Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere playfully rolled his eyes, "Are you telling an aplha what to do?" He looked up at her and winked, letting her know he was joking as he turned around once more.

"Of course I am," Elith rolled her eyes back at him, "Besides, you can't hurt me anymore than I'm already hurt," she reasoned.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:52 pm

"Try me," he said with a playful growl as he entered his den and lowered himself to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Madi wrote:
"Try me," he said with a playful growl as he entered his den and lowered himself to the ground.

Elith giggled and slid off of his back, "So you really don't mind me staying here? You're just the only wolf I know here... I wouldn't be able to protect myself like I usually could," she sighed. Really, she just didn't want him to leave her. She enjoyed his company. She looked down at the floor, hoping that he would think the cause indifference instead of seeing that she was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Madi wrote:
((It's Decadere. ^^ xD))

Decadere smiled as he padded to her side and took a small hare. "You're quite welcome," he said before taking a small, delicate bite of the delicious meat. He licked his chops as he closed his eyes.

Circe looked up at him and smiled happily. "It's so calming to have home. It makes me feel safe, especially with you as a leader."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm

"It's fine," Decadere said with a larger smile now, and a friendly lick on her ear, "For once, I'm doing something how I want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Madi wrote:
"It's fine," Decadere said with a larger smile now, and a friendly lick on her ear, "For once, I'm doing something how I want to do it."

Elith cocked an eyebrow, "Thanks? What exactly do you mean when you say that?" she asked, feeling kind of confused.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:43 pm

"Keeping you here, I mean. I rarely like company, but I've grown to like you," he said laying his head on his paws with his smile still visible.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Madi wrote:
"Keeping you here, I mean. I rarely like company, but I've grown to like you," he said laying his head on his paws with his smile still visible.

"Thanks," Elith smiled broadly, "That means a lot to me. And I have actually grown to like you, too. At first I didn't know how well I would like you because you don't seem the kind of wolf that opens up to just anyone," she explained, "and I pretty much open up to anyone who opens up to me."

(Dinner. BRB ^_^)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Decadere smiled, "Thanks. To tell you the truth, I never really recieve that many compliments." ((WB Razz))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled, "Thanks. To tell you the truth, I never really recieve that many compliments." ((WB Razz))

Elith smiled back and snuggled up close next to him. She felt his presence comforting and she never felt close enough to him. She sighed and laid her head on his back. "You're soft," she murmured, feeling her eyes closing with sleep deprivation.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:23 pm

He smiled as he fully relaxed his muscles. "As are you..." he said, his voice fading as he surrendered his thoughts to his dreams.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Madi wrote:
He smiled as he fully relaxed his muscles. "As are you..." he said, his voice fading as he surrendered his thoughts to his dreams.

The last feeling that Elith felt before she succumbed to sleep was the butterfly feeling in the pit of her stomach that she had felt earlier.

(Next day? Smile)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 pm

((Sure. You start though. Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Elith woke up with fur in her mouth, "Pppht!" she spit it out with a grimace. Then she realized that she was sleeping in Decadere's den with him. She scooted herself a little bit farther away from him, trying not to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Despite her attempt to keep him from waking, he slowly groaned and yawned widely, revealing his large teeth. His eyes fluttered open as the thougths came flooding back to his mind. He saw Elith and allowed a smile to appear on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Madi wrote:
Despite her attempt to keep him from waking, he slowly groaned and yawned widely, revealing his large teeth. His eyes fluttered open as the thougths came flooding back to his mind. He saw Elith and allowed a smile to appear on his muzzle.

"Morning," Elith replied, nuzzling him in a friendly way. "I'm sorry I woke you up," she smiled guiltily. "How did you sleep?" (WB)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm

"I slept fine, what about you?" he asked, stifling yet another yawn. He flicked his tail as he rose to his paws, feeling as his muscles flexed.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Madi wrote:
"I slept fine, what about you?" he asked, stifling yet another yawn. He flicked his tail as he rose to his paws, feeling as his muscles flexed.

"Very well," Elith nodded, "like I said last night, you're very soft," she grinned. She tried to stand up, forgetting about her paws but fell to the floor again, wincing.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Decadere whined as he leapt to her side, trying to support her with his own body, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere whined as he leapt to her side, trying to support her with his own body, "Are you ok?"

Elith sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just forgot about my paws," she frowned, "I hope I'll be able to walk again, soon. The rocks did some pretty good damage to them."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Decadere nodded, the pain flooding back to him as well. He peered to his shoulder, which was hurting most, and realized the scar that now lay there.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, the pain flooding back to him as well. He peered to his shoulder, which was hurting most, and realized the scar that now lay there.

A worried look clouded Elith's eyes, "What about you? Are you okay?" she asked, directing her gaze to follow his. She sat up as best she could and licked near, but not on, the scar. "It'll get better, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 pm

"Oh, I'm fine. I've been through worse. There are plenty of scars not visible at the moment," he said, the memories of his many fights flooding back. To hhis luck, he always came out victorious. "I'm more worried about you, though. You can't even walk."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Madi wrote:
"Oh, I'm fine. I've been through worse. There are plenty of scars not visible at the moment," he said, the memories of his many fights flooding back. To hhis luck, he always came out victorious. "I'm more worried about you, though. You can't even walk."

"I don't want to focus on me," Elith shook her head, "I'll walk fine once my feet heal, although I'll probably always have the scars on my feet. If I don't heal, I give you permission to throw me out of the pack. I don't want to be anyone's burden."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"No! I'm not going to throw you out of the pack, Elith!" he snapped. He soon tucked his tail inbetween his legs once he realized that he had raised his voice, "Sorry for yelling at you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next