Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Winged
Book One; Tattered

might as well tear apart a butterfly

guidelines
001. follow all role playing rules.
002. no godmodding or powerplaying.
003. be kind to others and yourself.
004. keep it PG or G, please.
005. don't bother me about alphas.
006. fill out the form completely.
007. no criticizing of characters.
008. no cursing or foul language.
009. follow all ivory skies guidelines.
010. put 'battered butterfly' in forms.

the form
name_;
gender_;
description_;
other_;

the pack

alpha male_;karius_played by karie
alpha female_;not decided

alpha male_;not decided
alpha female_;dulcie_played by karie

alpha male_;gale_played by karie
alpha female_;not decided

beta male_;not decided
beta female_;not decided

beta male_;not decided
beta female_;not decided

herbal wolf_;not decided
herbal wolf_;bree_played by karie

males_;
karius_played by karie
gale_played by karie
kade_played by izzy

females_;
dulcie_played by karie
bree_played by karie
malia_played by madi
karlin_played by izzy

alpha key
≡ hello, there. who are you?
Ω i know your name and your face.
φ hey, how's it going? you are a pal.
Φ well, i want to spend time with you.
δ you are, most absolutely, my best bud.
i feel so warm and safe with you.
§ i'm in love; you are the one. congratulations.

Last edited by Karie on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:01 pm

name_; Malia
gender_; Female
description_; Malia is a well built, and gorgeous grey wolf. Though she is a grey wolf, her colorings don't exactly match that of one. She actually resembles a German Shepherd, which mostly black covering her body, and a red mask, chest, underbelly, sides, and paws. Her feathered wings are a shining black with silver for the top feathers, and red feathers with a crimson for the underlaying feathers.
other_; broken butterflies
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 am

»Madi« wrote:
name_; Malia
gender_; Female
description_; Malia is a well built, and gorgeous grey wolf. Though she is a grey wolf, her colorings don't exactly match that of one. She actually resembles a German Shepherd, which mostly black covering her body, and a red mask, chest, underbelly, sides, and paws. Her feathered wings are a shining black with silver for the top feathers, and red feathers with a crimson for the underlaying feathers.
other_; broken butterflies

{{ Oooh, pretty. (: Accepted! Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

((Thank you! ^^))

((Would you like to RP? Her and Karius?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 am

»Madi« wrote:
((Thank you! ^^))

((Would you like to RP? Her and Karius?))

{{Heck yeah!}}
{{ Karius is such a cool name. It's the name of my brother's friend. :3
It's pronounced Cah-rye-us. Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Karie wrote:

{{Heck yeah!}}

((That is an awesome name! Who starts?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:46 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

{{Heck yeah!}}

((That is an awesome name! Who starts?))

{{ I will! (: }}

Lime green eyes peered through the foliage, and a tall black wolf padded into the buttery light. Smoothly he stepped through the leaves, continuing back to his pack. He was one of the leaders of a large pack. Letting out a deep breath, the male decided it would be much quicker to get to the camp another way. So he spread his wings and flew.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Karie wrote:

{{ I will! (: }}

Lime green eyes peered through the foliage, and a tall black wolf padded into the buttery light. Smoothly he stepped through the leaves, continuing back to his pack. He was one of the leaders of a large pack. Letting out a deep breath, the male decided it would be much quicker to get to the camp another way. So he spread his wings and flew.

A shadow passed over the trees quickly. It was the shadow of a large winged animal. It was no bird, or no plane. It was in fact a winged wolf. Her name was Malia, a gorgeous and fluffy wolf who's appearance is much like a German Shepherd, though she is nothing close. Her gentle nature allowed her to fly through the air with the birds, and not even attempt to harm them, though she could easily make one a meal. She was always fascinated by the smallest of things. But one thing was the strangest to her. The stars.

Malia soared through the air above the large trees below, flapping her wings ever-so-often to gain more altitude, which she certainly enjoyed. Her striking blue gaze swept the ground below her, searching for anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

»Madi« wrote:

A shadow passed over the trees quickly. It was the shadow of a large winged animal. It was no bird, or no plane. It was in fact a winged wolf. Her name was Malia, a gorgeous and fluffy wolf who's appearance is much like a German Shepherd, though she is nothing close. Her gentle nature allowed her to fly through the air with the birds, and not even attempt to harm them, though she could easily make one a meal. She was always fascinated by the smallest of things. But one thing was the strangest to her. The stars.

