Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

|Sweet| wrote:

The male finally stood, still chuckling and shook his coat out, letting water fly.

"I am glad you like it. It was a skill my mother taught me." He replied, gazing into her eyes as his own twinkled with happiness. Once again, this fea was kind enough to accept his gift. That meant a lot to him. "I guess i should leave now...."

The water droplets hit her fur a couple of times, making her shiver lightly. "That was.. Awesome!" she shouted, still yelping happily.

"I really do. It's a wonderful skill,"
she complimented, blinking as she looked down to the perfectly crafted rose. It was purely amazing. He had certainly earned her friendship, not by his gift, but by his personality. "No, you don't have to leave," she quickly replied, as she actually enjoyed his company.

((Well, I'm glad that you're not letting that ruin it. And, at least he's out of misery.))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 am

Madi wrote:

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Raina

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Raina-Female-Madi
Kamin-Male-Madi
Diesel-Male-Ttyycool
Ceder-Male-Jamiee
Koerin-Male-Bridget
Caspen-Male-Sweet

European Red Foxes

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Miria

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Miria-Female-Madi
Aero-Male-Madi
Amila-Female-Madi
Jakk-Male-Tiger
Creven-Male-Celeus Φ
Byakko-Male-Suburbia
Aleeor-Male-Sweet

.:Alpha Key:.
▼It's getting colder, you're acquaintances.
•It's beginning to snow lightly, hey friend!
♦The snow is now falling, you're my bestish bud!
ΦSnow is everywhere now! I can count on you to keep my heart warm.
♥The snow is blinding, as is love.
۞A blizzard is now coming uncontrollably, stay with me, by my side. I love you so....

{Step 2?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:14 am

((You're impatient. xDD))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:17 am

Madi wrote:

The water droplets hit her fur a couple of times, making her shiver lightly. "That was.. Awesome!" she shouted, still yelping happily.

"I really do. It's a wonderful skill,"
she complimented, blinking as she looked down to the perfectly crafted rose. It was purely amazing. He had certainly earned her friendship, not by his gift, but by his personality. "No, you don't have to leave," she quickly replied, as she actually enjoyed his company.

((Well, I'm glad that you're not letting that ruin it. And, at least he's out of misery.))

The male nodded, excitement still showing brightly in his eyes. "Yah it was!!!!!" He cried, bounding around the fea with a grin.

"You sure, I bet if you try hard enough, you could still get back to sleep." Caspen didn't really want to leave though. He wanted to stay by her and talk, figure out what was going on in her mind, and enjoy her company.

{Yes I am ^^ You said he had it last night.}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

|Sweet| wrote:

The male nodded, excitement still showing brightly in his eyes. "Yah it was!!!!!" He cried, bounding around the fea with a grin.

"You sure, I bet if you try hard enough, you could still get back to sleep." Caspen didn't really want to leave though. He wanted to stay by her and talk, figure out what was going on in her mind, and enjoy her company.

{Yes I am ^^ You said he had it last night.}

((Uh huh, and I just got on.))

Miria continued to laugh as she replied, "Come on, let's go dry up. Then, we can mess with a few hares!" As much as she enjoyed hunting, she also enjoyed messing with the prey, and chasing them around.

"No... It's useless to try. I'd rather just talk, anyways,"
she replied, sighing quietly, then sat back on her haunches. "So, what do you think of our territory?" she asked, wanting to hear his opinion.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 am

Madi wrote:

((Uh huh, and I just got on.))

Miria continued to laugh as she replied, "Come on, let's go dry up. Then, we can mess with a few hares!" As much as she enjoyed hunting, she also enjoyed messing with the prey, and chasing them around.

"No... It's useless to try. I'd rather just talk, anyways,"
she replied, sighing quietly, then sat back on her haunches. "So, what do you think of our territory?" she asked, wanting to hear his opinion.

