Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 pm

((Feel free to do whichever. Smile))

Miria nodded and began to pad into the heart of her territory, at times, looking back over her shoulder to be sure the male was following. Finally she flicked her tail to the right, "Those are our dens."

"Good choice," the female replied, flicking her tail then adding, "Welcome to your new pack, Caspen." She smiled and began to pad towards the den area, "Follow me, so we can get you situated in a new den."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Madi wrote:
((Feel free to do whichever. Smile))

Miria nodded and began to pad into the heart of her territory, at times, looking back over her shoulder to be sure the male was following. Finally she flicked her tail to the right, "Those are our dens."

"Good choice," the female replied, flicking her tail then adding, "Welcome to your new pack, Caspen." She smiled and began to pad towards the den area, "Follow me, so we can get you situated in a new den."

"I am not going to leave, don't worry. Your stuck with me." Aleeor said softly, as she kept looking back over at him. Then he glanced in the direction she pointed and smiled. "The dens look comfortable."

"Gladly," He muttered, glancing up at her, the smile still on his face. Gosh she is pretty, he though as he followed her towards the den area.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I am not going to leave, don't worry. Your stuck with me." Aleeor said softly, as she kept looking back over at him. Then he glanced in the direction she pointed and smiled. "The dens look comfortable."

"Gladly," He muttered, glancing up at her, the smile still on his face. Gosh she is pretty, he though as he followed her towards the den area.

Miara chuckled lightly as she said, "I hope that's a good thing." She then nodded to his comment, "Yesh, actually, they are quite comfortable. Feel free to choose one." She waited for him to state his answer before moving on.

Raina soon stood at the edge of her territory before large dens that were all scattered throughout the forest of pine. "Choose any one of them. All are open but mine," she said, pointing a large paw towards one that was relatively close to the river.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara chuckled lightly as she said, "I hope that's a good thing." She then nodded to his comment, "Yesh, actually, they are quite comfortable. Feel free to choose one." She waited for him to state his answer before moving on.

Raina soon stood at the edge of her territory before large dens that were all scattered throughout the forest of pine. "Choose any one of them. All are open but mine," she said, pointing a large paw towards one that was relatively close to the river.

One caught his attention almost immediately. It was a semi large one, with a tree that hung over the entrance. Padding inside, he smiled and called back to Miara. "This one will do nicely."

The brute instantly headed for the one right next to hers, winking as he passed the female. After careful inspection, he came back out of it smiling. "That one it perfect. "
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

One caught his attention almost immediately. It was a semi large one, with a tree that hung over the entrance. Padding inside, he smiled and called back to Miara. "This one will do nicely."

The brute instantly headed for the one right next to hers, winking as he passed the female. After careful inspection, he came back out of it smiling. "That one it perfect. "

Miara smiled and nodded, her eyes shining in the sunlight that reflected off of the ice, "Good choice. That one is quite warm as I've been told."

Raina blushed lightly, which was unusual for the female. She was used to the attention, but this male was quite brave. She nodded and began to pad towards river, needing to quench her thirst.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Miara smiled and nodded, her eyes shining in the sunlight that reflected off of the ice, "Good choice. That one is quite warm as I've been told."

Raina blushed lightly, which was unusual for the female. She was used to the attention, but this male was quite brave. She nodded and began to pad towards river, needing to quench her thirst.

The male nodded. "I hope its a good one." After glancing around at the camp he spoke again, "Is there anything else you wish to show me?"

Caspen, on impulse, ran out of camp while she was getting some water. There was a loud cry while he was gone, and soon the cat was back with a large snow hare. Padding up behind the female once more, he tapped her on the shoulder with his tail, and set the meal before her. "For you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male nodded. "I hope its a good one." After glancing around at the camp he spoke again, "Is there anything else you wish to show me?"

Caspen, on impulse, ran out of camp while she was getting some water. There was a loud cry while he was gone, and soon the cat was back with a large snow hare. Padding up behind the female once more, he tapped her on the shoulder with his tail, and set the meal before her. "For you."

Miara shrugged, "It depends on if you would like to see more. It's your choice, Aleeor." She liked his name, how it was said, and how it was so... Original and unique. She smiled sweetly to the male and sat back on her haunches.

