Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara smiled and nodded, falling onto her stomach, and tearing into her own meal as well. She savored the delicious flavor. She hadn't had a bird before. Ever.

"Me, too," Raina whispered, hearing what he had said. She shrugged it off and continued forward, deciding she would let mother nature do whatever she pleased.

"Back home, be and my best friend Sasha used go out and catch birds every day and eat them. " He commented, tearing of the breast meat first cause that was were the most flavor was.

The caverns soon appeared in the distance, long caves in the rocks that seemed to scream SPOOKY. "You ready for this?" He asked, getting excited as he stopped in front of them and turned back to Raina.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Back home, be and my best friend Sasha used go out and catch birds every day and eat them. " He commented, tearing of the breast meat first cause that was were the most flavor was.
The caverns soon appeared in the distance, long caves in the rocks that seemed to scream SPOOKY. "You ready for this?" He asked, getting excited as he stopped in front of them and turned back to Raina.

Miara nodded, listening to his every word. Soon, she was almost done with her bird, and her stomach was certainly growing full. "That sound's really fun," she commented, pushing her bird to the side.

Raina nodded, narrowing her eyes, which were filled with sheer determination for who knew what, "Of course I am." With that, she bounded to the male's side, gazing into the caves.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara nodded, listening to his every word. Soon, she was almost done with her bird, and her stomach was certainly growing full. "That sound's really fun," she commented, pushing her bird to the side.

Raina nodded, narrowing her eyes, which were filled with sheer determination for who knew what, "Of course I am." With that, she bounded to the male's side, gazing into the caves.

"I miss Sasha. She was one of my best friends." He muttered with a sigh, and pushed the rest of the bird away with his paw. It was almost completely eaten, and the rest would be finished up by some other predator.

"Lets go then. First one to find something cool can make the other one get them meals for a week." he challenged, and without listening to her reply, took of into one of the tunnels at breakneck speed.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm

((Brb for I don't know how long. xP))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Madi wrote:

"I'm surprised,"
Haiden stated, allowing his gentle gaze to move back to Bree. He gave her a soft smile, that was rarely seen by the male. "We'll get out of here, Bree. And we'll make it out together," he said, determination now shining in his gaze.

Bree turned her gaze to him, a gentle blue fire dazzling in them. "Together," she whispered, padding gently over to him and licking his cheek softly. "You're the best friend I could have ever asked for." Bree smiled, nuzzling his neck warmly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"I miss Sasha. She was one of my best friends." He muttered with a sigh, and pushed the rest of the bird away with his paw. It was almost completely eaten, and the rest would be finished up by some other predator.

"Lets go then. First one to find something cool can make the other one get them meals for a week." he challenged, and without listening to her reply, took of into one of the tunnels at breakneck speed.

((Hold on, I just had replies to both, but my internet died and I lost them before I could post them...))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Looking up to him, her eyes filled with sympathy, she said, "I'm sorry..." She wanted to say more, but didn't know what else to say. That's when a suggestion came to mind, "Well, I'll always be here for you, and I'm sure that the others would love to meet you."

Raina wanted to protest, but he had run off before she could. Instead, she smiled mischeviously and ran into a tunnel directly beside his. Upon entering, Raina slowed her pace to a slow trot, as she peered around the cavern, the only sound echoing from it being the drip of water from stillagmites. An eerie feeling suddenly filled her, and a chill was sent down her spine. It was quiet. Too quiet.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Madi wrote:

Looking up to him, her eyes filled with sympathy, she said, "I'm sorry..." She wanted to say more, but didn't know what else to say. That's when a suggestion came to mind, "Well, I'll always be here for you, and I'm sure that the others would love to meet you."

Raina wanted to protest, but he had run off before she could. Instead, she smiled mischievously and ran into a tunnel directly beside his. Upon entering, Raina slowed her pace to a slow trot, as she peered around the cavern, the only sound echoing from it being the drip of water from stalagmites. An eerie feeling suddenly filled her, and a chill was sent down her spine. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"Yah, I always have you as a friend. " He agreed, and stood up to stretch his leg out, a small hesitant smile on his face. Aleeor had never been quite sure how he felt for Sasha. It could have been a friendship, could have been a crush, but she was gone now and Miara was in her place.

