Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Madi wrote:
"Because you're heavy, and it takes strength to carry you all the way down," he said, lowering his body to allow her to get off.

"You... just called me fat," Elith noted, giggling, "Don't you know what happens when you say a fea is fat? It's never a good thing, that's for sure. Of course, I'll let you get off this once with a warning," she cocked an eyebrow teasingly. Although really she wasn't teasing.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

"I promise you it wasn't intentional, and everyone makes mistakes. Even alphas," he said with a slight smile, waiting for her to get off.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Madi wrote:
"I promise you it wasn't intentional, and everyone makes mistakes. Even alphas," he said with a slight smile, waiting for her to get off.

"Yeah, and I'm not really in a position to punish you properly, anyways," Elith climbed off of his back, "Thanks for taking me back here," she smiled thankfully, "now I just have to figure out what to do about my paws," she said, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Decadere nodded, "I'm no medicine wolf, but maybe you should go wash them in the river nearby." ((Sorry for such a short reply..))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "I'm no medicine wolf, but maybe you should go wash them in the river nearby." ((Sorry for such a short reply..))

Elith frowned, "I would if I thought I could make it there. Do you have a medicine wolf here?" (Ditto xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm

((I've got to go, I don't have much battery life at all...))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:07 pm

(Okay. Bye Sad )
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:13 pm

The Decadere clone shook his head, "No, we don't, but we certainly need one." He then lowered his body once more, "I'll take you to the river."
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 am

He cuddled closer to her. "Whatever happens, we're in this together, all right?" He murmured, the fear of a low oxygen supply nagging at the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:52 am

Madi wrote:
The Decadere clone shook his head, "No, we don't, but we certainly need one." He then lowered his body once more, "I'll take you to the river."

Elith sighed, "I guess so," she mumbled and climbed back onto his back. "I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to repay you for doing this. I owe you my life," she said.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "It's my pleasure, Circe." He smiled and sat back on his haunches letting his tail lightly sway from side to side.

Circe glanced back at Decadre and smiled sweetly. She stood up and looked into the center of the campus. "I'm sorry to bother you yet again, Decadre, but may I ask where I can get a bite to eat? I feel as if I haven't eaten in moons." Circe's light gold eyes flickered up, and Circe hoped to catch the alpha's gaze.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Miria nodded, lightly licking his ear, "Yes, Creven. We are." Though thoughts swirled through her mind like a never ending snow storm, she rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes, finally getting rest after this long, and terrifying day.

(Arielle) Decadere nodded lifting his body and beginning to pad towards the river, "You don't need to repay me. All I ask, is that you're a wonderful pack mate as usual."

(Karie) Decadere nodded to Circe and a small smile appeared, "Yes, our kill pile is near that cave over there." He pointed to the pile and flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Madi wrote:
Miria nodded, lightly licking his ear, "Yes, Creven. We are." Though thoughts swirled through her mind like a never ending snow storm, she rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes, finally getting rest after this long, and terrifying day.

(Arielle) Decadere nodded lifting his body and beginning to pad towards the river, "You don't need to repay me. All I ask, is that you're a wonderful pack mate as usual."

(Karie) Decadere nodded to Circe and a small smile appeared, "Yes, our kill pile is near that cave over there." He pointed to the pile and flicked his tail.

"No," Elith shook her head, "I do need to repay you. I will someday... when the opportunity comes up." As he said the word 'mate,' Elith felt an odd flutter in her chest and she was blushing. What was this? Something new, that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm

"Fine, but I won't accept much," he said, his stubborn personality taking hold of him once again. He then tensed his muscles as the wind brought in an unpleasant scent. "Sabres," he said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Madi wrote:
"Fine, but I won't accept much," he said, his stubborn personality taking hold of him once again. He then tensed his muscles as the wind brought in an unpleasant scent. "Sabres," he said in a hushed voice.

Elith stayed quiet. The fluttery feeling that she had been taken over by a few seconds ago was replaced by a nauseous feeling. "Will they smell us?" she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Decadere nodded, "Yes, but they know better than to attack. Our pack greatly out numbers them.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Creven nodded slightly, shutting his eyes and fading off to sleep. He slept pretty peacefully, despite the cold of the surrounding snow.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Miria soon fell victim to her dreams, which were not as pleasant as she had wished them to be.
Miria and Creven ran from the avalanche, barely missing it as they tumbled into the cave. Shortly after, the search party that had been sent for them gave up as they saw it as a waste of time. Soon, she began to experience signs of an uncontrollable sickness, which grew worse from the cold.Miria's eyes flew open, trembling and a small tear rolling down her cheek, when an idea struck her mind. Was there a search party?
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:35 pm

The vixen's shivers made Creven jolt awake. "Miria?" He mumbled. "What's up?" He rolled over into a different position, trying to get comfortable again.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Miria shook her head, "Nothing, just this wretched cold.." Her voice trailed off as she sighed, "I'm beginning to wonder if we will be found."
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm

"Eventually, dearest one." He was in such a daze he didn't even really know who he was talking to.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Miria raised an eyebrow to the male, but nodded, "I hope you're right, Creven."
Amilia's eyes widened as she caught the sight of small pawprints, "Aero! Over here!!" Aero raced over to his sister and said frantically, "What?"
"It's their tracks!" She said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "Yes, but they know better than to attack. Our pack greatly out numbers them.

Elith let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. "Good, I don't need to be injured any more than I already am."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 pm

((Got to go, I may be back...))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Decadere nodded, "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen." He smiled and once he finally reached the river, he sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next