Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Empty
PostSubject: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Into the Age of Ice

You watch as delicate flakes of snow begins to fall upon the Earth. At first, it falls steadily and slowly, but then, rapidly and heavily. It happens so fast, it fills you with suspicion of what is happening, and what is to come. Soon, a blanket of snow lay across the cold ground. Your ears lightly twitch as you hear an odd sound that breaks the eerie silence. Paw steps. You turn your head frantically,quesitoning who the paw steps belong to, and realize they are drawing nearer and nearer.

Finally, a young Dire Wolf, who’s wisdom of nature surpasses any other, confronts you. He opens his mouth, letting his spine chilling voice echo through the ice cold air, “The age of ice has begun.”

Welcome to the Ages of Ice

[size=24]
Rules

{1}No Power-Playing.
{2}No God-Modding.
{3}Please, no Chat Speak while RPing.
{4}Please consult other RPers if you would like to join in their RP.
{5}Please wait to have your forms accepted before RPing
{6}Keep everything PG. No excessive violence, please.
{7}Add The Age of Ice in your form in blue
{8}No foul language
{9}When not in RP please use: (), [], or {}.
{10}Please follow all IS RPing guidelines/rules.

Your only chance of survival is to join, or try to rough it out in the cold, alone. Which path will you choose? Here's your chance:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Position Wanted:
Other:

About These Animals

◘In this time period, we animals of the Ice Age were abnormally sized.
◘Dire Wolves are about 1 1/2 the size of a normal wolf, and are particularly strong.
◘European Red Foxes are a bit larger than normal red foxes, but not too much.
◘Cave Lions are about twice the size of normal lions, exceding 700 to 800 pounds in adulthood.
◘Sabertoothed Cats are known for their incredibly long canines, which can reach to a length of 5o cm.

Our howls... A sharp, bone-chilling noise that echoes through the crisp air.
Our soals.... They very; Each pack member has a trademark to their own.
Our hearts... Find that one out for youself.

We are the

Dire Wolves

Alpha Male: Decadere
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Decadere-Male-Madi
Metona-Female-Madi
Jaryn-Male-Madi
Circe-Female-Karie
Century-Female-Jamiee
Valley-Male-Jamiee
Elith-Female-Arielle
Syri-Female-Bridget

Saber Toothed Cats

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Raina

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Raina-Female-Madi
Kamin-Male-Madi
Diesel-Male-Ttyycool
Ceder-Male-Jamiee
Koerin-Male-Bridget
Caspen-Male-Sweet

European Red Foxes

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female: Miria

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Miria-Female-Madi
Aero-Male-Madi
Amila-Female-Madi
Jakk-Male-Tiger
Creven-Male-Celeus Φ
Byakko-Male-Suburbia
Aleeor-Male-Sweet

Cave Lions

Alpha Male: Haiden
Alpha Female: Bree

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Members-
Haiden-Male-Madi
Semisus-Female-Madi
Avalen-Female- Lake
Bree- Karie

.:Alpha Key:.
▼It's getting colder, you're acquaintances.
•It's beginning to snow lightly, hey friend!
♦The snow is now falling, you're my bestish bud!
ΦSnow is everywhere now! I can count on you to keep my heart warm.
♥The snow is blinding, as is love.
❈A blizzard is now coming uncontrollably, stay with me, by my side. I love you so....

Last edited by »Madi« on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 78 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

Name: Jakk {Pronounced like the French name, Jacques. "Jaa-KKK" [In one syllable.]}
Animal: European Red Fox
Description: Jakk is a sandy red color, with the reddest muzzle you've ever seen. He is of a moderately normal build, but has a very bushy tail. His eyes are a soft Auburn, that like to gaze off in other directions, most of the time.
Personality: [can this be played out?]
Position Wanted: Alpha Male. ^^
Other: "Into the Age of Ice"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:54 pm

((Accepted! Thanks for joining! And yes, personality can be played out. ))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Circe
Animal: Dire Wolf
Description: Circe has beautiful, long, silky smooth honey brown fur. One of her eyes, her right eye, is hazel, while her left eye is light amber. Her toes are white, as is her chest. Her build is small and lithe, but very graceful.
Personality: Kind and friendly, Circe is always ready for adventure. She loves to be in a group of people, and is very humorous. Circe has learned to laugh at herself and accept her mistakes.
Position Wanted: I don't... know...?
Other: The Ages of Ice
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 pm

((Thank you for joining, Karie! Would you like to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 pm

{{ Yesh. Yesh, I would. x] }}
{{ Can you start? }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 pm

((Sure!))

The morning's radiant light shone across the tundra, illuminated as it bounced off of the ice. Decadere awoke, finding a small flake of snow on his nose. He shook it off and rose to his paws, soon shaking his fur free of the fluff.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

{( Thanks, Madi! Would you care to RP? )}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Tiger wrote:
((I would love to! I'm guessing Miria and Jakk?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Circe smiled gently, tilting her head up to the sky. The cool air chilled her fluffy, bubbly cheeks, and she closed her eyes with serenity. She lifted a paw carefully, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Karie wrote:
Circe smiled gently, tilting her head up to the sky. The cool air chilled her fluffy, bubbly cheeks, and she closed her eyes with serenity. She lifted a paw carefully, still grinning.
Decadere soon sniffed the air, cocking his head and raising an eyebrow as a parculiar scent filled his nose. Another dire wolf. He lifted his head a bit higher, only to see a beautiful fea in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Circe smiled, looking down and spotted a handsome male a distance away from her. "Hm." She smiled, waving a paw at the male jokingly. "Hello!" She called.

