Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm

"Bree.." Haiden whispered, resting his shaky paw upon her shoulder. "I told you to stay at home.." [/quote]

"You didn't come home like you said you would, Haiden." Bree licked his flank, curling up next to him painfully. "Our cubs will be coming very soon and I didn't want you to miss it." Her brilliant green eyes opened and rested on his face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm

"Not here.." he said quickly, "They can't be born in a blizzard." Haiden suddenly forced himself to stand. "We must go home," he said, looking up to Semee who nodded.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:38 pm

»Madi« wrote:
"Not here.." he said quickly, "They can't be born in a blizzard." Haiden suddenly forced himself to stand. "We must go home," he said, looking up to Semee who nodded.

Bree stood up painfully and sighed. "I suppose you are right." Bree looked over at Semee and started to pad towards the home.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Once Haiden arrived at his den, he nodded to Semee and said, "You are dismissed." With that, she left Haiden and Bree alone.

Haiden looked to Bree with a tender love in his eyes. He then shook his pelt free of the remaining snow and snuggled up next to Bree to give her warmth
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Once Haiden arrived at his den, he nodded to Semee and said, "You are dismissed." With that, she left Haiden and Bree alone.

Haiden looked to Bree with a tender love in his eyes. He then shook his pelt free of the remaining snow and snuggled up next to Bree to give her warmth
Bree flinched and looked at Haiden. "Darling... they... the children are on their way."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Haiden's eyes widened as he said, "Already?" He was already beginning to panic. He didn't know what to do at all.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:45 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Raina's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she was welcomed by the bright morning's light. She smiled and let out a large, tired yawn.

"Bree.." Haiden whispered, resting his shaky paw upon her shoulder. "I told you to stay at home.."

Caspen dropped the three fish he had successfully caught by Raina's door and headed towards the shade of a elm tree on the outskirts of camp that was frozen over with ice.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Raina padded out of her den, only to be surprised by the meal at her door. She soon remembered her bet with Caspen and smirked to herself. She looked around, and raised an eyebrow when she couldn't see the male. She quickly at two of the fish and began to search for him, wanting his company, as she had come to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:50 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Haiden's eyes widened as he said, "Already?" He was already beginning to panic. He didn't know what to do at all.

Bree licked Haiden's cheek and smiled. "I'm sure Semee knows how to do this. Go get her, love." She then flinched and laid her head down.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

((Guys, I have to go. xP))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Raina padded out of her den, only to be surprised by the meal at her door. She soon remembered her bet with Caspen and smirked to herself. She looked around, and raised an eyebrow when she couldn't see the male. She quickly at two of the fish and began to search for him, wanting his company, as she had come to enjoy it.

With the agility of his youth, the male dug his claws into the bark of the tree and climbed up far into the reaches of its branches.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:59 pm

{ Aw, bye, Madi! }
Back to top Go down
Bridget

Bridget

Location : Get away from me, stalker! You ain't knowin' that!!!

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:43 pm

|Hey guys, haven't been here in a while Rolling Eyes |
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

[Hey Bridget. ^^ ]
Back to top Go down
Bridget

Bridget

Location : Get away from me, stalker! You ain't knowin' that!!!

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:12 pm

|Hey ^.^|
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm

[Would you care to rp?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36