Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Madi wrote:
Though Haiden despretely wanted to hear the same words from her, he was certain that she felt the same way. Not just by her eyes, but her heart... He nuzzled her neck softly, and lovingly.

Bree breathed a soft, "I love you, too," into his ear before she collapsed onto the icy ground. Her heart continued to beat quickly and loudly, so loud that Haiden could probably hear it, but her mind had shut down and she had fallen unconscious.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Haiden's smile immedietly disappeared. "Bree? Bree?!" he pleaded, as he put his head to her heart, hearing the beat loudly in his ears. He didn't understand, though. He was confused, but he laid down beside her, and rested his paw on hern neck.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Madi wrote:
Haiden's smile immedietly disappeared. "Bree? Bree?!" he pleaded, as he put his head to her heart, hearing the beat loudly in his ears. He didn't understand, though. He was confused, but he laid down beside her, and rested his paw on hern neck.

Darkness was all that Bree saw. Haiden's pleading voice echoed in her shut down brain, and Bree tried desperately to open her eyes, to give him a solid reply, to tell him that she wanted to be with him forever... but she couldn't. It was Haiden's decision to stay with her or not, and Bree would leave it to him... her eyes fluttered open softly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

"Bree!" Haiden yelled, nuzzling her shoulder lovingly, and happily. He was still very confushed of what just happened, but he didnt' care about that right now. Instead, I said, "Bree, we need to get out of here. Now." Determination was all that filled his eyes now, well.. With a mix of love, as well. But, they had to make it out. Only then, would he ask her to be with him, forever.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Madi wrote:
"Bree!" Haiden yelled, nuzzling her shoulder lovingly, and happily. He was still very confushed of what just happened, but he didnt' care about that right now. Instead, I said, "Bree, we need to get out of here. Now." Determination was all that filled his eyes now, well.. With a mix of love, as well. But, they had to make it out. Only then, would he ask her to be with him, forever.

Bree stared at him and nodded, determination glowing in her dazzling green eyes. She stood and sprinted towards the icy snow wall, her soft, long snow white fur gently blowing back as she hit it. The icy snow made a cracking nose, and a small crack appeared in the center. Bree smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Haiden smiled, excitement already showing in his eyes. They were one step closer. He tensed his muscles, and braced himself. He suddenly thrust himself forward, hitting the ice with tremendous force. It made the crack much larger, but not enough, "We've got to keep trying!"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Bree looked over at him, "Sound. Roar as loud as you can, Haiden. The crack will be affected and hopefully go through the whole wall." Bree looked at him and whispered, "Please, Haiden."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Haiden nodded, and gave her a look over pure love for her. With that, he opened his jaws as wide as possible, and let out the loudest roar he possibly could. It shook the cave, partially, and the crack... The crack had passed through the whole mound. But, Haide had to make it official. He lunged at the crack, and it finally broke throuhg. "We made it... We made it!!!" He yelled ecstatically.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Madi wrote:
Haiden nodded, and gave her a look over pure love for her. With that, he opened his jaws as wide as possible, and let out the loudest roar he possibly could. It shook the cave, partially, and the crack... The crack had passed through the whole mound. But, Haide had to make it official. He lunged at the crack, and it finally broke throuhg. "We made it... We made it!!!" He yelled ecstatically.

Bree followed, bounding out and jumping onto Haiden, laughing happily. "Haiden! I love you! I do, I love you SO much!" She licked his muzzle and sat on his chest, smiling down at her one and only.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree followed, bounding out and jumping onto Haiden, laughing happily. "Haiden! I love you! I do, I love you SO much!" She licked his muzzle and sat on his chest, smiling down at her one and only.

Haiden let out laugh and looked up to her, love shining in his eyes. He couldn't help but think of her beauty, and how much she meant to her. "I love you, too," he said softly, bending forward and licking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Madi wrote:

Haiden let out laugh and looked up to her, love shining in his eyes. He couldn't help but think of her beauty, and how much she meant to her. "I love you, too," he said softly, bending forward and licking her cheek.

Bree crawled off his chest and curled up next to him, pressing her muzzle into his thick, warm, inviting fur. "You deserve an exotic princess, not me."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree crawled off his chest and curled up next to him, pressing her muzzle into his thick, warm, inviting fur. "You deserve an exotic princess, not me."
"No," Haiden replied, looking down at her and muttering, "It's you, who does not deserve me." To him, it was true. She was perfect to him, in every way. She was everything he could ever ask for, and more.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

"No," Haiden replied, looking down at her and muttering, "It's you, who does not deserve me." To him, it was true. She was perfect to him, in every way. She was everything he could ever ask for, and more.

