Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:37 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((So what'd he make the crystal into? xD))

Raina was surprised to see a freshly caught meal right before her paws, and then she suddenly remembered the contest that they had had, and she had won. She smiled and began to dine on the meal, her tail softly flinching with each rush of flavor. Finally, she finished her meal, and she peered up to see Caspen cleaning his paws. He pushed the skeleton away, and began to pad towards him, a soft smile on her face.

{You will find out later. Possibly when she starts to love him. ^-^}

He looked up as the sound of pawsteps reached his ears, and when he was her, a wide happy smile formed on the corners of his face. "You are up!" The brute exclaimed standing up to great her, dipping his head once politely.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{You will find out later. Possibly when she starts to love him. ^-^}

He looked up as the sound of pawsteps reached his ears, and when he was her, a wide happy smile formed on the corners of his face. "You are up!" The brute exclaimed standing up to great her, dipping his head once politely.

The female smiled and nodded, "Yeah, a bit too late, though." She sighed and shook her head, "I'm supposed to be up before everyone else." She then looked up to him with a bright gleam in her eyes, "Guess you beat me to it."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Bree's eyes widened, and she stared at him. Her mouth opened and her question came out in an unsure stutter. "Uh... are you... are you sure about that? I'm not responsible or anything, and I'm childish, Haiden! I'm not alpha material... I'm not even mate material."

"Bree, I don't care! I'll teach you how to deal with things... I want you, Bree. I need you," I said, looking to her with pleading eyes. But... maybe I was wrong. Maybe she didn't want to be alpha, "Bree, even if you don't want to be my mate, I will always love you."

Bree nuzzled Haiden, and whispered, "Just give me some time, prince. I swear, I'll figure things out on my own." Bree nodded at him and padded away, into the snow, towards the setting sun. The sky was blanketed in wondrous colors - satin violet, silky blue, and velvety silver. The snow white female turned and looked at Haiden, smiling warmly at him as she padded gently back. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree nuzzled Haiden, and whispered, "Just give me some time, prince. I swear, I'll figure things out on my own." Bree nodded at him and padded away, into the snow, towards the setting sun. The sky was blanketed in wondrous colors - satin violet, silky blue, and velvety silver. The snow white female turned and looked at Haiden, smiling warmly at him as she padded gently back. "Yes."

Haiden nearly sighed with relief, his eyes softening as he ran to Bree in a loving embrace. "Thank you," he whispered in her ear. "Bree, if you're not ready, you don't have to be an alpha just yet," he replied softly, looking into their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Haiden nearly sighed with relief, his eyes softening as he ran to Bree in a loving embrace. "Thank you," he whispered in her ear. "Bree, if you're not ready, you don't have to be an alpha just yet," he replied softly, looking into their eyes.

Bree gave his muzzle a loving lick. "No... I'm ready. Whatever it takes to be with you forever." Bree murmured passionately.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree gave his muzzle a loving lick. "No... I'm ready. Whatever it takes to be with you forever." Bree murmured passionately.

"Then, welcome my new Alpha female," he whispered, licking her ear gently, and looking into her eyes afterwords. He didn't think he would ever get out of that sea..
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:42 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

"Then, welcome my new Alpha female," he whispered, licking her ear gently, and looking into her eyes afterwords. He didn't think he would ever get out of that sea..

Bree licked his cheek and smiled, gazing into his warm eyes. "You have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen, Haiden. That's why I decided to trust you..." Bree smiled and looked at her paws, cheeks pink. "They were just so deep, and full of warmth and inviting friendliness."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree licked his cheek and smiled, gazing into his warm eyes. "You have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen, Haiden. That's why I decided to trust you..." Bree smiled and looked at her paws, cheeks pink. "They were just so deep, and full of warmth and inviting friendliness."

Haiden smiled warmly as he replied, "It didn't take much for me to realize your beauty, Bree. And you can always count on me to keep you warm." He touched his nose to hers and smiled, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

Haiden smiled warmly as he replied, "It didn't take much for me to realize your beauty, Bree. And you can always count on me to keep you warm." He touched his nose to hers and smiled, flicking his tail.

Bree giggled, "Well, I can really count on anyone to keep me warm, seeing that I have the thinnest fur in the world." She purred and added, "But I can only count on one handsome prince to keep my heart warm throughout the winter."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree giggled, "Well, I can really count on anyone to keep me warm, seeing that I have the thinnest fur in the world." She purred and added, "But I can only count on one handsome prince to keep my heart warm throughout the winter."

"My Queen," he murmered, nuzzling her neck warmly, "I love you more than you could ever imagine." This was shown in his own truthful eyes as he looked up to her, still nuzzling her neck. He purred quietly, ignoring the snow that was beginning to gently fall. Soon, it would be an uncontrollable blizzard..
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

"My Queen," he murmered, nuzzling her neck warmly, "I love you more than you could ever imagine." This was shown in his own truthful eyes as he looked up to her, still nuzzling her neck. He purred quietly, ignoring the snow that was beginning to gently fall. Soon, it would be an uncontrollable blizzard..

Bree purred and murmured, "Haiden, I'm so cold. I should go back to my den... or should I... do you want me to move into your den? I only have a few possessions."

{{ We should make a long-term pair. Like, a week long friendship then a four day loveship. Then maties! Very Happy }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree purred and murmured, "Haiden, I'm so cold. I should go back to my den... or should I... do you want me to move into your den? I only have a few possessions."

