbetween a couple of her teeth, the thorn acting like a toothpick. She pulled it out quickly and spit it out, soon looking back up, "Better now?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree smiled over at Haiden, "Thanks so much, Haiden." She gave his cheek a gentle, friendly lick. "You're quite the gentleman." Bree added, smiling as her shivering ceased under the incredible cozy warmth of the mammoth fur.

Haiden's cheeks grew to a rosey pink as he blushed uncontrollably. "My pleasure," he managed to say before dropping back upon his haunches onto another pelt. He had to admit, the pelts were quite warm.
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:49 pm

((Raina and Diesel, Madi? :3))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Raina and Diesel, Madi? :3))

((Sure! Glad to see you back. Smile I did a bit of recruiting, hence Bridget and Sweet! xD

Who starts?))
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

((I can.))

Diesel lay on a large rock, the warm sunlight feeling nice on his fur.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara blushed lightly, though it was unseen under her smokey black cheeks. She flicked her fluffly tail and replied to the newcomer, "I am Miara. It's a pleasure to meet you." She then gently set her tail back upon the icey ground and raised an eyebrow, "Do you happen to know of the pack that makes its home in these parts, by chance?"

Raina nodded then studied his paw for a brief moment before dropping her head down and attempting to get the thorn out herself. Though it was of no use, she continued to try. Finally, when it seemed like that thorn would never give, she managed to snag the end inbetween a couple of her teeth, the thorn acting like a toothpick. She pulled it out quickly and spit it out, soon looking back up, "Better now?"

"Well its nice to meet you Miara. Such a beautiful name." He complimented sweetly, blinking once as the light reflecting of the glace, blinded him temporarily. "I didn't know there was a pack around here. Heard stories of course, but I didn't believe them to be true. If there was a pack here though, I think only you would be fit to lead it."

The male breathed a sigh of relief after the thorn was out. "Much better, thank you Miss. I owe you my gratitude." He smiled, licking her politely on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Raina, deciding she would get out of her den for the day, rose to her paws and began to pad outside. She noticed Diesel not to far ahead of her and nodded to him, a small smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 pm

{You need to add my charries to the front Madi, and anything that might go with them.}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Well its nice to meet you Miara. Such a beautiful name." He complimented sweetly, blinking once as the light reflecting of the glace, blinded him temporarily. "I didn't know there was a pack around here. Heard stories of course, but I didn't believe them to be true. If there was a pack here though, I think only you would be fit to lead it."

The male breathed a sigh of relief after the thorn was out. "Much better, thank you Miss. I owe you my gratitude." He smiled, licking her politely on the shoulder.

"Thank you. Yours is quite nice, as well," she returned, her cheeks still the rosey red. "Actually, I like your opinion, because I am in fact the alpha of this pack," she informed the male, rising to her paws quietly, "If you are interested, we are accepting new members into the pack."

Raina smiled and nodded, "Anytime." She then turned her attention towards her territory, then back to the male, "Might I ask if you would be interested in joining my pack? I am attempting to find more members, but it has been hard."

(Alright. Sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Madi wrote:

"Thank you. Yours is quite nice, as well," she returned, her cheeks still the rosey red. "Actually, I like your opinion, because I am in fact the alpha of this pack," she informed the male, rising to her paws quietly, "If you are interested, we are accepting new members into the pack."

Raina smiled and nodded, "Anytime." She then turned her attention towards her territory, then back to the male, "Might I ask if you would be interested in joining my pack? I am attempting to find more members, but it has been hard."

(Alright. Sorry about that.)

"How odd. Must have been a lucky guess." He added, eyes twinkling as he listened. "I would love to join your group Miss. There would be no one I would rather have leading me."

"Why had that been?" Caspen asked curiously, sitting down in the snow. "There is an abundance of sabertooth's that I have passed, why would it be hard for you to gather some of them?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Miara smiled as she nodded and turned quickly, "Come, and I will show you around your new home." She liked his smooth, charming attitude. Out of all of the males only two she had met had those qualities, since they were the only ones she had really talked with.

Raina shrugged as she replied thoughtfully, "Most Sabers find it easier to live on their own rather than face the life in a pack. I don't understand why, though. I suppose they enjoy isolation rather than interaction." What she said was mainly what she had heard from others themselves.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Madi wrote:
Miara smiled as she nodded and turned quickly, "Come, and I will show you around your new home." She liked his smooth, charming attitude. Out of all of the males only two she had met had those qualities, since they were the only ones she had really talked with.

Raina shrugged as she replied thoughtfully, "Most Sabers find it easier to live on their own rather than face the life in a pack. I don't understand why, though. I suppose they enjoy isolation rather than interaction." What she said was mainly what she had heard from others themselves.

{I am trying for cats to just so you know Wink }

"I would enjoy that greatly. Thank you." He replied, and began to follow her. The prospect of having a pack to live in amused the fox. He had been a loner for so long, that being with a group just seemed.... odd
"Well then they are idiots. Who wouldn't want to live in a pack that you govern?" He chuckled, staring down at his paws with a handsome smile. Ruffling his fur out once, he motioned for her to show him the way. "I would gladly join your group Miss Raina, and I will enjoy every minute of it."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 pm

((Alright, but I warn you, several others are going for her, too. Wink And she's a bit harder than the rest, as I intended.))

((Brb, dinner.))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Madi wrote:
((Alright, but I warn you, several others are going for her, too. Wink And she's a bit harder than the rest, as I intended.))

((Brb, dinner.))

{I like a challenge. Maybe I will try JUST for her instead. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next