{ I know Twisted Evil }

Aleeor nodded happily, and shook his coat out one more time. Finding some moss that hadn't yet frozen over yet, he rubbed his coat against it, letting the moss soak up the water out of his coat. "I like scaring bird. " The fox added when his coat was dry.

"Same with me. Once I am awake it is useless to go back to sleep." Caspen replied, nodding naturally as he gazed at her with warm eyes. "I am really liking the area. Lots of food, and a good range of area. Water is conveniently nearby, and the dens are warm. It's all I could hope for, and more."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

|Sweet| wrote:

{ I know Twisted Evil }

Aleeor nodded happily, and shook his coat out one more time. Finding some moss that hadn't yet frozen over yet, he rubbed his coat against it, letting the moss soak up the water out of his coat. "I like scaring bird. " The fox added when his coat was dry.

"Same with me. Once I am awake it is useless to go back to sleep." Caspen replied, nodding naturally as he gazed at her with warm eyes. "I am really liking the area. Lots of food, and a good range of area. Water is conveniently nearby, and the dens are warm. It's all I could hope for, and more."

((xD))

Miria nodded, taking in his reply. "That sounds fun, too. I guess I'll try that," she commented, rising to her paws and beginning and smiling to him before sniffing the air, searching for any sign of hare or birds.

Raina smiled softly as she nodded. "That's good. I'm happy you like it, here. It's a really beautiful area. I'm happy the wolves didn't find it first," she said, chuckling to herself silently. More like cackling.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:42 am

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

{ I know Twisted Evil }

((xD))

Miria nodded, taking in his reply. "That sounds fun, too. I guess I'll try that," she commented, rising to her paws and beginning and smiling to him before sniffing the air, searching for any sign of hare or birds.

Raina smiled softly as she nodded. "That's good. I'm happy you like it, here. It's a really beautiful area. I'm happy the wolves didn't find it first," she said, chuckling to herself silently. More like cackling.

The scent reached his nose almost immediately, but that was only because he knew what to look for. "This way!" He called, and began to sprint to the north, towards a snow covered plain. The birds were there.

"The wolves were in this area before you?" He asked curiously, enticed by her laugh that sounded like bells to him. Wrapping his long tail around his paws, he listened carefully for her answer.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

|Sweet| wrote:

The scent reached his nose almost immediately, but that was only because he knew what to look for. "This way!" He called, and began to sprint to the north, towards a snow covered plain. The birds were there.

"The wolves were in this area before you?" He asked curiously, enticed by her laugh that sounded like bells to him. Wrapping his long tail around his paws, he listened carefully for her answer.

Miria smiled, nodding as he began to bound after him, kicking up snow with each step. Finally, once they came to a stop, she saw all the birds. She smiled mischeviously, ready for anything.

"Well, if you mean on this earth, then no," she began, giggling quietly, "But, they were the first to begin a pack. Well, the foxes, as well. We merely followed suit." After finishing her answer, she picked up a paw and began to groom herself.

((I have to go..))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:59 am

Madi wrote:

Miria smiled, nodding as he began to bound after him, kicking up snow with each step. Finally, once they came to a stop, she saw all the birds. She smiled mischeviously, ready for anything.

"Well, if you mean on this earth, then no," she began, giggling quietly, "But, they were the first to begin a pack. Well, the foxes, as well. We merely followed suit." After finishing her answer, she picked up a paw and began to groom herself.

((I have to go..))

The male took of running as soon as he saw the gathering of bird in the clearing, who were peaking at the ground, looking for food. Startled, as he entered the flock, they began to take of, cawing and flapping their wings as fast as they could.

"Well I bet you would have though about it eventually." He replied praisingly, as he licked the soar on his paw where the thorn had been just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm

{Be on later :3 }
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden's cheeks grew to a rosey pink as he blushed uncontrollably. "My pleasure," he managed to say before dropping back upon his haunches onto another pelt. He had to admit, the pelts were quite warm.