The brute didn't stop his run as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Gravel crackled under his paws as he took a sharp left turn and mentally told himself to remember that. Wind whipped through the cave tunnel, making spooky noises sound through the area.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Yah, I always have you as a friend. " He agreed, and stood up to stretch his leg out, a small hesitant smile on his face. Aleeor had never been quite sure how he felt for Sasha. It could have been a friendship, could have been a crush, but she was gone now and Miara was in her place.

The brute didn't stop his run as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. Gravel crackled under his paws as he took a sharp left turn and mentally told himself to remember that. Wind whipped through the cave tunnel, making spooky noises sound through the area.

Miria smiled to her friend, and nodded, keeping herself quiet, as someone who had always been there returned to her mind... Creven. She didn't know what had become of him... But, she continued to smile and said, "Come on, let's go do something else, now."

Raina's eyes were now dialated, and well used to the darkness. She looked around carefully, trying to locate anything of interest. Nothing more than a few rocks right now, but she knew if she went deeper into the cavern, she would most likely find something.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Madi wrote:

Miria smiled to her friend, and nodded, keeping herself quiet, as someone who had always been there returned to her mind... Creven. She didn't know what had become of him... But, she continued to smile and said, "Come on, let's go do something else, now."

Raina's eyes were now dilated, and well used to the darkness. She looked around carefully, trying to locate anything of interest. Nothing more than a few rocks right now, but she knew if she went deeper into the cavern, she would most likely find something.

" Yah, Its getting late. Is there any place we can go that has a good view of the stars?" Aleeor wondered, staring up at the navy sky curiously. They had missed the sunset, but the stars would be out soon.

The brute traveled forward, glancing down once or twice at a animal bone that had been scattered on the floor. Every time he turned into a new passageway, he used his claw to make a big X over the one he had just left, so he wouldn't be lost later.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

" Yah, Its getting late. Is there any place we can go that has a good view of the stars?" Aleeor wondered, staring up at the navy sky curiously. They had missed the sunset, but the stars would be out soon.

The brute traveled forward, glancing down once or twice at a animal bone that had been scattered on the floor. Every time he turned into a new passageway, he used his claw to make a big X over the one he had just left, so he wouldn't be lost later.

Miara nodded as she rose to her paws, "Follow me." With that said, she quickly began to pad towards a large hill, which she knew was great for star gazing. It was in the middle of a large plain, where there was no pack territory what-so-ever. It was open to everyone.

Raina finally came to what she thought was a dead end. She began to turn to leave, but suddenly saw that it was merely a turn. She looked back over her shoulder be sure there weren't two directions she could turn. Luckily, there weren't, so she didn't need to mark her place. She continued forward, kept her eyes open for any sign of shine.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Madi wrote:

Miara nodded as she rose to her paws, "Follow me." With that said, she quickly began to pad towards a large hill, which she knew was great for star gazing. It was in the middle of a large plain, where there was no pack territory what-so-ever. It was open to everyone.

Raina finally came to what she thought was a dead end. She began to turn to leave, but suddenly saw that it was merely a turn. She looked back over her shoulder be sure there weren't two directions she could turn. Luckily, there weren't, so she didn't need to mark her place. She continued forward, kept her eyes open for any sign of shine.

The male followed, and with each pawstep he got more excited and forgot more and more about Sasha. It was the here and now that mattered, not the past. He was here with Miara, and that mattered. They were going stargazing, that mattered. They were friends, that mattered.

The male almost gave up as he reached yet another dead end. "That is the fifth on so far." He snarled quietly, before turning around and taking the second path.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 pm

((If you don't mind, can we continue tomorrow? I'm kind of having WBs. xP))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Madi wrote:
((If you don't mind, can we continue tomorrow? I'm kind of having WBs. xP))
{Sure but I want Raina to find the something cool ^^}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male followed, and with each pawstep he got more excited and forgot more and more about Sasha. It was the here and now that mattered, not the past. He was here with Miara, and that mattered. They were going stargazing, that mattered. They were friends, that mattered.