{{ I has to go... bye! }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm

((BRB, dinner))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Decadere smiled as he began to pad towards the fea, his tail lightly swaying from side to side as he said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Name: Avalen (Av-A-Lyn)
Animal: Cave Lion
Description: A slinder pale tan she-lion with darker gray-brown flecks, tail, and underbelly. Black eyes.
Personality: TBPO
Position Wanted: Alpha, o'course!
Other: The Ages of ICe
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
Tiger

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Madi wrote:
Tiger wrote:
((I would love to! I'm guessing Miria and Jakk?))

{( Yup. x3 )}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 pm

((Accepted, Lake. Thanks for joining! Would you like to RP?))

((Alrigthy, Tigery! xD I can start, if that's fine with you.))

Dark, copper and black fur gleamed in the bright morning's light as Miria padded through the forest, her dazzling blue eyes anxiously watching the forest, feeling as if something was to come.
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

{ That was the plan. Smile I'll start. }

Avalen pawed through the frosted ground, lifting her head every few paces to check the wind. She knew this territory was claimed; the lion had left his scent markers a good walk back. It was only a matter of time before the she-lion would find him. "Just be calm, and he'll accept me." She thought, burying the fact that it could be a lie.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 pm

A roar echoed throughout the sky as Haiden lunged at his prey. The caribou escaping his lethal lunge, Haiden began to pursue the prey, its delicious scent filling his nose. He smiled as he threw a giant paw at the caribou, but to no avail. He hissed in frustration, as he was twice the size of it! He then lunged once more, his claws now catching its hide. He smiled as he brought his jaws around its neck and threw it to the ground. He soon stood triumphantly over the kill. But, he tensed when he caugth the nearby scent of another lion.
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Madi wrote:
A roar echoed throughout the sky as Haiden lunged at his prey. The caribou escaping his lethal lunge, Haiden began to pursue the prey, its delicious scent filling his nose. He smiled as he threw a giant paw at the caribou, but to no avail. He hissed in frustration, as he was twice the size of it! He then lunged once more, his claws now catching its hide. He smiled as he brought his jaws around its neck and threw it to the ground. He soon stood triumphantly over the kill. But, he tensed when he caugth the nearby scent of another lion.

The she-lion froze, the lion's roar rolling over her like a cold wind. She thought about running, but she knew that that would give whoever it was the impression that she was a thieving rogue. The fea straightened her shoulders, and lifted her tan ears to their fullest height, bravely waiting for the lion to confront her.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Lake wrote:
Madi wrote:

The she-lion froze, the lion's roar rolling over her like a cold wind. She thought about running, but she knew that that would give whoever it was the impression that she was a thieving rogue. The fea straightened her shoulders, and lifted her tan ears to their fullest height, bravely waiting for the lion to confront her.

Haiden dropped the limp kill and searched the white tundra, his eyes anxiously searcing. Once he caugth sight of the fea, he lifted his head high and began to pad towards her.

((I've got to go. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Madi wrote:
Lake wrote:
Madi wrote:

Haiden dropped the limp kill and searched the white tundra, his eyes anxiously searcing. Once he caugth sight of the fea, he lifted his head high and began to pad towards her.

((I've got to go. Razz))

Avalen's head stayed unfaltering as the male approached her. At first, she had planned to stay silent, but now she decided that wouldn't be the best idea. "Greetings," She began, dropping her head in a respectful posture.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 pm

Madi wrote:
Decadere smiled as he began to pad towards the fea, his tail lightly swaying from side to side as he said, "Hello."

Circe beamed, two adorable dimples forming in her rosy cheeks. "Good morning," She greeted the male politely, her tail wagging gently as she dipped her head in respect. "Do you know of any place that I could take a home in? I figure I've been traveling to find a nice, accepting home for a few moons." Circe explained, her head low in shame. Still, even after her mother had sent her off a year and a half ago, Circe had never been able to find a permanent home. Each pack she had stayed in had been only temporary.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 am

Name: Creven
Animal: Fox
Description: A fluffy red fox with a lean build. He has a white tail tip and white ears. His legs and face look like they've been dipped in ashes. He has shining blue eyes
Personality: Cunning and deceptive
Position Wanted: I don't really mind, but I think I'd like to go after alpha.
Other: Nooope
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:39 am

Name: Century
Animal: Dire wolf
Description: Century is an average-sized dire wolf with a bright blonde, long pelt. She has almond-colored accents around her eyes and paws. Her eyes are a deep, midnight-blue
Position Wanted: I'll probably go for alpha
Other: Ages of Ice, right?

Name: Valley
Animal: Dire wolf
Description: Valley is more of the tall, lithe type that the strong, muscular type. He has a snow-white coat with a pink nose, and brown eyes
Position Wanted: None
Other: Ages of Ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next