Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Decadere nodded, his tense muscles now relaxing slightly to her comforting nuzzle. ((Step 2!))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, his tense muscles now relaxing slightly to her comforting nuzzle. ((Step 2!))

(^_^)
Elith felt him relaxing a little bit. She sighed, feeling much warmer next to him. She rested her chin on his back and spoke, "Relax a little more. You're never going to warm up if you don't."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Decadere nodded, finally allowing his muscles to release their held tension. He closed his eyes, listening to the wind howl outside, the rushing water of the river, and the sound of Elith's breathing. Each sound was a comfort to him.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, finally allowing his muscles to release their held tension. He closed his eyes, listening to the wind howl outside, the rushing water of the river, and the sound of Elith's breathing. Each sound was a comfort to him.

"Good, you need to relax more," Elith said softly, nuzzling him again... this time only because it made the odd flutters from earlier come back. She was trying to decide what the flutters were. They were a new feeling that needed to be explored.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Decadere shivered once more, but it wasn't near as violent as before. He couldn't help but smile to her gestures as he flicked his tail to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shivered once more, but it wasn't near as violent as before. He couldn't help but smile to her gestures as he flicked his tail to his friend.

"Are you still cold?" Elith asked, worried. She'd warmed up awhile ago. Hadn't he? (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 pm

"Partially," he said with a slight cough. He whined, he couldn't be getting sick! ((Same here))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Madi wrote:
"Partially," he said with a slight cough. He whined, he couldn't be getting sick! ((Same here))

Elith frowned, "Maybe you have a cold...?" she suggested, wrapping her fluffy tail around him in an attempt to warm him up further.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:24 pm

"I hope so," Decadere nodded, soon turning over on his side and sighing as the pain practically left him. He was strong, though. No matter what sickness he had, he would fight it.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Madi wrote:
"I hope so," Decadere nodded, soon turning over on his side and sighing as the pain practically left him. He was strong, though. No matter what sickness he had, he would fight it.

"I hope so, too," Elith frowned but said nothing else. She closed her eyes comfortably, letting smell be the only sense she was honed in on. "How are we going to get back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 pm

"What do you mean?" he asked, seeing as to the fact that they were already in camp.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Madi wrote:
"What do you mean?" he asked, seeing as to the fact that they were already in camp.

"How are we going to get out of this... place and get back to our own dens?" Elith clarified. She didn't really find this den appealing. Especially the fact that some weird creature could pop up at any moment.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Decadere shrugged, "If you would like, then right now." His eyes remained closed as he took in a large breath of cool air.

((Would you like to RP on Alyster's as well?))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shrugged, "If you would like, then right now." His eyes remained closed as he took in a large breath of cool air.

((Would you like to RP on Alyster's as well?))

"I don't know. Are you ready to leave now? I mean... you'd have to carry me again. Are you sure you're up to that at the moment?" Elith asked.

(IDK... maybe in a minute xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"I'm fine, all that matters is if my friends are happy," he said, absentmindedly flicking his tail from side to side.

((Okay. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Madi wrote:
"I'm fine, all that matters is if my friends are happy," he said, absentmindedly flicking his tail from side to side.

((Okay. ^^))

"You're too selfless," Elith sighed, leaning up against him, "You need to think about yourself more. Anyways, if you're up to it we can start heading to our dens now. Err... I hope you don't mind dropping me off at my den first... Literally," she grinned half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

"I know I am," he said stubbornly, rising to his paws. He shook his pelt free of the small amount of frost that had built up, and then got low to the ground, "That's perfectly fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Madi wrote:
"I know I am," he said stubbornly, rising to his paws. He shook his pelt free of the small amount of frost that had built up, and then got low to the ground, "That's perfectly fine by me."

Elith nodded, "Thanks," she said. She scooted carefully onto his back, trying not to use her paws... or to at least use them as little as possible. "Hey so.... where is your den?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Decadere began to pad out of the den as he pointed to a large cave nearest the mountain, "That, Elith, is my den." He smiled and began to pad towards her den, his muscles now aching.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere began to pad out of the den as he pointed to a large cave nearest the mountain, "That, Elith, is my den." He smiled and began to pad towards her den, his muscles now aching.

"Wow," Elith said in a breathless voice, "I take that back, you can just take me to your den," she teased.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Decadere chuckled lightly, speaking in his own teasing voice, "Alright, then!" He then turned abruptly, beginning to pad towards his own den.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere chuckled lightly, speaking in his own teasing voice, "Alright, then!" He then turned abruptly, beginning to pad towards his own den.

Elith cocked an eyebrow, "I was kidding, you know," she said with a small giggle. (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 pm

"Yeah, I know," he said, now gently turning around once more, heading to her den.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Madi wrote:
"Yeah, I know," he said, now gently turning around once more, heading to her den.

"Aww, come on! Now I want to go to your den! You can't just start taking me there and then turn around. Now I'm curious about it," Elith complained.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Decadere playfully rolled his eyes, "Are you telling an aplha what to do?" He looked up at her and winked, letting her know he was joking as he turned around once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next