Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec looked away, "So many things finally coming together. Jaryn has finally realized his strength. He knows how to use it. And he will." He couldn't help but whine as the thought occured to him.

Elith sighed, "I wish I could do something, but this is your battle. All I can do is be there for you along the way," she said. "Come here, I think we both need some comforting right now."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Dec nodded as a small smile appeared. He padded to her side and lay beside her, warmth flooding throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded as a small smile appeared. He padded to her side and lay beside her, warmth flooding throughout his body.

Elith sighed and snuggled up next to him, "How come you always are able to comfort me? No one else has ever been able to do this..."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm

"I don't know, but you are able to do the same for me. There is a reason, and I intend to discover it," he said with smile as he licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:08 am

Madi wrote:
"I don't know, but you are able to do the same for me. There is a reason, and I intend to discover it," he said with smile as he licked her ear.

Elith nodded and smiled at the closeness of the two of them. She licked his nose and snuggled in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Decadere leaned his head against her shoulder, sighing in a content fashion. His eyes were filled wiht happiness as he relished the time he had with her.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere leaned his head against her shoulder, sighing in a content fashion. His eyes were filled wiht happiness as he relished the time he had with her.

Being with him, Elith almost forgot the pain that filled her two front paws. "Mnn..." she mumured happily, closing her eyes and relaxing against him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Dec smiled to her, his eyelids softly closing as he felt his body suddenly grow with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec smiled to her, his eyelids softly closing as he felt his body suddenly grow with exhaustion.

(You should make Jaryn come back now xDD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:44 pm

((xD I don't know what to do with him... ))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD I don't know what to do with him... ))

(Er... he can be all: Ew and then treat her paws? xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm

((Um...ok? xD))

Jaryn soon walked back in, his normal scowl becoming twisted when he saw the two. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Madi wrote:
((Um...ok? xD))

Jaryn soon walked back in, his normal scowl becoming twisted when he saw the two. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked, rolling his eyes.

Elith's eyes snapped open and she glared at him, sticking her tongue out childishly. "Oh please give it a rest. Your sister already thinks that I'm his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Jaryn pulled his lips back once more, "I know. How are your paws doing?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn pulled his lips back once more, "I know. How are your paws doing?"

"Oh... er. I'd forgotten about them," she blushed beneath her coat. "They still hurt, though."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Jaryn shrugged, "The pain will leave eventually. As for now, stay off of them."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn shrugged, "The pain will leave eventually. As for now, stay off of them."

"So you really can't do anything?" Elith looked up at him, silently begging him to help her.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:03 pm

"No. And it seems like Decadere already takes away that pain of yours," he said, his brother's name like poison stinging his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Madi wrote:
"No. And it seems like Decadere already takes away that pain of yours," he said, his brother's name like poison stinging his tongue.

Elith grimaced, not really knowing how to reply to that. After a second she said, "Well at least he's trying to help me, and actually cares," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"I DO care!" he replied sharply, and replying quickly, almost in a whisper, "More than you know."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Madi wrote:
"I DO care!" he replied sharply, and replying quickly, almost in a whisper, "More than you know."

"Oh yeah? Well if you care so much then why don't you do something? What ever happened to you that made you this way?" Elith narrowed her eyes accusingly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Jaryn's gaze softened as he looked away, "You can have Decadere tell you that story. I would show you that I care, but I don't believe Dec would appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn's gaze softened as he looked away, "You can have Decadere tell you that story. I would show you that I care, but I don't believe Dec would appreciate that."

"Well Decadere doesn't control you and he doesn't control me, either," Elith growled, "be a wolf for once and not a barbarian saber! Tell me the story yourself."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Dec was always father's favorite, so when he and mother left us, he gave Dec the one thing that would reassure him of Dec's survival. He gave him teachings. But me and Metona? Never. We weren't a part of his life. Though Dec kept tried to tell us, my father wouldn't allow it. He banished us. We were nothing!" he yelled, his voice harsh and cold. "And Dec didn't back us up." Dec threw a glance to his brother, "I tried!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Madi wrote:
"Dec was always father's favorite, so when he and mother left us, he gave Dec the one thing that would reassure him of Dec's survival. He gave him teachings. But me and Metona? Never. We weren't a part of his life. Though Dec kept tried to tell us, my father wouldn't allow it. He banished us. We were nothing!" he yelled, his voice harsh and cold. "And Dec didn't back us up." Dec threw a glance to his brother, "I tried!"

"Would you rather none of you had the information? At least now he has the teaching to keep all of you alive. If he hadn't been trained what would have happened, huh?" Elith countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next