Bree touched his cheek gently, lovingly, passionately. "Haiden, no one has ever loved me. I can't... I don't want... I don't need anyone else than you. Please don't go. Never leave me alone in the darkness."

{{ GTG. ): }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree touched his cheek gently, lovingly, passionately. "Haiden, no one has ever loved me. I can't... I don't want... I don't need anyone else than you. Please don't go. Never leave me alone in the darkness."

{{ GTG. ): }}

((Noooooooooss!! D: Please be on tomorrow.))

"Never, Bree. I will never leave you. You will be my one, and only love,"
he said, quietly, gently licking her cheek, and nuzzling it softly. "I love you, so much, Bree."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:35 am

Madi wrote:

((How about we just do Raina and Caspen, then?))

{K}
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Madi wrote:

((Noooooooooss!! D: Please be on tomorrow.))

"Never, Bree. I will never leave you. You will be my one, and only love,"
he said, quietly, gently licking her cheek, and nuzzling it softly. "I love you, so much, Bree."

{{ - does magic trick and pulls self out of top hat - Tada!! }}
Bree smiled, cuddling and snuggling her way into his warm side. Gently licking his muzzle, she laid her head on his shoulder and let his silky fur caress her cheeks. Bree looked up at him, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Raina finally came to a sudden halt, her eyes wide in complet awe, as before her was an aray of colors, brought by beautiful gemstones. Sapphires, emeralds, rubies, crystal. They created such a shine, and Raina was hardly able to walk forward.

Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Raina finally came to a sudden halt, her eyes wide in complete awe, as before her was an aray of colors, brought by beautiful gemstones. Sapphires, emeralds, rubies, crystal. They created such a shine, and Raina was hardly able to walk forward.

The male skidded into the room after her, through a different tunnel. His eyes darted from one direction to another before spotting Raina. "Drat, you got here first." He muttered, before padding over to her.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The male skidded into the room after her, through a different tunnel. His eyes darted from one direction to another before spotting Raina. "Drat, you got here first." He muttered, before padding over to her.

Raina smiled as she replied, "Yep. You better get ready to do some hard hunting, too." She winked to him, then went forward. She decided she would only take one thing, and so, she moved forward to a gleaming sapphire.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Madi wrote:

Raina smiled as she replied, "Yep. You better get ready to do some hard hunting, too." She winked to him, then went forward. She decided she would only take one thing, and so, she moved forward to a gleaming sapphire.

"I guess so," He laughed, picking up one of the rocks with his tail and tossing it up in the air before catching it once again. "I will do it happily of course. Being a servant to an alpha isn't really all that bad." He muttered softly padding up next to her before licking her on the cheek once. "Congrats on the win," Caspen whispered softly in her ear.

{What color are her eyes?}
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Madi wrote:

"I guess so," He laughed, picking up one of the rocks with his tail and tossing it up in the air before catching it once again. "I will do it happily of course. Being a servant to an alpha isn't really all that bad." He muttered softly padding up next to her before licking her on the cheek once. "Congrats on the win," Caspen whispered softly in her ear.

Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:07 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

((A dark, shiny amber.))

Raina's eyes widened ocne again, as she was shocked by the swipe of his tongue over her cheek. Her cheeks burned of a dark crimson and she looked away, closing her eyes, trying to shield her eyes. "Thanks," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Madi wrote:

((A dark, shiny amber.))

Raina's eyes widened ocne again, as she was shocked by the swipe of his tongue over her cheek. Her cheeks burned of a dark crimson and she looked away, closing her eyes, trying to shield her eyes. "Thanks," she muttered.

Deciding to keep the stone he had picked up, he gazed at it curiously. It was a melted ember hazel coloring, in a star shape. He smiled and gazed around at all the beautiful gems. "We should head back, Its probably dark by now." He muttered softly, looking at her with warm eyes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:02 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Deciding to keep the stone he had picked up, he gazed at it curiously. It was a melted ember hazel coloring, in a star shape. He smiled and gazed around at all the beautiful gems. "We should head back, Its probably dark by now." He muttered softly, looking at her with warm eyes.

Raina nodded, looking back up to him with a soft gaze, "You're probably right." She rose took the sapphire in her mouth and turned, beginning to pad to the exit, or entrance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Madi wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Raina nodded, looking back up to him with a soft gaze, "You're probably right." She rose took the sapphire in her mouth and turned, beginning to pad to the exit, or entrance of the cave.

He trailed by her side, paws falling softly against the cave floor. The X's on the walls were easily distinguished, showing him the way out and soon Caspen was out once again in the fresh night air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 32 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next