Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:51 pm

Decadere knew she was lying to Jaryn, as she wouldn't lie to him... right? Either way, he was too exhausted to protest.

Jaryn backed up, and to the far wall of the den, "No... I..." He then did something completely unexpected. He slashed a paw at the ground and closed his eyes. When they opened, they revealed a pool of emotions. Pure insanity, hatred, remorse, guilt. All because of Decadere, or as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere knew she was lying to Jaryn, as she wouldn't lie to him... right? Either way, he was too exhausted to protest.

Jaryn backed up, and to the far wall of the den, "No... I..." He then did something completely unexpected. He slashed a paw at the ground and closed his eyes. When they opened, they revealed a pool of emotions. Pure insanity, hatred, remorse, guilt. All because of Decadere, or as he thought.

Elith looked up also, forced tears on her cheeks. "Th-th-then what am I g-going to do?" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Jaryn threw himself against the wall, he was not only on the edge, but falling now. He was falling off the edge of insanity. He whimpered to himself, "No... you... leave..."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn threw himself against the wall, he was not only on the edge, but falling now. He was falling off the edge of insanity. He whimpered to himself, "No... you... leave..."

Elith sniffled, keeping the act up. "W-what's wrong with him?" she asked Decadere in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Decadere shook his head, "He has a dark past, Elith. Even more than I know. But... mentioning pups seems to have got him going." This made his curiousity grow. What had happened to Jaryn to make him this way?
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shook his head, "He has a dark past, Elith. Even more than I know. But... mentioning pups seems to have got him going." This made his curiousity grow. What had happened to Jaryn to make him this way?

"Jary-yn... are you er... okay?" Elith asked. (WB T_T)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:15 pm

It was working. Jaryn had done his job. He then topped it off by screaming, "NO!!! Get away from me!" He then through himself away from the wall of the den, and onto Decadere, his teeth beared.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Madi wrote:
It was working. Jaryn had done his job. He then topped it off by screaming, "NO!!! Get away from me!" He then through himself away from the wall of the den, and onto Decadere, his teeth beared.

Elith shank back, whimpering. She wished she could do something to help Decadere, maybe even pull Jaryn off of him. But no, she was immobile.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Jaryn smiled as he lowered his muzzle to his brother's ear, "Little alpha. So small and weak." That caught Decadere's attention. NEVER would he be called weak. With a horrible, deafening roar, Decadere through a paw at his brother's eye, watching as the razor sharp claws left a scar. Jaryn cringed and drew back. "LEAVE!! NOW!" Decadere ordered, "I exile you from the pack!"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn smiled as he lowered his muzzle to his brother's ear, "Little alpha. So small and weak." That caught Decadere's attention. NEVER would he be called weak. With a horrible, deafening roar, Decadere through a paw at his brother's eye, watching as the razor sharp claws left a scar. Jaryn cringed and drew back. "LEAVE!! NOW!" Decadere ordered, "I exile you from the pack!"

Elith sighed in relief, "Omigod! Are you okay? Did he hurt you? You aren't missing any limbs, are you?" she asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:43 pm

"Im fine," they both stated in unison. Decadere threw a lethal glare to Jaryn as he stood over him, "I said, LEAVE NOW! Heed my warning. I will attack." Jaryn nodded, but only because he had thought up another plan. "Goodbye...brother," he said harshly as he left.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Madi wrote:
"Im fine," they both stated in unison. Decadere threw a lethal glare to Jaryn as he stood over him, "I said, LEAVE NOW! Heed my warning. I will attack." Jaryn nodded, but only because he had thought up another plan. "Goodbye...brother," he said harshly as he left.

Elith looked towards Decadere, "So you're really okay? He didn't hurt you in any way? Because I swear, if he did, I'm going to kill him," she growled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:48 pm

"Except for my throbbing flank, then I'm fine," he said, his eyes clouded with pure anger towards Jaryn.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Madi wrote:
"Except for my throbbing flank, then I'm fine," he said, his eyes clouded with pure anger towards Jaryn.

Just then, Elith's stomach growled loudly. She blushed and looked down to the ground, "Sorry... I shouldn't be so hungry right now. I should be worried about Jaryn. He's not just going to leave, Dec."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Dec nodded as he returned to the kill and dragged it closer to her, "Here." ((Ugh...I'm tired, so I'm not the best tonight..))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded as he returned to the kill and dragged it closer to her, "Here." ((Ugh...I'm tired, so I'm not the best tonight..))

(It's okay Smile)
"Thanks," Elith nodded as she took hold of the flank of the elk, "this is probably the best meal I've had in weeks."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Decadere smiled as he said, "Well, I'm glad you can have a good meal."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled as he said, "Well, I'm glad you can have a good meal."

Elith finished the elk in no time, licking her chops and sighing with pleasure as she rested her head on the floor. "Thank you, Dec."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Decadere nodded and gently, lovingly, licked her nose, "You're welcome, Elith."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:24 pm

(I'm going to skip a week so that her paws can start healing...)

Elith woke up that morning, feeling some tingling in her paws. Wait, tingling? No, that wasn't right. She had gotten so used to feeling the pain that she hadn't known what to do with this new feeling. Was it possible maybe that her paws were starting to heal?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:27 pm

((Mk, and hold on, trying to catch up on QYW))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Decadere contently padded into Elith's den, smiling as he saw her beautiful form. "Hello, there," he said, softly, gently.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm

"Hi," Elith smiled. "I think my paws are starting to heal," she said, "I can feel them tingling... usually all I feel is pain." Maybe she would be able to walk when the pups were born! How amazing would that be?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

"That's great!" he said as he nuzzled her neck in a loving gesture. He flicked his tail once again and began to slowly peer outside, a bit weary from this morning's walk.

((I'm doing the new book soon! Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:03 pm

(Yay! ^_^)

"Yeah," Elith nodded, "I agree. Maybe I'll be able to walk by the birth of the pups. That certainly would be nice. Hey um... how many do you think I'm having?" she asked, a tone of curiosity hitting her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next