Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

He trailed by her side, paws falling softly against the cave floor. The X's on the walls were easily distinguished, showing him the way out and soon Caspen was out once again in the fresh night air.

((Yeah! I'm done! ^^))

Raina quickly emerged from the cave as well, saying quietly, "That was really fun." She hadn't enjoyed herself in quite a while, and she was so happy to have just a little time to herself.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Madi wrote:

((Yeah! I'm done! ^^))

Raina quickly emerged from the cave as well, saying quietly, "That was really fun." She hadn't enjoyed herself in quite a while, and she was so happy to have just a little time to herself.

{Huh?}

"I am glad you enjoyed it Miss Raina. I had a pleasure spending this time with you. I do feel a bit selfish though, haven stolen you away from your pack the entire day." He replied softly, gazing up at the stars that were now bright up in the sky above his head.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{Huh?}

"I am glad you enjoyed it Miss Raina. I had a pleasure spending this time with you. I do feel a bit selfish though, haven stolen you away from your pack the entire day." He replied softly, gazing up at the stars that were now bright up in the sky above his head.

((Finished my other RP.))

"Nah, I doubt they missed me, but I'm glad you had fun, too," she replied, nodding to the male, then flicking her tail. She then followed his gaze to the night sky, and gazed at the dazzling stars that illuminated the night sky.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Madi wrote:

((Finished my other RP.))

"Nah, I doubt they missed me, but I'm glad you had fun, too," she replied, nodding to the male, then flicking her tail. She then followed his gaze to the night sky, and gazed at the dazzling stars that illuminated the night sky.

{I am making a lion one right now. }

"I would have missed you." Caspen answered, tearing his gaze away from the beauty of the stars to an even far greater beauty, her. "I would have."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:43 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
{I am making a lion one right now. }
"I would have missed you." Caspen answered, tearing his gaze away from the beauty of the stars to an even far greater beauty, her. "I would have."

((Awesome! ^^ I'm so joining! xD))

Raina blushed, once again and smiled, "Thank you, Caspen. That means more than you know." And, that wasn't a lie. She never was the one to be loved first. She was always put last in her cub-hood, and she would never forget it... Or, maybe she would now.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Madi wrote:
^ I'm so joining! xD))

Raina blushed, once again and smiled,[color=darkred] "Thank you, Caspen. That means more than you know."
And, that wasn't a lie. She never was the one to be loved first. She was always put last in her cub-hood, and she would never forget it... Or, maybe she would now.

{It will probably be up tomorrow.}

{Does he have a step up for that last sentence of hers?}

The male nodded, keeping eye contact with her as his claws flexed in the snow underneath him. His tail twitched, as it was still holding the weight of the gem he had taken. No words came to mind and for once in his life he was speachless in awe.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{It will probably be up tomorrow.}

{Does he have a step up for that last sentence of hers?}

The male nodded, keeping eye contact with her as his claws flexed in the snow underneath him. His tail twitched, as it was still holding the weight of the gem he had taken. No words came to mind and for once in his life he was speachless in awe.

((He has bestish bud. Wink))

Raina finally averted her gaze to the trail ahead, and determined they were just about there. She could also tell that it was quite late, but she didn't really care. She had fun, that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Madi wrote:

((He has bestish bud. Wink))

Raina finally averted her gaze to the trail ahead, and determined they were just about there. She could also tell that it was quite late, but she didn't really care. She had fun, that was all that mattered.

{Hehe, Yay!}

The brute sighed as she broke eye contact but didn't think about it. The camp was in the distance, he could spot it, and that meant that soon they would part their separate ways. Taking the advantage of having her along for even a few seconds more, Caspen spoke quickly. "Promise me we will do something tomorrow? Just the two of us again?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:05 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

{Hehe, Yay!}

The brute sighed as she broke eye contact but didn't think about it. The camp was in the distance, he could spot it, and that meant that soon they would part their separate ways. Taking the advantage of having her along for even a few seconds more, Caspen spoke quickly. "Promise me we will do something tomorrow? Just the two of us again?"

Raina smiled as she nodded, her gaze sincere, and truthful, "I promise." With that, she smiled to him, and pawed at his shoulder, playfully.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Madi wrote:

Raina smiled as she nodded, her gaze sincere, and truthful, "I promise." With that, she smiled to him, and pawed at his shoulder, playfully.

He nudged her in the ribs back as he entered camp and headed for their dens which were by each other. It gave him a little bit more time with her. "Good. I am glad to here that."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

He nudged her in the ribs back as he entered camp and headed for their dens which were by each other. It gave him a little bit more time with her. "Good. I am glad to here that."

Raina smiled, and nodded, "I'm glad to say it." Soon, she was at the entrance of her den, she she reluctantly turned and said softly, "Good night."
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Madi wrote:

Raina smiled, and nodded, "I'm glad to say it." Soon, she was at the entrance of her den, she she reluctantly turned and said softly, "Good night."

