Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Decadere shrugged as he laid down beside her, "I don't know. But, I think four is a great number, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shrugged as he laid down beside her, "I don't know. But, I think four is a great number, what about you?"

Elith nodded in agreement, "Three or four would be great. Not too many, but not only one either."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Dec nodded and put his paw on hers and then licked her nose, "Yes, and they will be marvelous, just like you." ((So many WBs!!))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded and put his paw on hers and then licked her nose, "Yes, and they will be marvelous, just like you." ((So many WBs!!))

Elith laughed, "Well, thank you but you're much more amazing than I." (Yeah T_T)

(Seriously though... how many pups is she having? xDD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm

((Idk, 4-6?))

Decadere gave a smile and nodded, holding his head high and saying in a fake, playful voice, "As alpha, I shall always be awesome. No, scratch that. I'm the Alpha of Awesomesauceness!!!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:50 pm

Madi wrote:
((Idk, 4-6?))

Decadere gave a smile and nodded, holding his head high and saying in a fake, playful voice, "As alpha, I shall always be awesome. No, scratch that. I'm the Alpha of Awesomesauceness!!!"

Elith started laughing uncontrollably at this announcement. When she finally managed to calm herself down, she smiled and asked, "What kind of sauce?" before bursting into giggles again.

(Six Twisted Evil because then they'll be all: Rawr, there are two more than we wanted T_T)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:54 pm

"Taco sauce," he replied before he himself burst into histerics. Laughter filled the den as he moved upon his back.

((Yesh! Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Madi wrote:
"Taco sauce," he replied before he himself burst into histerics. Laughter filled the den as he moved upon his back.

((Yesh! Twisted Evil))

Elith squirmed and twisted around also, laughed hysterically. It was a couple of minutes before she could calm herself back down. And suddenly she felt something in her abdomen. She winced as something kicked her. Ow.

(^_^)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:00 pm

((Wow, so amazing. 'Ow.' xDD))

Decadere heard her slight wince and calmed himself, soon asking, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Madi wrote:
((Wow, so amazing. 'Ow.' xDD))

Decadere heard her slight wince and calmed himself, soon asking, "What is it?"

(I know, right? xDD)

"The pups are kicking," Elith smiled, but again it turned into a look of pain. "Must have excited them with all of that laughing."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Decadere nodded and nuzzled her neck comfortingly, his gaze soft and affectionate. Then, at the best of times Metona hopped in and said, "Hey, Dec, no public displays of affection on this territory."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded and nuzzled her neck comfortingly, his gaze soft and affectionate. Then, at the best of times Metona hopped in and said, "Hey, Dec, no public displays of affection on this territory."

"Hey Metona," Elith smiled painfully, "how are you today? Oh, and speaking of public displays of affection, how's your love life going?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Dec rolled his eyes as his sister answered eagerly, yet, a hint of disappointment was easily heard, "Oh... well there aren't really that many males around here. Anyways, Dec, have you seen Jaryn?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec rolled his eyes as his sister answered eagerly, yet, a hint of disappointment was easily heard, "Oh... well there aren't really that many males around here. Anyways, Dec, have you seen Jaryn?"

Elith frowned, "Once I'm up walking again I promise that we'll find someone for you." Mostly to get you out of our hair, she added silently.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Metona, suddenly having a change in her usually frisky personality, ignored Elith's comment and stared at Decadere, an unusual frown on her muzzle. She waited for a reply, until he said with a scowl, "No. I have not seen him since...." His voice trailed off as he looked away. Then, snarling, he said, "Since he betrayed me."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Madi wrote:
Metona, suddenly having a change in her usually frisky personality, ignored Elith's comment and stared at Decadere, an unusual frown on her muzzle. She waited for a reply, until he said with a scowl, "No. I have not seen him since...." His voice trailed off as he looked away. Then, snarling, he said, "Since he betrayed me."

"Decadere..." Elith warned, not feeling as if she needed to say anything else. No matter how horrible he was, Jaryn was Decadere's brother.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Metona saw this as her signal to leave. She would easily find something to get her busy once more.
"He may be my brother, but.... there is something about him, Elith. A darkness that can not be controlled. You saw the look in his eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:10 pm

[quote="Madi"]Metona saw this as her signal to leave. She would easily find something to get her busy once more.
"He may be my brother, but.... there is something about him, Elith. A darkness that can not be controlled. You saw the look in his eyes..."[/quote

"I did, but he is your brother and I don't like that you hate him so much. It bothers me. My siblings and I were never close, but you guys were. At least more than my family, and I hate to see that being ruined," Elith said.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:38 pm

"It's not me who hates him!" he said in a practically desperate plea, "It's he who hates me!" He coulent finish what ran through his thoughts. If he did, tears would certainly come, and this tough alpha would never be seen crying.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Madi wrote:
"It's not me who hates him!" he said in a practically desperate plea, "It's he who hates me!" He coulent finish what ran through his thoughts. If he did, tears would certainly come, and this tough alpha would never be seen crying.

Elith sighed, "I know... I just hate to see you two the way you are. I really just want to see you two get along." (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Decadere shook his head and looked to the ground. He was tired of all of this, too. But, he knew... it wouldn't end...
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shook his head and looked to the ground. He was tired of all of this, too. But, he knew... it wouldn't end...

Elith sighed, "Okay, let's just forget about this right now. What do you want to talk about?" she asked.

(Wanna skip a few weeks into the pregnancy? xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:23 pm

((Yesh. XD))

Decadere shrugged and said with a small, loving smile, "How are the pups coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Madi wrote:
((Yesh. XD))

Decadere shrugged and said with a small, loving smile, "How are the pups coming along?"

"Well they're not kicking right now, so that has to be a good thing. If I stood up you would be able to tell I'm pregnant, now," Elith smiled. In the past few weeks she had been able to start standing up again. She still couldn't walk far or else her paws hurt, but she was making progress. She took her time getting up to show him the pregnant stomach the she had acquired. "See?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Decadere smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder. "I wonder how many there are," he said, a large smile on his muzzle now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next