Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play

Go down 
+6
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Lake
Celeus
»Madi«
Karie
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Empty
PostSubject: Rainfall's Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am

§ Oasis §

Two wolves padded through the woods, their fur brushing. The brother and sister shot a quick glance at each other, flashing an anxious smile. The female, a beautiful midnight-blue wolf with black and white striped legs, was called Rainfall. The male, a deep shade of glossy black with the white toes and the sideways smile, was named Jason. Rainfall glanced at Jason, and then murmured her nickname for her sibling. "Jay? What if we never make it back together? What then?" Her brilliant, pale blue eyes flickered to the starry blue sky, and then back to Jason. "Think positively, Rainfall. We will make it back together." Jason smiled reassuringly at his sister. "I promise." Rainfall nodded, comforted at last. "Okay, Jay. I believe you." She whispered, smiling nervously at Jason. Suddenly, the earth rumbled and a tree toppled over. The ground seemed to slant, to a deep, rushing creek. Lightning flashed in the distance, and the scent of rain filled the air. "Jason! What's going on?!" Rainfall yelped, adding a small, helpless whimper. Jason glanced at his sister, his petrifying emerald green burning into Rainfall's fur. "I'll see you soon, Rainfall. We'll find a way to find each other again." Rainfall's expression fell as Jason slid, down into the flooding creek. "You promised me we would make it back together." Rainfall looked up at the cloud as the first drops of rain fell through her fur. "I thought I could trust you," She whispered, hurt and miserable, helpless. "You promised."

Rules
001. Follow all forum rules, at all times.
002. No inappropriate language or cursing allowed.
003. Please, no fighting when out of character.
004. If you could use proper grammar, that would be great.
005. First or third person role play is allowed.
006. Fill out the form correctly, please. Thanks!
007. Respect everyone here, including yourself, please.
008. Make your characters original.
009. Have you read the rules? Post 'Lost; Not Found' in your form.
010. If you want your character's description on the front page, let me know.
011. This is a fictional role play, but please make your wolf a realistic color.
012. Your wolves are allowed to have jewelry. Earrings, necklaces, etc.

Form
Name}
Gender}
Description}
Personality}
Other}

Terms
Oasis} The Pack name, what Rainfall tends to call the whole forest.
Queen} A female wolf that is expecting pups, or is currently nursing pups.
Elder} An older wolf with more life experience and more common sense.
Alpha} The leader of the pack; the guide of the pack.
Beta} Second-in-Command, this wolf is usually a sibling or close friend of the alpha.
Herbal Wolf} The wolf that heals other wolves, makes concoctions of herbs.
Pup} The young ones of the pack, the sons and daughter of queen wolves.
Hunter} This one should be obvious ... it's a member that hunts for the pack.

The Oasis
Alpha Male} Jaryn} Played by Madi
Alpha Female} Rainfall} Played by Karie}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Wolf} Feather} Played by Karie}
Male Hunters}
Jaryn} Played by Madi §.§.§
Kale} Played by Lake
Mason} Played by Celcius
Ember} Played by Jaimee
Female Hunters}
Audrey} Played by Celcius
Jade} Played by Karie}
Venus} Played by Jaimee
Safira} Played by Arielle
Queen Wolves}
Pups}
Elders}

Other Miscellaneous Information
Season} Mid-Autumn} Mating Season
Weather} Clear and fair for now
Temperature} Fair with warm winds

Rainfall's Alpha Chart
. I've met you, but what's your name again?
♦ Hey... I know you, you're ____, right?
► Let's just fast forward to the part where I trust you.
♪ The notes of friendship are playing...♫ You're like a song that I can't get out of my head.
☼ You light up my life up like the sun, bestie!
↕ My feelings are really confused around you... what's happening?
↑ Do you like me? I think I like you, too.
◘ Woah... I think I love you.
§.§.§ Congratulations on being my mate and alpha male, love!

The Mountains
Alpha Male} Jason} Played by Karie
Alpha Female}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Wolf} Amber} Played by Karie
Males}
Females}
Kailia} Played by Sweet
Queens}
Pups}
Elders}

Jason's Alpha Chart
• Hello, stranger. Would you like to stay in my pack?
○ Hey, ____. How's your day been? Want to hunt together?
◘ Aw, hey, friend. Let's go hang out!
¶ You are the bestest of friends! We're close!
☺ Do I love you? You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL today.
§ I love you; I can't stop this fire from blazing. Congratulations.

The Lake
Home of the Foxes
Alpha Male} Jake
Alpha Female}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Fox}
Males}
Females}
Yuea} Played by Sweet
Nikita} Played by Madi
Queen}
Pups}
Elders}

Jake's Alpha Chart
. Um, hello? Who are you, miss?
: Sorry, I know your face, but what's that name?
;: Hey, you! You're _____, right? Hello.
♪ I know your name, so I guess I can call you someone I know.
♫ Hey, I can call you a friend! I actually like you! A lot!
☼ You are my best friend - you should be honored.
► Let's spend more time together, bestie pal.
◄ I feel so warm and happy around you.
↕ I might have a crush; wow this is sooo weird.
‼ I like you? I like you. I like you?! I LIKE YOU!!
§ I knew it from the start, Miss Alpha female! I love you!!