Malia soared through the air above the large trees below, flapping her wings ever-so-often to gain more altitude, which she certainly enjoyed. Her striking blue gaze swept the ground below her, searching for anything and everything.

Black feathers were what made up his wings. Underneath the silky black feathers, there was a deep, fluffy snow white underlay of feathers. He looked through the air, looking up at the sky. Twilight had approached quickly, and nightfall was coming just as fast. The black male smiled as he realized that the stars would be out soon, an ocean of dazzling, amazing things.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Karie wrote:

Black feathers were what made up his wings. Underneath the silky black feathers, there was a deep, fluffy snow white underlay of feathers. He looked through the air, looking up at the sky. Twilight had approached quickly, and nightfall was coming just as fast. The black male smiled as he realized that the stars would be out soon, an ocean of dazzling, amazing things.

As Malia's gaze carefully drifted to the wooded area below, the female noticed something. Something shiny. She narrowed her eyes, only to finally be able to make out the image. It was another wolf. A dark, sleek and handsome wolf, who had wings just like she did. This sparked her curiousity as she began to dive towards the male, angling her wings to take her towards him, in hopes of making a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 pm

»Madi« wrote:

As Malia's gaze carefully drifted to the wooded area below, the female noticed something. Something shiny. She narrowed her eyes, only to finally be able to make out the image. It was another wolf. A dark, sleek and handsome wolf, who had wings just like she did. This sparked her curiousity as she began to dive towards the male, angling her wings to take her towards him, in hopes of making a new friend.

Karius let out a howl that seemed to hang in the air, glittering along with the stars. He did this every night, signalling for his fellow alphas to begin the nightly howl. Karius grinned as he heard many other wolves join him, their voices rising together as one, one strong, shrill, healthy howl. It was beautiful, especially on a night like this. Karius opened his eyes cheerfully, but his mouth gaped as he saw a winged female wolf shooting straight for him. They were both going so fast, and Karius couldn't stop flying now. The two wolves hit each other, and Karius was hit back from the impact, falling down into the woods.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Karie wrote:

Karius let out a howl that seemed to hang in the air, glittering along with the stars. He did this every night, signalling for his fellow alphas to begin the nightly howl. Karius grinned as he heard many other wolves join him, their voices rising together as one, one strong, shrill, healthy howl. It was beautiful, especially on a night like this. Karius opened his eyes cheerfully, but his mouth gaped as he saw a winged female wolf shooting straight for him. They were both going so fast, and Karius couldn't stop flying now. The two wolves hit each other, and Karius was hit back from the impact, falling down into the woods.

Malia's loud yelp echoed through the night sky as they both collided. He had hit her left wing, and left it slightly damaged yet throbbing with pain. She, too began to plummit down to the forest below, unable to catch her with her one wing. She fell through the air, unable to control herself, and gradually came closer and closer to the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Malia's loud yelp echoed through the night sky as they both collided. He had hit her left wing, and left it slightly damaged yet throbbing with pain. She, too began to plummit down to the forest below, unable to catch her with her one wing. She fell through the air, unable to control herself, and gradually came closer and closer to the forest floor.

Karius hit the damp ground with a light landing, luckily having caught himself about ten feet above the forest floor. Hearing a yelp from a little bit to the west, Karius folded his wings and bounded with all of the speed he could conjure up with his weak limbs to the noise. Karius saw the female falling down to the forest, and right when she was about to hit the ground, Karius slipped under her, catching her with his soft body.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Karie wrote:

Karius hit the damp ground with a light landing, luckily having caught himself about ten feet above the forest floor. Hearing a yelp from a little bit to the west, Karius folded his wings and bounded with all of the speed he could conjure up with his weak limbs to the noise. Karius saw the female falling down to the forest, and right when she was about to hit the ground, Karius slipped under her, catching her with his soft body.