Bree smiled gently to herself, quite glad that she had found such a polite, sweet friend. She wrapped her tail around her paws softly, looking over at Haiden and beaming at him. "You're the best, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

"No," he replied, thinking before adding, "No one's ever told me that before." He smiled to her and winked, "You're pretty awesome, yourself." He purred softly and stared out of the cave, and into the never ending pack of snow.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm

{Reply Madi? }
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:33 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male took of running as soon as he saw the gathering of bird in the clearing, who were peaking at the ground, looking for food. Startled, as he entered the flock, they began to take of, cawing and flapping their wings as fast as they could.

"Well I bet you would have though about it eventually." He replied praisingly, as he licked the soar on his paw where the thorn had been just yesterday.

Miria laughed as she followed the male, bounding up beside him and letting out a muffled bark. She leapt in the air, trying to scare the birds even more, as she was closer to them then they would prefer.

"I don't know about that, but..." she began, looking to him with a small smile. She noticed he was licking his paw and inquired, "Is your paw doing any better?"

((I like to refer people here. It's fun! xD And I'm happy to see you like it here as much as I do!))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Madi wrote:

Miria laughed as she followed the male, bounding up beside him and letting out a muffled bark. She leapt in the air, trying to scare the birds even more, as she was closer to them then they would prefer.

"I don't know about that, but..." she began, looking to him with a small smile. She noticed he was licking his paw and inquired, "Is your paw doing any better?"

((I like to refer people here. It's fun! xD And I'm happy to see you like it here as much as I do!))

The male actually brought one down with a bite, killing it for their meal later if they got hungry. Then, he continued on, yipping and barking at the scattering birds.

"It stings a little, but it feels whole tons better than yesterday. " He answered, and stopped licking the paw almost immediately. He didn't want her to worry about him.

{What does "refer people here" mean? O.o }
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Madi wrote:
"No," he replied, thinking before adding, "No one's ever told me that before." He smiled to her and winked, "You're pretty awesome, yourself." He purred softly and stared out of the cave, and into the never ending pack of snow.

Bree let out a shy giggle and blushed uncontrollably, her cheeks a gentle shade of burning red. "Well, thank you," she purred. "No one's ever told me that before." Bree continued to blush, following his gaze to the pack of snow.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male actually brought one down with a bite, killing it for their meal later if they got hungry. Then, he continued on, yipping and barking at the scattering birds.

"It stings a little, but it feels whole tons better than yesterday. " He answered, and stopped licking the paw almost immediately. He didn't want her to worry about him.

{What does "refer people here" mean? O.o }

((Bring people here, tell them about it..))

Miria wagged her tail, surprised that the male could do that. "That was... surprising!" she yelped, leaping into the air and snapping her jaws at a bird's tail. The bird sqawked and flew away, terrified.

"That's good," Raina replied, looking at him carefully. He was a hard cat to decyfer... But, she'd keep trying to crack his code.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree let out a shy giggle and blushed uncontrollably, her cheeks a gentle shade of burning red. "Well, thank you," she purred. "No one's ever told me that before." Bree continued to blush, following his gaze to the pack of snow.

"I'm surprised,"
Haiden stated, allowing his gentle gaze to move back to Bree. He gave her a soft smile, that was rarely seen by the male. "We'll get out of here, Bree. And we'll make it out together," he said, determination now shining in his gaze.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Madi wrote:

((Bring people here, tell them about it..))

Miria wagged her tail, surprised that the male could do that. "That was... surprising!" she yelped, leaping into the air and snapping her jaws at a bird's tail. The bird sqawked and flew away, terrified.

"That's good," Raina replied, looking at him carefully. He was a hard cat to decyfer... But, she'd keep trying to crack his code.

{I invited Alana ^^}

The male grinned. "You try. Its not that hard really. Just jump high enough to get your paws on its back, and then bite down. " He replied, and sprang for another birdy, snapping at it but purposely missing.