Raina quickly turned, surprised to see a hare at her paws, and Caspen there as well. "Oh," she began, looking down at it, "Thank you, Caspen. That's quite thoughtful of you." She smiled and took the hare in her jaws. ((He has step one. Smile))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara shrugged, "It depends on if you would like to see more. It's your choice, Aleeor." She liked his name, how it was said, and how it was so... Original and unique. She smiled sweetly to the male and sat back on her haunches.

Raina quickly turned, surprised to see a hare at her paws, and Caspen there as well. "Oh," she began, looking down at it, "Thank you, Caspen. That's quite thoughtful of you." She smiled and took the hare in her jaws. ((He has step one. Smile))

"I would love to see more if there is more to see, Miss Miara." He replied, meeting her eyes with a warm smile.

"I thought you might be hungry. Being leader probably takes a lot out of you." Caspen answered sheepishly, shuffling his paws humbly. He was so glad she accepted it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I would love to see more if there is more to see, Miss Miara." He replied, meeting her eyes with a warm smile.

"I thought you might be hungry. Being leader probably takes a lot out of you." Caspen answered sheepishly, shuffling his paws humbly. He was so glad she accepted it.

The vixen nodded as she rose to her paws again, turning slowly, and beginning to pad deeper into the forest, towards the area where the rushing river was most abundant.

"It does. That was a very good suprise on my part. Thank you, again," she said as she took a small, delicate bite of the hare. After finishing the small meal, she rose to all four paws and said, "I guess I will leave you to get situated." She turned and began to walk away, when she stopped and added, "I hope you like it here."
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:54 pm

"Hey Raina! You hungry? I was planning on going hunting soon." Diesel was clearly offering to go hunting with her.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

The vixen nodded as she rose to her paws again, turning slowly, and beginning to pad deeper into the forest, towards the area where the rushing river was most abundant.

"It does. That was a very good suprise on my part. Thank you, again," she said as she took a small, delicate bite of the hare. After finishing the small meal, she rose to all four paws and said, "I guess I will leave you to get situated." She turned and began to walk away, when she stopped and added, "I hope you like it here."

The male followed, tail held high in happiness. {WB}

The male blushed just slightly, staring down again at his paws. She seemed so nice and sweet, he sort of just felt compelled to please her. Standing he padded into his new den after a few more words. "I know I will."
{New day for them?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Finally, the dark, smokey colored fea stopped before the rushing, icey cold river, her eyes staring into it, as if mesmorized. "This is the river, as you can see," she chuckled lightly as she looked back to the male.

((Sure. Can you start, please?))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Madi wrote:
Finally, the dark, smokey colored fea stopped before the rushing, icey cold river, her eyes staring into it, as if mesmorized. "This is the river, as you can see," she chuckled lightly as she looked back to the male.

((Sure. Can you start, please?))

"Obviously,"He joked playfully staring out at the water. Suddenly, he was running, and at the last second, he sprang into the liquid. As soon as his head popped up he cried. "COOOOLLLLDDDD!!!!"

The male woke up with the picture of Raina in his head. A perfect image to wake up to. Standing up in his den, the male shook his coat and padded out. With a smile, he ran over to one of the trees and grabbed an icicle from it. Setting to work, Caspen slowly carved the ice. When he was done, the brute stood and went back to Raina's den and knocked quietly. "You there?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:15 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Obviously,"He joked playfully staring out at the water. Suddenly, he was running, and at the last second, he sprang into the liquid. As soon as his head popped up he cried. "COOOOLLLLDDDD!!!!"

The male woke up with the picture of Raina in his head. A perfect image to wake up to. Standing up in his den, the male shook his coat and padded out. With a smile, he ran over to one of the trees and grabbed an icicle from it. Setting to work, Caspen slowly carved the ice. When he was done, the brute stood and went back to Raina's den and knocked quietly. "You there?" He whispered.

Miara couldn't help but burst out laughing. She couldn't believe he would be enough of a dare devil to jump into the freezing water! She fell onto her back, her paws in the air. Alphas needed fun too, and here it was!

