Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Bree looked up at him and smiled weakly. Her muscles had gone weak from the stiff coldness of the snow, and her eyes felt like air as they moved along in her head.

Haiden's eyes filled with concern for his mate. She looked very weak to him, and her eyes were cloudy. He muttered something under his breath and rose to his paws, "I'm going to go hunt." He turned his head to look at the raging blizzard outside, "If I'm not back by sundown, call for Semee."

((Accepted, Jana. Wink))

Bree raised an eyebrow as he left. "Who's Semee?" She was about to call after him, but shook her head, figuring she would figure out if Haiden wasn't back by sundown. Bree set her head on her paws and waited, waited for the dreaded hour of sundown.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree raised an eyebrow as he left. "Who's Semee?" She was about to call after him, but shook her head, figuring she would figure out if Haiden wasn't back by sundown. Bree set her head on her paws and waited, waited for the dreaded hour of sundown.

((I'm debating whether to have him get lost, or just have him come back. I think we need a bit more suspence in this one, though. xD))

Back to top Go down
lucky77

lucky77

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 pm

((ok. thanks madi.))

Last edited by lucky77 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 pm

lucky77 wrote:
ok. thanks madi.

((When not in character, please use (),[], or {}. Thanks! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
lucky77

lucky77

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:54 am

((ok madison Wink))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Nightfall was approaching, and Haiden had not yet appeared. Bree shivered and called out in a bone-chilling, desperate, mournful voice. "Semee! Semee!"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Semisus' quickly lifted her head as she tried despretely to locate the source of the voice that was calling her name. She began to sniff, and caught the scent of a lioness. She rose to her paws and began to bound towards it, ignoring the whipping wind and snow in my face.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:18 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Semisus' quickly lifted her head as she tried despretely to locate the source of the voice that was calling her name. She began to sniff, and caught the scent of a lioness. She rose to her paws and began to bound towards it, ignoring the whipping wind and snow in my face.

Bree shivered, waiting desperately for this unknown lion...ess?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Finally, Semee ran into a cave, which she knew as Haiden's cave. "Hello?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Finally, Semee ran into a cave, which she knew as Haiden's cave. "Hello?" she called.

Bree stood and padded gently into the buttery light that still remained. The sky cast shades of warm yellow and fresh red into the cave, illuminating Bree's sharp, beautiful features. "I suppose you are Semee," Bree said in he soft, silky voice. "Haiden told me to call for you if he wasn't back by sunset. And he isn't back." Bree looked up at Semee and blushed as she added, "Haiden's my mate."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 am

[Continue?]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:57 pm

((Sure, Sweet. Smile))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm

[New day or continue?]
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 pm

((*Shrugs* You can choose.))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

{{ ^^ Up there, Madi! (: }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:36 pm

((Yeah, sorry, I'm really busy. xP))

Semee nodded slowly, taking in this information. She then said, "I'll be back." With that, she padded out into the storm, looking despretely around her for any sign of Haiden.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Bree pressed her ears to her head and laid her head on her paws. Letting out a helpless sigh, she curled her tail up around her thighs, desperate for any extra warmth. "Whatever," Bree whispered and then added, to herself, "I just hope our cubs don't inherit my thin fur."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Semee looked out into the blizzard, despretely trying to locate Haiden. "Haiden!!" she called.

Haiden was trudging through the snow, trying with all his will to return to his mate. He ahd to. If he didn't, he would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Bree flinched as she stood, careful to keep her cubs, still in her belly, safe and warm. Bree was full of determination as she slowly trudged out into the deep, hard snow next to Semee.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Haiden, cold and exhausted, finally collapsed in the snow. He couldn't make it back alone, now.

Semee could sense that something had gone terribly wrong. "Stay here," she said to Bree, then began to run towards the faint scent.

((Want to RP on Winged, too?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm

{{ Nah. I'm not in that mood. ^-^ Sorree. }}

Bree took in a deep breath and was about to say something before the female scurried off. Sighing, she whispered, "I have to go rescue your daddy now, children." Bree took a deep breath and sprinted as fast as she could towards Haiden.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 pm

((That's ok. Smile))

Haiden's eyes remained open, as he didn't want to risk falling asleep. Suddnenly, he heard paws crunching the snow beneath. He looked up, only to see Semee and Bree running towards him.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:16 pm

»Madi« wrote:
((*Shrugs* You can choose.))
{New day. Here you go.}
The water is freezing cold this morning, he thought as his paw retracted from the stream with a fish hooked on to it. Caspen had woken up earlier than normal, to catch a meal for his alpha like he promised.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

»Madi« wrote:
((That's ok. Smile))

Haiden's eyes remained open, as he didn't want to risk falling asleep. Suddnenly, he heard paws crunching the snow beneath. He looked up, only to see Semee and Bree running towards him.

Bree took deep breaths, straining herself to go a bit longer. Finally reaching Haiden, she collapsed onto her back in the snow next to him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Raina's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she was welcomed by the bright morning's light. She smiled and let out a large, tired yawn.

"Bree.." Haiden whispered, resting his shaky paw upon her shoulder. "I told you to stay at home.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next