Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled and leaned his head on her shoulder. "I wonder how many there are," he said, a large smile on his muzzle now.

"Hopefully not that many. Technically I'm a single mother, so I'll be taking care of them the majority of the time. If there are too many it'd be pretty hard to track of them all," Elith said sagely.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

You won't be forever, I thought, but instead nodded and whispered, "Yeah. " ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Madi wrote:
You won't be forever, I thought, but instead nodded and whispered, "Yeah. " ((WB))

(Imma change to first xP)

I frowned inwardly. I'd just given him a chance to ask to be my mate, and he may as well have slapped me in the face. Outside of my head I turned my back on him and laid down facing away from him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:51 pm

(xD He's like that, and he will be. The time shall come.)

"What is it?" he asked, sensing the tension and wondering what he had done. He wasn't just stubborn and hard to get, but was also clueless at times...

((BRB, dinner.))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Madi wrote:
(xD He's like that, and he will be. The time shall come.)

"What is it?" he asked, sensing the tension and wondering what he had done. He wasn't just stubborn and hard to get, but was also clueless at times...

((BRB, dinner.))

(Hehe, clueless-ness and pregnancy hormones don't mix well ^^)

"Nothing," I muttered irritably, "it's nothing," but I didn't turn back to face him and didn't pursue any other conversation.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'm not stupid, Elith," he said, stubbornly yet again, "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Madi wrote:
"I'm not stupid, Elith," he said, stubbornly yet again, "what is it?"

"Fine, it is something," I stood up and faced him. "I gave you a perfectly good opportunity there. Don't you want to be mates with me? I'm having your pups. You say that you love me. What's holding you back?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Decadere shook his head, not wanting to meet her gaze, "I'm not ready for commitment. Plus, I've been waiting for the right time." In fact, he did have an idea on how to ask her...

(( Arrow Arrow Arrow When he asks, which will be very soon, I'll end the book..))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere shook his head, not wanting to meet her gaze, "I'm not ready for commitment. Plus, I've been waiting for the right time." In fact, he did have an idea on how to ask her...

(( Arrow Arrow Arrow When he asks, which will be very soon, I'll end the book..))

"Well too bad because you're already commited to me! That's what happens when you get someone pregnant. It comes with commitment and responsibilities," I growled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:36 pm

"Did you not hear me when I said it wasn't the right time? I had a specific idea!" he said, stifling his own growl.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Madi wrote:
"Did you not hear me when I said it wasn't the right time? I had a specific idea!" he said, stifling his own growl.

(Hehe, moody xDD)

Suddenly, and for no particular reason, I broke down crying. I couldn't even speak, I just slid down to the floor in my own shame and buried my face into the side of him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Decadere had no idea that this would happen when she became pregnant. He sighed and rested his head against her neck, softly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere had no idea that this would happen when she became pregnant. He sighed and rested his head against her neck, softly.

(I like Elith, she's fun >;D )

I hiccuped and eventually scooted away from him, my tears dissipating. "S-sorry. I have no idea why I did that," I laughed without humor.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

((xD Me too.))

Decadere shook his head and put his paw on hers, silently saying, "This will be over soon, Dec."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD Me too.))

Decadere shook his head and put his paw on hers, silently saying, "This will be over soon, Dec."

I stood back up, "Okay, so I want to do something out today. Being in this cave all day is affecting me, obviously."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Dec nodded, "I agree. What would you like to do? Hunt? Stargaze?" ((WB))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded, "I agree. What would you like to do? Hunt? Stargaze?" ((WB))

"I don't know if I'm in the mood to hunt, and I'm definitely not in the mood to stargaze. After all, that turned out so well last time," Elith grimaced bitterly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Decader sighed, not exactly entusiastic for her pessimistic attitude. "Ok then. Maybe I should hunt, and you should take a walk. Unless, of course, you want me to be with you in case anything happens," he said dully.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Madi wrote:
Decader sighed, not exactly entusiastic for her pessimistic attitude. "Ok then. Maybe I should hunt, and you should take a walk. Unless, of course, you want me to be with you in case anything happens," he said dully.

"No, it's okay. You go out and hunt, and I'll just go for a walk with you. I'll be happy once my paws are healed and I get to go with you," she smiled and nuzzled him sweetly. "Besides, what could happen?"

(Heh, it's be funny if while he was out hunting she started to have the pups... xD)
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:44 pm

((xD It would.))

Decadere nodded, but was still uncomfortable. He rose to his paws and began to make his way out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:48 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD It would.))

Decadere nodded, but was still uncomfortable. He rose to his paws and began to make his way out of the den.

(I think I'm going to have that happen >Very Happy I love drama<33
Ohh, I think I'm going to make her go somewhere that's hard to get to for when she goes into labor. Fun! xD)

Elith padded slowly out of the den also, trying to decide which way she would go on her walk. She decided on talking a walk through the bushes. She didn't know how she managed to get through them, they appeared as if they would be hard to slink through. Maybe it was just her. She knew a place not far from there that looked pretty, so she figured she would head towards there.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

((Mwahaha! >: D Check out this amazing post:

Decadere hunted, and caught a deer, because he's so amazingly awesome, and he has to get to Elith... fast.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 pm

Madi wrote:
((Mwahaha! >: D Check out this amazing post:

Decadere hunted, and caught a deer, because he's so amazingly awesome, and he has to get to Elith... fast.

(Why does he have to get to her fast? Is he psychic? o.O)

Elith jumped up onto a sturdy piece of rock. It took awhile to get up there though. It was hard to weave around all of the brush on the floor. As she stretched her body to it's maximum to get to the small ledge, she felt something happen. No... it couldn't be. It was much to early for this! The pups weren't supposed to come for a couple weeks yet! They would be too small! They would die! Suddenly she heard someone howl in pain, but it was a few moments before she realized that it was herself. "De-ecccc!!" she called loudly, her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

(Yesh. Twisted Evil They aren't normal. Like Jaryn. He's about two times the size of Dec now.))

Dec's ears perked to the sound of Elith's voice. "Elith?!" he called, expecting an answer to follow..
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Madi wrote:
(Yesh. Twisted Evil They aren't normal. Like Jaryn. He's about two times the size of Dec now.))

Dec's ears perked to the sound of Elith's voice. "Elith?!" he called, expecting an answer to follow..

(LOL)

An answer didn't reply though, because unlike Decadere, Elith didn't have super wolf hearing. (xD) She whimpered quietly, hoping that he would come soon enough to see his pups born, and to comfort her. She knew she could do this alone if she had to, but she didn't exactly relish the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next