Raina's soft, green eyes slowly fluttered open, staring upon the rock face that welcomed her each morning. She lifted her head and tunrned her gaze to the voice, surprised to see Caspen. "Hmm? Is there something wrong?" She asked, quickly rising to her paws.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara couldn't help but burst out laughing. She couldn't believe he would be enough of a dare devil to jump into the freezing water! She fell onto her back, her paws in the air. Alphas needed fun too, and here it was!

Raina's soft, green eyes slowly fluttered open, staring upon the rock face that welcomed her each morning. She lifted her head and tunrned her gaze to the voice, surprised to see Caspen. "Hmm? Is there something wrong?" She asked, quickly rising to her paws.

The fox jumped up and down on the river floor, shivering and chattering but still smiling as he watched her reaction. It was priceless.
"I didn't mean to wake you, I was just wondering... well if you were awake." He muttered and turned to leave. "Sorry. I'll come back later."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Miara finally allowed herself to stop laughing, but giggled as she said, "Come on. I don't want you to get too cold, and sick." That was the last thing she wanted for any member of her pack.

"No, no. It's alright. I'm awake now. I actually have a hard time going to sleep after waking up anyways," she replied, padding outside and smiling to him. "Did you need me?"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Madi wrote:
Miara finally allowed herself to stop laughing, but giggled as she said, "Come on. I don't want you to get too cold, and sick." That was the last thing she wanted for any member of her pack.

"No, no. It's alright. I'm awake now. I actually have a hard time going to sleep after waking up anyways," she replied, padding outside and smiling to him. "Did you need me?"

Aleeor nodded and trudged towards the waters edge. Pulling himself up, he lay on the ground panting, shivering and laughing.

"I really shouldn't have woken you, I juse wanted to give you something I made...." He replied, entering the den hesitantly. "A thank you for letting me join the group." In his teeth, he carefully held a small ice rose that he had carved out of the icicle. Each petal detail was made, and in the side of the stem her name was written. Slowly he set it down in front of her and backed away.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Aleeor nodded and trudged towards the waters edge. Pulling himself up, he lay on the ground panting, shivering and laughing.

"I really shouldn't have woken you, I juse wanted to give you something I made...." He replied, entering the den hesitantly. "A thank you for letting me join the group." In his teeth, he carefully held a small ice rose that he had carved out of the icicle. Each petal detail was made, and in the side of the stem her name was written. Slowly he set it down in front of her and backed away.

Miara fell back onto her back, laughing uncontrollably. She hadn't done this in a long time. Laughing never felt so good.

Raina's eyes widened, as she was in pure awe of the beautiful carving. "C-Caspen, this is... This is beautiful," she said, almost breathless as she stared at the rose. She lifted her gaze, looking into his eyes, "Thank you, Caspen. This is a wonderful gift." ((He has step 2. Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Miara fell back onto her back, laughing uncontrollably. She hadn't done this in a long time. Laughing never felt so good.

Raina's eyes widened, as she was in pure awe of the beautiful carving. "C-Caspen, this is... This is beautiful," she said, almost breathless as she stared at the rose. She lifted her gaze, looking into his eyes, "Thank you, Caspen. This is a wonderful gift." ((He has step 2. Very Happy))

The male finally stood, still chuckling and shook his coat out, letting water fly.
"I am glad you like it. It was a skill my mother taught me." He replied, gazing into her eyes as his own twinkled with happiness. Once again, this fea was kind enough to accept his gift. That meant a lot to him. "I guess i should leave now...."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

((Can we continue tomorrow?))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 am

Madi wrote:
{Sures, I had to leave then anyway Wink }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 am

|Sweet| wrote:
Madi wrote:

((Would you like to continue, now? :3))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Madi wrote:

((Would you like to continue, now? :3))
{Yes, You still need to reply ^-^

My fish died last night. pale }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

((Oh... I'm SO sorry, Sweet. Crying or Very sad ))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 am

Madi wrote:
((Oh... I'm SO sorry, Sweet. Crying or Very sad ))
{ I am not sad for him. He is 2 years old and beta fish are supposed to live 1 at most. He probably was suffering the last few weeks. He was extremely old and the last three days he hasn't wanted to eat. *shrugs* I won't let it ruin my day.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next