"Goodnight Miss." He replied sweetly, meeting her eyes one more time before dipping his head and entering the den. Of course he wasn't going to be sleeping that night. He would be working, making the crystal from the caverns into a spectacular thing that would amaze all who would see it.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

"Goodnight Miss." He replied sweetly, meeting her eyes one more time before dipping his head and entering the den. Of course he wasn't going to be sleeping that night. He would be working, making the crystal from the caverns into a spectacular thing that would amaze all who would see it.

Raina nodded, and slowly entered her den, flicking her tail once, and quickly flopping down on her side. The rest already felt good, and she knew she would be sore in the morning. Yet, she had made a promise to Caspen, and she would keep it.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Madi wrote:

Raina nodded, and slowly entered her den, flicking her tail once, and quickly flopping down on her side. The rest already felt good, and she knew she would be sore in the morning. Yet, she had made a promise to Caspen, and she would keep it.

{I gtg. We can start a new day tomorrow right?}
{Bye!}
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:00 am

Karie wrote:
Madi wrote:

((Noooooooooss!! D: Please be on tomorrow.))

"Never, Bree. I will never leave you. You will be my one, and only love,"
he said, quietly, gently licking her cheek, and nuzzling it softly. "I love you, so much, Bree."

{{ - does magic trick and pulls self out of top hat - Tada!! }}
Bree smiled, cuddling and snuggling her way into his warm side. Gently licking his muzzle, she laid her head on his shoulder and let his silky fur caress her cheeks. Bree looked up at him, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree smiled, cuddling and snuggling her way into his warm side. Gently licking his muzzle, she laid her head on his shoulder and let his silky fur caress her cheeks. Bree looked up at him, a bright smile on her face.

"Bree," he whispered, burying his muzzle in her neck fur. He felt warmth unlike any other when he was with her, and he knew what this feeling was. It was a feeling unlike any other, that he didn't think he would ever feel... Love.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

"Bree," he whispered, burying his muzzle in her neck fur. He felt warmth unlike any other when he was with her, and he knew what this feeling was. It was a feeling unlike any other, that he didn't think he would ever feel... Love.

Bree let out a purr as she felt his warm breath against her cheek. She turned her gaze to look at him with warm, loving eyes. "Yes?" She whispered, answering his quiet voice, his soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree let out a purr as she felt his warm breath against her cheek. She turned her gaze to look at him with warm, loving eyes. "Yes?" She whispered, answering his quiet voice, his soft whisper.

Haiden lifted his head, and looked deeply into her eyes, a soft, shiny fire burning in his. He smiled gently as he whispered, "Bree... will you be my mate?." That was it. The question had left his tongue, smoothly and surely.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:37 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Haiden lifted his head, and looked deeply into her eyes, a soft, shiny fire burning in his. He smiled gently as he whispered, "Bree... will you be my mate?." That was it. The question had left his tongue, smoothly and surely.

Bree's eyes widened, and she stared at him. Her mouth opened and her question came out in an unsure stutter. "Uh... are you... are you sure about that? I'm not responsible or anything, and I'm childish, Haiden! I'm not alpha material... I'm not even mate material."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Karie wrote:

Bree's eyes widened, and she stared at him. Her mouth opened and her question came out in an unsure stutter. "Uh... are you... are you sure about that? I'm not responsible or anything, and I'm childish, Haiden! I'm not alpha material... I'm not even mate material."

"Bree, I don't care! I'll teach you how to deal with things... I want you, Bree. I need you," I said, looking to her with pleading eyes. But... maybe I was wrong. Maybe she didn't want to be alpha, "Bree, even if you don't want to be my mate, I will always love you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:31 pm

((Want to start a new day, Sweet?))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

»Madi« wrote:
{Yep, Could you do it since I started the new day last time?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
»Madi« wrote:
{Yep, Could you do it since I started the new day last time?}

((Sure))

Light from the world outside peered into Raina's cave, making her eyes crack open a bit. They finally fluttered open, as she was well awake, now. She lifted her head off of her paws and yawned. She then rose to her shaking legs and padded outside, the sunlight caressing her pelt.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:59 pm

»Madi« wrote:

((Sure))

Light from the world outside peered into Raina's cave, making her eyes crack open a bit. They finally fluttered open, as she was well awake, now. She lifted her head off of her paws and yawned. She then rose to her shaking legs and padded outside, the sunlight caressing her pelt.

Outside her den was her breakfast, already freshly caught like they had agreed. She won the contest, he payed up. Now he was sitting under a frozen birch tree, licking his paw clean.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Outside her den was her breakfast, already freshly caught like they had agreed. She won the contest, he payed up. Now he was sitting under a frozen birch tree, licking his paw clean.

((So what'd he make the crystal into? xD))

Raina was surprised to see a freshly caught meal right before her paws, and then she suddenly remembered the contest that they had had, and she had won. She smiled and began to dine on the meal, her tail softly flinching with each rush of flavor. Finally, she finished her meal, and she peered up to see Caspen cleaning his paws. He pushed the skeleton away, and began to pad towards him, a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next