The male almost gave up as he reached yet another dead end. "That is the fifth on so far." He snarled quietly, before turning around and taking the second path.

((How about we just do Raina and Caspen, then?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

{{ Madi, REPLY!! Shocked affraid }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree turned her gaze to him, a gentle blue fire dazzling in them. "Together," she whispered, padding gently over to him and licking his cheek softly. "You're the best friend I could have ever asked for." Bree smiled, nuzzling his neck warmly.

Haiden felt a warmth fill his heart, almost like a small fire burning within it. He smiled, and nuzzled her back, soon leaning his head on her own. "I'll never leave you, Bree. I'll always be in your heart, no matter where I am," he said softly and gently, looking to her with a passionate gaze.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden felt a warmth fill his heart, almost like a small fire burning within it. He smiled, and nuzzled her back, soon leaning his head on her own. "I'll never leave you, Bree. I'll always be in your heart, no matter where I am," he said softly and gently, looking to her with a passionate gaze.

Bree blushed, her cheeks burning as they seemed to dazzle with an unseen fire. "Haiden, you are the sweetest." She leaned her head up to give him a warm, soft look before licking his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree blushed, her cheeks burning as they seemed to dazzle with an unseen fire. "Haiden, you are the sweetest." She leaned her head up to give him a warm, soft look before licking his cheek gently.[/color]

Haiden smiled as he looked into her eyes, with a gaze that held feelings... She was more than a best friend to him, now. He closed her eyes and thought of when she first came to the pack, and their adventures....
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Bree blushed, her cheeks burning as they seemed to dazzle with an unseen fire. "Haiden, you are the sweetest." She leaned her head up to give him a warm, soft look before licking his cheek gently.[/color]

Haiden smiled as he looked into her eyes, with a gaze that held feelings... She was more than a best friend to him, now. He closed her eyes and thought of when she first came to the pack, and their adventures....

Bree placed a paw gently on his, closing her eyes and breathing in his familiar, comforting scent. The warmth that had once only burned in her eyes and heart had spread, running through her views and replacing her cool blue blood with fiery, burning violet blood.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree placed a paw gently on his, closing her eyes and breathing in his familiar, comforting scent. The warmth that had once only burned in her eyes and heart had spread, running through her views and replacing her cool blue blood with fiery, burning violet blood.

"Always be with me, Bree. Always," he pleaded, his eyes revealing the fire that no longer burned steadily, but was now engulfing his heart. He admitted to himself that he had a crush on the lioness. A large one, at that.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Madi wrote:

"Always be with me, Bree. Always," he pleaded, his eyes revealing the fire that no longer burned steadily, but was now engulfing his heart. He admitted to himself that he had a crush on the lioness. A large one, at that.

Bree stared gently into his eyes. "No, Haiden. I will not be with you always." She looked up gently, a shy, nervous smile forming on her muzzle. "I'll stay with you until eternity ends. And as I've heard, eternity doesn't end." Bree leaned up and licked his muzzle, feeling his warmth gather with hers to create a dazzling blaze that was so amazing.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree stared gently into his eyes. "No, Haiden. I will not be with you always." She looked up gently, a shy, nervous smile forming on her muzzle. "I'll stay with you until eternity ends. And as I've heard, eternity doesn't end." Bree leaned up and licked his muzzle, feeling his warmth gather with hers to create a dazzling blaze that was so amazing.

Haiden felt his heart skip a beat, as he looked to her. He put a paw to her cheek and made her look deeply into his eyes. He smiled, as he said the words he was afraid he would never get to say, "Bree... I love you."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden felt his heart skip a beat, as he looked to her. He put a paw to her cheek and made her look deeply into his eyes. He smiled, as he said the words he was afraid he would never get to say, "Bree... I love you."

Bree stared into his eyes, and her heart stopped. His eyes... they were the most amazing color, and they were dazzling. Haiden had amazing eyes. Haiden was amazing. Bree looked shyly down at her paws, searching frantically for a message to send to her tongue, to move it and answer, but all she could do was look helplessly into Haiden's eyes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Though Haiden despretely wanted to hear the same words from her, he was certain that she felt the same way. Not just by her eyes, but her heart... He nuzzled her neck softly, and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next