Last edited by Karie on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Form
Name} Jaryn
Gender} Male
Description} Jaryn is an incredibly handsome male who's pelt is a dark golden tan, and light white. His chest and underbelly are silver, along with the tip of his tail.
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost, not found; maybe alpha? :3
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Accepted Form   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 pm

{{ Accepted, Madi. Would you like to role play? Jaryn and ... yes, that's right ... the fabulous Rainy? x3 }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Accepted, Madi. Would you like to role play? Jaryn and ... yes, that's right ... the fabulous Rainy? x3 }}
((I would love to! xD))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:
((I would love to! xD))

{{Sweet! I'll start, if you don't mind. }}
Rainfall sighed, looking out of her den. Sunlight streamed in , warming her fur with gentle caresses. Rainy stood up lazily and padded out of her den, looking around quickly.
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Name} Audrey
Gender} Fea
Description} A small white fea with a few cream patches. Her fur is on the longer side. She has a narrow muzzle and shining amber eyes.
Personality} Sweet and nurturing.
Other} Lost; not found

Name} Mason
Gender} Brute
Description} A bright red-brown colored brute with a large build. He is very muscular and you can see it when he walks. He has the narrow snout of his sister, and also her amber eyes.
Personality} Brave and adventurous
Other} Lost; not found

(IDK if I want alpha, but I made Mason, just in case Smile)
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Accepted Form   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

{{ Accepted, Coree...?... Celeus? Coree? Oh, gosh. x] }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

((I don't mind. :3 And would you like to RP on IAI, too? IAI a.k.a. Into the Ages of Ice))
Deep ember eyes watched as leaves swirled through the air, then suddenly turned their attention to a rabbit on the forest floor. Jaryn looked up, his silver bangals on his right paw jingling as he lifted his paw.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:36 pm

{{ I would love to! Can you start, though? kblue]Rainfall sighed, looking towards the woods. Suddenly overcome by a rush of hunger, Rainfall padded towards the trees, stomach growling. She felt like... rabbit.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm

((Accidental Post!))
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ I would love to! Can you start, though? kblue]Rainfall sighed, looking towards the woods. Suddenly overcome by a rush of hunger, Rainfall padded towards the trees, stomach growling. She felt like... rabbit.
Jaryn then leaped on the rabbit, taking it in his jaws. He smiled as the delicious flavor already filled his mouth, but he flinched when he caught the scent of another wolf.

((Okie dokes, I'll use Decadere. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

{{ Woot, woot! x] }}
Rainfall peered through the leaves of the outer forest and spotted a male wolf. She leaped through the trees, believing the extremely handsome male was a loner. "Who are you? Why are you here? What do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Name} Kale
Gender} Male
Description} A heavy-built male with thick, black tufts of fur that tend to stick out in his well-muscled legs and shoulders. His pelt is almost flecked white, but the black feathers over the white, almost making him gray. His eyes are green, but are rarely seen under his shaggy black-furred face.
Personality} He is quite insightful and thoughtful, but may not understand other's feelings. It's hard for him--- he doesn't get why every wolf feels and acts differently than him. He is loyal, intelligent, and likeable.
Other} Nope. =)

(Lost; not found)
Back to top Go down
https://ivoryskies.forumotion.com
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

{{ Accepted, Lake! Thanks for joining! }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Jaryn lifted his head in surprise, not expecting the fea to jump out at him. He then softened his gaze to the pretty fea and dipped his head, "I'm sorry to intrude, ma'am. I mean no harm, I was just hunting.."

((I started. (: ))

Last edited by Madi on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:51 pm

{ Is Rainfall open? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:53 pm

{{ Kay, thank you! }}
Rainfall stared at him, and her eyes softened. "You have wonderful manners," She murmured in a soft, sweet voice. Her words glided in the air, seeming to glitter with dew. "You could join my pack, you know. I respect that you are so polite. Nicely built too, you would make a great hunter."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:53 pm

{{ I can clone her for you, Lake. [: Would you like that? }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:55 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Kay, thank you! }}
Rainfall stared at him, and her eyes softened. "You have wonderful manners," She murmured in a soft, sweet voice. Her words glided in the air, seeming to glitter with dew. "You could join my pack, you know. I respect that you are so polite. Nicely built too, you would make a great hunter."
"Thank you, ma'am, I would love to join your pack," he said in a soft, voice his eyes beginning to gleam in appreciation. He smiled and dipped his head, "I will gladly hunt for the pack."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Rainfall smiled. "See? That's what I call respectful. Come with me...??" Rainfall glowed red. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Would you mind...?" Rainfall looked away, humiliated.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Karie wrote:
Rainfall smiled. "See? That's what I call respectful. Come with me...??" Rainfall glowed red. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name. Would you mind...?" Rainfall looked away, humiliated.
"Oh, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I am Jaryn," he said lowering his own head in humialation as well.
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Form
Name} Ember
Gender} Male
Description} A hefty and large male with a dark red coat, gray underbelly, paws, and tail. His eyes are a dark gold.
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost; Not found. Right?

Form
Name} Venus
Gender} Female
Description} Very tiny compared to her brother. Venus is a petite, silver-white wolf with a long white coat and pale blue eyes
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost; Note found. Ember's younger sister
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:01 pm

((BRB, dinner))
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Name} Safira
Gender} Female
Description} Silver thick, beautiful fur with deep, sage blue eyes that twinkle. She had black on the tips of her toes, tail, and underbelly. She wears a sapphire necklace and a stud earring near the bottom of the right ear.
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost; Not Found

(I'll make my other character later xD Gtg have dinner!)

Last edited by Arielle on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lake
Admin
Lake

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ I can clone her for you, Lake. [: Would you like that? }}

{ That'd be great! I'll start! Smile }

The black male pawed through the thick growth, his eyes flicking back and forth in case of other wolves. He was nervous; he was trespassing, hungry, and planned to hunt as soon as he caught prey-scent. His ears pressed back against his head, and his muscles tensed. "Don't let me get caught," He growled silently.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next