"I would think so." He looked up, meeting her eye that seemed to be inspecting him. "Would you like to go do something now? Hunt perhaps, or explore? There must be some places you haven't discovered yet."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{I invited Alana ^^}

The male grinned. "You try. Its not that hard really. Just jump high enough to get your paws on its back, and then bite down. " He replied, and sprang for another birdy, snapping at it but purposely missing.

"I would think so." He looked up, meeting her eye that seemed to be inspecting him. "Would you like to go do something now? Hunt perhaps, or explore? There must be some places you haven't discovered yet."

((Awesome! ^^))

Miara nodded as she gathered the strength in her hind legs, and immedietly released it, lunging into the air quite a few feet. She outstretched her paws, and threw them onto the bird, which worked, and she bit down. When she came back to the ground, she had the bird in her mouth, an odd grin on her face.

"You're probably right, so, let's explore!"
she said, quickly rising to her paws, her tail swaying from side to side. She actually never had time for exploring, but she decided she would make time.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Madi wrote:

((Awesome! ^^))

Miara nodded as she gathered the strength in her hind legs, and immedietly released it, lunging into the air quite a few feet. She outstretched her paws, and threw them onto the bird, which worked, and she bit down. When she came back to the ground, she had the bird in her mouth, an odd grin on her face.

"You're probably right, so, let's explore!"
she said, quickly rising to her paws, her tail swaying from side to side. She actually never had time for exploring, but she decided she would make time.

The brute cheered loudly as she landed on the ground, tail wagging encouragingly. "Just like that. Perfect." All the birds had scattered and flown away by now, leaving the two of them in a wide empty field with two meals on the ground.

"How about to the west? I saw some caverns their earlier that might be fun to search through." He suggested, tail twitching as he to rose to his paws, a wide grin on his dusty brown face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The brute cheered loudly as she landed on the ground, tail wagging encouragingly. "Just like that. Perfect." All the birds had scattered and flown away by now, leaving the two of them in a wide empty field with two meals on the ground.

"How about to the west? I saw some caverns their earlier that might be fun to search through." He suggested, tail twitching as he to rose to his paws, a wide grin on his dusty brown face.

The vixen let out a small laugh, as she said, "And the Mighty Miara takes down the beast of the sky! Along with Amazing Aleeor!" She smiled and winked to him, taking in the fun that would probably never leave her thoughts.

Raina nodded, grinning to the lion and replying, "That sounds perfect." With that, she began to head towards the direction of the near setting sun. She didn't know how much time had actually passed until she saw the position of the sun.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Madi wrote:

The vixen let out a small laugh, as she said, "And the Mighty Miara takes down the beast of the sky! Along with Amazing Aleeor!" She smiled and winked to him, taking in the fun that would probably never leave her thoughts.

Raina nodded, grinning to the lion and replying, "That sounds perfect." With that, she began to head towards the direction of the near setting sun. She didn't know how much time had actually passed until she saw the position of the sun.

"The Mighty Mia!" He chuckled, and plopped down in front of the crow that he had caught. "Lets eat!" Aleeor exclaimed and tore into the meal.

"Wait? I thought it was still morning... " He muttered, staring at the sun with a confused gleam in his eye. It had been morning when he had went in to give Raina her gift. Had it really been that long ago?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"The Mighty Mia!" He chuckled, and plopped down in front of the crow that he had caught. "Lets eat!" Aleeor exclaimed and tore into the meal.

"Wait? I thought it was still morning... " He muttered, staring at the sun with a confused gleam in his eye. It had been morning when he had went in to give Raina her gift. Had it really been that long ago?

Miara smiled and nodded, falling onto her stomach, and tearing into her own meal as well. She savored the delishious flavor. She hadn't had a bird before. Ever.

"Me, too," Raina whispered, hearing what he had said. She shrugged it off and continued forward, deciding she would let mother nature do whatever she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next