Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen." He smiled and once he finally reached the river, he sighed in relief.

"I know you won't," Elith replied. She dug her nose into his fur. Her paws were hurting so bad. "I'm sorry... I didn't even think that I would get... stuff all over you," she grimace, seeing that some of the red from her paws had sunken into his coat.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Decadere nodded, jumping into the river, and realizing in that one moment that they were in sub-zero temperatures. His eyes widened as his whole body grew stiff and tense. He winced, feeling the immense chill of the water rushing down his body.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere nodded, jumping into the river, and realizing in that one moment that they were in sub-zero temperatures. His eyes widened as his whole body grew stiff and tense. He winced, feeling the immense chill of the water rushing down his body.

"Ea!" Elith winced with pain, "th-that hurt," she said. She was quivering from the cold water, and she was in pain. On the up side, her wounds were being washed out... It was worth it if she wouldn't get an infection.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Madi wrote:
Miria nodded, lightly licking his ear, "Yes, Creven. We are." Though thoughts swirled through her mind like a never ending snow storm, she rested her head on her paws and closed her eyes, finally getting rest after this long, and terrifying day.

(Arielle) Decadere nodded lifting his body and beginning to pad towards the river, "You don't need to repay me. All I ask, is that you're a wonderful pack mate as usual."

(Karie) Decadere nodded to Circe and a small smile appeared, "Yes, our kill pile is near that cave over there." He pointed to the pile and flicked his tail.

Circe grinned thankfully. "Thanks, Decadre!" She sprinted past him, running gratefully to the kill pile. Wanting to leave the best for her new packmates, she picked out the smallest bit of food - a thin, furry squirrel. Still, Circe nibbled it thankfully.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:02 pm

((It's Decadere. ^^ xD))

Decadere smiled as he padded to her side and took a small hare. "You're quite welcome," he said before taking a small, delicate bite of the delicious meat. He licked his chops as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Decadere quickly climbed out of the river, shaking furiously, then shaking his pelt free of the many water droplets. "I'm s-s-sorry," he said inbetween shivers, "curse this i-ice."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere quickly climbed out of the river, shaking furiously, then shaking his pelt free of the many water droplets. "I'm s-s-sorry," he said inbetween shivers, "curse this i-ice."

Elith flew off of his back, "Oof!" she landed on the ground with a thud, "Hey, w-what was that f-f-for?" she asked, still shivering from the water.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:40 pm

((xD I keep forgetting she's on his back!))

Decadere's eyes widened as he ran to her, "Dang it! Elith I'm sorry! Reflexes.." He shook his pelt one last time before looking around, seeing his den nearby, "Here, we need to get into warmth."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Madi wrote:
((xD I keep forgetting she's on his back!))

Decadere's eyes widened as he ran to her, "Dang it! Elith I'm sorry! Reflexes.." He shook his pelt one last time before looking around, seeing his den nearby, "Here, we need to get into warmth."

( xDDDD )

Elith nodded, "I-It's okay." She started crawling towards the den since she couldn't stand on her front two paws. They were still bleeding, but it was starting to slow down.
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

((Can you find Raina + Diesel post, Madi?))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Decadere padded stiffly over to his den, coughing slightly on his way. He winced in pain one of his legs fell out from under him. He looked down to his paws, which were now numb, yet filled with pain from the frost.

((Sure, Tt. Smile))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Madi wrote:
Finally, Raina stopped at the edge of camp, taking in the many scents. She flicked her tail and said, "You can pick any den. The only ones taken are those over there." She then pointed to two dens located by the river.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere padded stiffly over to his den, coughing slightly on his way. He winced in pain one of his legs fell out from under him. He looked down to his paws, which were now numb, yet filled with pain from the frost.

((Sure, Tt. Smile))

Elith hadn't been able to feel her front legs much anyways, not the pain of oncoming frostbite stung in her back and front legs and all over. She scooted over even more frantically to the den, sighing with relief as she made it to the den entrance. "Wait... what if someone owns this den? What will they do?" she asked Decadere.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:57 pm

"Nothing as long as you're with me," he said in return, his voice weak and rushed. With a wince he tumbled into his den, sighing with both relief and pain.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Madi wrote:
"Nothing as long as you're with me," he said in return, his voice weak and rushed. With a wince he tumbled into his den, sighing with both relief and pain.

She scooted up next to him for extra heat, "Okay," she murmured, closing her eyes. "I'm so cold," she sighed. She was still shuddering, "Why aren't you complaining? You have to be just as cold as I am..."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm

"I am," he said, violently shivering before laying his head on his paws, "it just doesn't get me anywhere. Especially when I'm an alpha." He sighed once more and blinked his eyes widening as he realized something, "There were pawtracks in the snow on the other side of the river. And they weren't wolves."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Madi wrote:
"I am," he said, violently shivering before laying his head on his paws, "it just doesn't get me anywhere. Especially when I'm an alpha." He sighed once more and blinked his eyes widening as he realized something, "There were pawtracks in the snow on the other side of the river. And they weren't wolves."

Elith's eyes widened further and she snuggled in closer to him. If they were going to have to fight something, they had better get warm while they still could. "W-What do you think it was that made the tracks?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Decadere let a small smile appear on his muzzle as he was slight warmed by her, "We'll be fine." Yet, deep in his thoughts, he knew something was wrong. There was a scent lingering in the air. And it was fresh.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere let a small smile appear on his muzzle as he was slight warmed by her, "We'll be fine." Yet, deep in his thoughts, he knew something was wrong. There was a scent lingering in the air. And it was fresh.

"I'm not stupid, you know. I can smell whatever it is. You don't have to try and protect me all the time, even though you feel it's your job as alpha. I can protect myself... usually... When my paw isn't pierced through," she grimaced, realizing she was kind of babbling. She dug her muzzle in between them, starting to become more comfortable in general, and around him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:29 pm

"As long as your not trembling in complete fear, then okay," he said with yet another sigh as he flicked his tail. ((WB Razz))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Madi wrote:
"As long as your not trembling in complete fear, then okay," he said with yet another sigh as he flicked his tail. ((WB Razz))

"Of course not. I'm just trying to get warm," Elith said, her voice muffled through his fur. She picked her head out of his coat, "So... when do you suspect that it will be coming back here to find us?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Decadere sighed, "Nothing will come. They know better." He slightly growled towards scent as it caught his attention once more.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere sighed, "Nothing will come. They know better." He slightly growled towards scent as it caught his attention once more.

"If nothing is coming, then why are you growling?" Elith asked, "You said so yourself, there's nothing to worry about... So why are you so on edge?" she cocked an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

"Because their scent just makes me cringe," he replied, his eyes now narrowed as he stared outside of the den.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Madi wrote:
"Because their scent just makes me cringe," he replied, his eyes now narrowed as he stared outside of the den.

"Relax," Elith murmured, nuzzling him gently. "Like you said, we're going to be fine. It's not coming here," she said, trying to comfort him at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next