Malia had expected to land on the ground with a loud, yet dull thud, which would leave her limp and helpless. But, instead, she landed on a soft cushion, which she soon discovered was the male. She quickly scrambled to shaky paws, folding her wings to her side with a wince, as her left wing was still throbbing in pain. "I-I'm so sorry," she stammered, looking to the ground with cheeks red from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Malia had expected to land on the ground with a loud, yet dull thud, which would leave her limp and helpless. But, instead, she landed on a soft cushion, which she soon discovered was the male. She quickly scrambled to shaky paws, folding her wings to her side with a wince, as her left wing was still throbbing in pain. "I-I'm so sorry," she stammered, looking to the ground with cheeks red from embarrassment.

Karius looked at the male, taking in her flinch and flushed cheeks. "No need to blush. It's my duty as an alpha to protect a wolf in danger." Karius dipped his head and looked at the female with blue eyes. "It was an honor to save you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Karie wrote:

Karius looked at the male, taking in her flinch and flushed cheeks. "No need to blush. It's my duty as an alpha to protect a wolf in danger." Karius dipped his head and looked at the female with blue eyes. "It was an honor to save you."

Malia nodded, sighing quietly. She looked up to him with a gaze full of gratitud, "Thank you, sir." She then cocked her head to the side of his earlier comment, "An alpha? I didn't know there was a pack around here.."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:55 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Malia nodded, sighing quietly. She looked up to him with a gaze full of gratitud, "Thank you, sir." She then cocked her head to the side of his earlier comment, "An alpha? I didn't know there was a pack around here.."

Karius nodded his head in response and then replied with a warm, velvety voice. "Yes, miss. The pack doesn't have a name, but I own it along with two other alphas. We'll all like this." Karius flicked his tail to his right wing, gazing at her.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Karie wrote:

Karius nodded his head in response and then replied with a warm, velvety voice. "Yes, miss. The pack doesn't have a name, but I own it along with two other alphas. We'll all like this." Karius flicked his tail to his right wing, gazing at her.

Malia nodded and said, "That's interesting..." She then looked up and said with a smile, "I'm Malia." She flicked her tail in greetings to the still unknown male and waited for his reply intently.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Malia nodded and said, "That's interesting..." She then looked up and said with a smile, "I'm Malia." She flicked her tail in greetings to the still unknown male and waited for his reply intently.

"I'm Karius," he smiled as he dipped his head politely. "It's quite nice to meet you, Malia." Karius tilted his head and questioned, "Do you have a pack, Malia?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Karie wrote:

"I'm Karius," he smiled as he dipped his head politely. "It's quite nice to meet you, Malia." Karius tilted his head and questioned, "Do you have a pack, Malia?"

The female smiled and replied, dipping her head as well, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Karius." She then thought about his question before answering slowly, "No, I do not."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm

»Madi« wrote:

The female smiled and replied, dipping her head as well, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Karius." She then thought about his question before answering slowly, "No, I do not."

Karius grinned gently. "All those howls you may have heard earlier were my pack. I'd be honored if we had one more member join." Karius smiled and tilted his head, waiting for her reply intently.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Karie wrote:

Karius grinned gently. "All those howls you may have heard earlier were my pack. I'd be honored if we had one more member join." Karius smiled and tilted his head, waiting for her reply intently.

Malia was caught by surprise by his question. Never had anyone asked her to join in there pack before. She smiled brightly and nodded quickly, "Yes, Karius, I would love to join your pack!"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 pm

»Madi« wrote:

Malia was caught by surprise by his question. Never had anyone asked her to join in there pack before. She smiled brightly and nodded quickly, "Yes, Karius, I would love to join your pack!"

Karius grinned and raised his muzzle, straightening his spine as a clear, sweet howl filled the air once again, with more howls joining with it. The howls came from the east. "Can you fly?"
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

name_; Karlin
gender_; Female
description_; A slim, ruff-coated black she-wolf with white stripes on her tail, white toes, and big blue eyes.
other_; Battered Butterflies or something of the sort...

name_; Kade
gender_; Brute
description_; An off-white, silvery brute with a tall build. Unlike most other brutes he is not that muscular. Brains, not brawn is the name of the game for him. Yellow eyes
other_; ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 pm

{{ Accepted, Miss Izzyness. }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play   Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winged {§} Book One; Tattered {§} A Winged Wolf Role Play
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next