{{ We should make a long-term pair. Like, a week long friendship then a four day loveship. Then maties! Very Happy }}

((Good idea! Then maybe I could get a brake from playing the alphas. xD
Want to make them on Fray?))

Haiden nodded, "Let's go to my den, it's the warmest." He purred softly and rose, looking down to her with a gaze of pure passion. He then looked up to the darkening sky and the falling snow. It was falling faster...
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

((Good idea! Then maybe I could get a brake from playing the alphas. xD
Want to make them on Fray?))

Haiden nodded, "Let's go to my den, it's the warmest." He purred softly and rose, looking down to her with a gaze of pure passion. He then looked up to the darkening sky and the falling snow. It was falling faster...

{{ Dang it! I was going to try for an alpha on Fray. O_O }}

Bree nodded and padded into her den quickly, dragging a few furs out into the snow and looking at Haiden, wondering where his den was.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree nodded and padded into her den quickly, dragging a few furs out into the snow and looking at Haiden, wondering where his den was.

((Okay, it can be an alpha pair. Rolling Eyes xDD))

Haiden decided to help her and took one of the furs, muttering, "Follow me." After that, he began to pad towards a large, yet cozy cave, which had a door of warm skins that was once used by humans, who abandoned it long ago.

((And I love Fray. I like the name I came up with, and the awesome banners I made! ^^ xD))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

((Okay, it can be an alpha pair. Rolling Eyes xDD))

Haiden decided to help her and took one of the furs, muttering, "Follow me." After that, he began to pad towards a large, yet cozy cave, which had a door of warm skins that was once used by humans, who abandoned it long ago.

Bree smiled and looked around. "This will be a perfect place to raise childre -" She cut herself off. Once again, she had made quite the fool of herself and wanted to - once again - smack herself in the face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree smiled and looked around. "This will be a perfect place to raise childre -" She cut herself off. Once again, she had made quite the fool of herself and wanted to - once again - smack herself in the face.

((So.. who and who on Fray?))

Haiden looked back to her and beamed, his eyes glimmering with hope as he padded over to her and licked her muzzle. "Exactly," he whispered, intertwining his tail with hers. The thought of cubs made his eyes gleam with a radiant light unlike any other.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

((So.. who and who on Fray?))

Haiden looked back to her and beamed, his eyes glimmering with hope as he padded over to her and licked her muzzle. "Exactly," he whispered, intertwining his tail with hers. The thought of cubs made his eyes gleam with a radiant light unlike any other.

Bree blushed and grinned as he licked her lovingly. "So, you do want pups?" Bree questioned quietly, laying a few blankets of warm furs on the ground.

{{ Jack and your... collie leader. Gotta go see her name. }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree blushed and grinned as he licked her lovingly. "So, you do want pups?" Bree questioned quietly, laying a few blankets of warm furs on the ground.

((xD))
((Did you see my PM?))

"Yes," he replied, laying down on the warm ground, "I would love cubs." In fact, he had always loved the thought of cubs, and that dream was just getting nearer and nearer.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

((xD))
((Did you see my PM?))

"Yes," he replied, laying down on the warm ground, "I would love cubs." In fact, he had always loved the thought of cubs, and that dream was just getting nearer and nearer.

{{ Sure did. Smile }}
{{ But I'll stick with Evaine. Wink }}

Bree purred, snuggling closer to him. "Me, too, Haiden." She peeked outside of the den and whispered, "Oh, no. Don't look."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Karie wrote:

{{ Sure did. Smile }}

Bree purred, snuggling closer to him. "Me, too, Haiden." She peeked outside of the den and whispered, "Oh, no. Don't look."

Haiden, being as stubborn as he could possibly be, glanced outside and caught the sight of a raging blizzard, that was quickly covering everything with snow. "It's alright. I'm here with you. I'll keep you warm," he purred and rested his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 pm

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

{{ Sure did. Smile }}

Haiden, being as stubborn as he could possibly be, glanced outside and caught the sight of a raging blizzard, that was quickly covering everything with snow. "It's alright. I'm here with you. I'll keep you warm," he purred and rested his head on her shoulder.

Bree buried her face in Haiden's shoulder, shivering and whimpering. Bree was... very horribly... a little afraid of the cold.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree buried her face in Haiden's shoulder, shivering and whimpering. Bree was... very horribly... a little afraid of the cold.

"It's alright, Bree, I'm here," he said, wrapping his paws around his mate. He looked over to the furs and reached with his paw. He unsheated his claws and barely got it, pulling it back over Bree, hoping it would warm her.
Back to top Go down
lucky77

lucky77

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Name: Starlight
Animal: European Red Fox
Description: green eyes, brown mark below eye
Personality: sly, unique, sneekly
Position Wanted: Alpha Male
Other: The Age of Ice
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 am

»Madi« wrote:
Karie wrote:

"It's alright, Bree, I'm here," he said, wrapping his paws around his mate. He looked over to the furs and reached with his paw. He unsheated his claws and barely got it, pulling it back over Bree, hoping it would warm her.

Bree looked up at him and smiled weakly. Her muscles had gone weak from the stiff coldness of the snow, and her eyes felt like air as they moved along in her head.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree looked up at him and smiled weakly. Her muscles had gone weak from the stiff coldness of the snow, and her eyes felt like air as they moved along in her head.

Haiden's eyes filled with concern for his mate. She looked very weak to him, and her eyes were cloudy. He muttered something under his breath and rose to his paws, "I'm going to go hunt." He turned his head to look at the raging blizzard outside, "If I'm not back by sundown, call for Semee."

((Accepted, Jana. Wink))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next