Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)

Go down 
+8
Ttyycool
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Celeus
Lake
Karie
Tiger
»Madi«
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Jaryn stepped back, the question struck him by surprise. He paused, pondering her question. "I could have made it on my own. My father underestimated me. I wish he could see what I have become."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn stepped back, the question struck him by surprise. He paused, pondering her question. "I could have made it on my own. My father underestimated me. I wish he could see what I have become."

"You've become nothing but a monster! Your father was right to leave you out! You... you would have been unstoppable," Elith shook her head. "I can tell you that I'm extremely dissapointed in what you have become and I'm almost sure your father would be, too."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Her words hit him brutally. He was at a loss of his own words. He could not retort or speak back. He just left his mouth fumbling for words which never came. He turned and looked towards the night, "Then you will see the beast I have become. Both of you. I gave you a chance, Elith. You are like all the others." With that, he bounded out of the den, and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Madi wrote:
Her words hit him brutally. He was at a loss of his own words. He could not retort or speak back. He just left his mouth fumbling for words which never came. He turned and looked towards the night, "Then you will see the beast I have become. Both of you. I gave you a chance, Elith. You are like all the others." With that, he bounded out of the den, and into the night.

Elith growled, "And you know what?" she called into the cold darkness, hoping he would hear, "I gave you a chance, too!"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:36 pm

He heard, but was undaunted by her words. Secretly, he held feelings for her in his heart. But, now, it was as if they were deminishing. Still, they lingered... He continued on, into the shadows of the night.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Madi wrote:
He heard, but was undaunted by her words. Secretly, he held feelings for her in his heart. But, now, it was as if they were deminishing. Still, they lingered... He continued on, into the shadows of the night.

Elith sighed, resting her head up against Dec. Why did she have feelings for both of them? That wasn't right. This shouldn't happen. She shouldn't have to choose and one of them shouldn't have to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Dec could feel her tension. He could tell what was happening. He felt as if he was losing her to his brother. Decadere growled lowly, his own muscles tensing.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Madi wrote:
Dec could feel her tension. He could tell what was happening. He felt as if he was losing her to his brother. Decadere growled lowly, his own muscles tensing.

"Dec, please. I'm not in the mood for this tonight. My paws are killing me. Please don't," Elith begged. She had a feeling that he wouldn't listen, but she could always hope.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:44 pm

"No," he whispered lowly. He had been in this situation once before. He was loved once. Then, blown away like a speck of dust, left for another. He wouldn't go through it again.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Madi wrote:
"No," he whispered lowly. He had been in this situation once before. He was loved once. Then, blown away like a speck of dust, left for another. He wouldn't go through it again.

"Dec," she looked into his eyes, not knowing what was bothering him. She didn't realize that he had figured out her confusion about her feelings for Jaryn. "What's wrong, Decadere?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:48 pm

((I've got to go...))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:04 am

Madi wrote:
"It's fine," Decadere said with a larger smile now, and a friendly lick on her ear, "For once, I'm doing something how I want to do it."

Circe smiled, "Well, you've done a good job so far." She lifted her face to the setting sun, and the beautiful scarlet glow settled on her open amber eyes. They flashed gold, and a light, peaceful smile crossed Circe's face. "What a nice sunset."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:56 am

Decadere shook his head, his eyes closed as he spoke, "Nothing." It not only surprised him that she of all wolves would like his brother, but that she would like him after he had opened up to her. It took courage for him. Courage he was always afraid he didn't have. Others always saw him as fearless. They were wrong. He feared many things, including being chosen over.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:00 am

Madi wrote:
Decadere shook his head, his eyes closed as he spoke, "Nothing." It not only surprised him that she of all wolves would like his brother, but that she would like him after he had opened up to her. It took courage for him. Courage he was always afraid he didn't have. Others always saw him as fearless. They were wrong. He feared many things, including being chosen over.

"Dec, it's not nothing," Elith sighed, "tell me what it is. Please?" she looked into his eyes hoping that she was cute enough like a puppy with big eyes. No one could ever resist a puppy with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:03 am

Dec hesitated before whispering, "I know you have feelings for my brother, Elith. It's something I can sense."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:07 am

Madi wrote:
Dec hesitated before whispering, "I know you have feelings for my brother, Elith. It's something I can sense."

Elith whipped her head down so that she was looking into the floor. "I-It's not something I can help, Decadere. Besides, I don't know what feelings I have for him yet. I know where my feelings stand for you, and they're more romantic than friendly."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:11 am

"I didn't mean to accuse you, but...I've been through something like this before," he confessed, his head lowered, and his eyes now open and on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:15 am

Madi wrote:
"I didn't mean to accuse you, but...I've been through something like this before," he confessed, his head lowered, and his eyes now open and on the ground.

Elith squeezed her eyes shut. "I-I'm sorry. I wish I could help it. He's... He's just so horrible. I don't know how I could possibly be so indecisive about him."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:17 am

Dec nodded slowly, "Yes. It's something about darkness that is attractive. It clouds his heart. More than you know."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:22 am

Madi wrote:
Dec nodded slowly, "Yes. It's something about darkness that is attractive. It clouds his heart. More than you know."

"That's not it," Elith shook her head, "I've always fallen for wolves who I think I can fix. It's a horrible thing to do. I've been left in the dust, heartbroken more than once. I don't want that to happen again. I should realize by now that I can't change other wolves who don't want to be changed."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:25 am

"You changed me, Elith. And, if I could in any way, I would repay you. It's much more than gratitude I feel for you, Elith," he paused, looking back up and into her eyes, "It's love."
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:31 am

Madi wrote:
"You changed me, Elith. And, if I could in any way, I would repay you. It's much more than gratitude I feel for you, Elith," he paused, looking back up and into her eyes, "It's love."

Elith looked back up, too. "Dec...," she said, "I... love you too," and she realized as she spoke the words, that they were the truth. She did love him...
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:35 am

Dec couldn't keep the smile that appeared on his muzzle away. To hear those words from her, was like hearing that his pack was the strongest on Earth. He nuzzled her and licked her ear, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:40 am

Madi wrote:
Dec couldn't keep the smile that appeared on his muzzle away. To hear those words from her, was like hearing that his pack was the strongest on Earth. He nuzzled her and licked her ear, lovingly.

"I love you," Elith said again, more to remind herself. So... she couldn't like his brother that way... right?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

"I love you too," Decadere repeated, his eyes reflecting his love for her as they gleamed in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)   .:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:۞Into the Age of Ice۞:. An RP that takes place in the time of the Ice Age. ~Book I~(**Front Page Updated!**)
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next