Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play

Go down 
+6
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Lake
Celeus
»Madi«
Karie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

((Back! RP anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Lake wrote:

{ That'd be great! I'll start! Smile }

The black male pawed through the thick growth, his eyes flicking back and forth in case of other wolves. He was nervous; he was trespassing, hungry, and planned to hunt as soon as he caught prey-scent. His ears pressed back against his head, and his muscles tensed. "Don't let me get caught," He growled silently.

Rainfall glanced through the trees, her pale blue eyes flicking to the bright sky then to her paws. "Do I really need to do this? Can't I send one of the hunters out or something?" She whispered to herself, then shook her head. "No, I have to hunt for myself sometimes. I can't hide in my den all the time, acting lazy and disoriented." Rainfall pushed herself through the leaves, determined to catch her own breakfast this morning.

[code]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Jamiee Hatake wrote:
Form
Name} Ember
Gender} Male
Description} A hefty and large male with a dark red coat, gray underbelly, paws, and tail. His eyes are a dark gold.
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost; Not found. Right?

Form
Name} Venus
Gender} Female
Description} Very tiny compared to her brother. Venus is a petite, silver-white wolf with a long white coat and pale blue eyes
Personality} TBPO
Other} Lost; Note found. Ember's younger sister

{{ Accepted, Jaimee! [: }}
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Arielle wrote:
Name} Safira
Gender} Female
Description} Silver thick, beautiful fur with deep, sage blue eyes that twinkle. She had black on the tips of her toes, tail, and underbelly. She wears a sapphire necklace and a stud earring near the bottom of the right ear.
Personality} TBPO
Other} Nope Smile

(I'll make my other character later xD Gtg have dinner!)

{{ Also accepted, Arielle! }}
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm

(Yay, thanks ^_^ RP?)
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm

{{ I would, but I think I'm going to go up to bed soon. It's been a long, exhausting day for me . . . so yeah. x] But tomorrow I'll most likely be able to role play for a while without having to leave or anything. See you then, hopefully! [: }}
{{ Good night, everyone! Sweet dreams! }}
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:00 pm

(Okay xP Night! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Celeus

Celeus

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:32 am

(I can RP when anyone gets on Smile)

(Oh, and Karie, you spelled my name wrong Smile Replace the ci with e
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 pm

{{ Oh, I apologize Celeus! [: }}
{{ I'm online now if anyone would like to role play! }}
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:31 pm

(I will ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:35 pm

{{ Sure thing, Arielle! I have about 15 minutes, though ... so, who and who? [: }}
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

(Safira and Feather? Smile)
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm

{{ Sure! I'll start, if you don't mind. green]Feather's bright green eyes opened, and his head jerked upward in alert. His feather dangled from his ear, a reminder of his past, of his present, and of his future. Feather smiled gently to himself, reassuringly, and padded outside, into the cool late autumn air.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Sure! I'll start, if you don't mind. green]Feather's bright green eyes opened, and his head jerked upward in alert. His feather dangled from his ear, a reminder of his past, of his present, and of his future. Feather smiled gently to himself, reassuringly, and padded outside, into the cool late autumn air.

Safira yawned and stretched out her legs. It took a few seconds to get them working to full extent, but she was quickly on her way. She stuck her nose out to see what she could smell. Feather! She grinned and made her way towards him. "Hello," she said with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Arielle wrote:
Karie wrote:

Safira yawned and stretched out her legs. It took a few seconds to get them working to full extent, but she was quickly on her way. She stuck her nose out to see what she could smell. Feather! She grinned and made her way towards him. "Hello," she said with a friendly grin.

Feather smiled gently in greeting. "Hello, Safira. How did you sleep?" He questioned her, turning his head to the side and smiling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Arielle

Arielle

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Karie wrote:

Feather smiled gently in greeting. "Hello, Safira. How did you sleep?" He questioned her, turning his head to the side and smiling cheerfully.

Safira did something like a shrug, "Eh. Not as well as I could have. I was up until very late in the night. I couldn't fall asleep; too many thoughts running through my head. How about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Arielle wrote:
Karie wrote:

Safira did something like a shrug, "Eh. Not as well as I could have. I was up until very late in the night. I couldn't fall asleep; too many thoughts running through my head. How about you?" she asked.

Feather looked down at his paws. "I slept fine. I could hear Rainfall tossing and turning in her den, though. I peeked in to check to see what was the matter; her fur was streaked with tears and she was muttering an odd name."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Madi wrote:
"Oh, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I am Jaryn," he said lowering his own head in humialation as well.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Madi wrote:
Madi wrote:
"Oh, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I am Jaryn," he said lowering his own head in humialation as well.

Rainfall smiled gently. "Well, it's such a pleasure to meet you, Jaryn. C'mon, the camp's this way." She gave him a sweet grin and started to pad towards the campus.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Karie wrote:

Rainfall smiled gently. "Well, it's such a pleasure to meet you, Jaryn. C'mon, the camp's this way." She gave him a sweet grin and started to pad towards the campus.
Jaryn couldn't help but smile at the beautiful fea as he began to follow, a slight amount of excitement showing in his gleaming eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Jaryn couldn't help but smile at the beautiful fea as he began to follow, a slight amount of excitement showing in his gleaming eyes.

Rainfall entered camp, her pale blue eyes glittering in the falling rays of luminousity. She turned to Jaryn. "We have plenty of dens; just pick whichever one you feel comfortable in." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Karie wrote:

Rainfall entered camp, her pale blue eyes glittering in the falling rays of luminousity. She turned to Jaryn. "We have plenty of dens; just pick whichever one you feel comfortable in." She smiled.
Jaryn nodded as he began to search through the dens visible to him. When he found a den that rested partially on a hill, and overlooked the moon and North Star, he couldn't help but smile, "This is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Jaryn nodded as he began to search through the dens visible to him. When he found a den that rested partially on a hill, and overlooked the moon and North Star, he couldn't help but smile, "This is perfect."

Rainfall grinned, "And surprisingly, that den happens to be right next to mine. I chose mine because the moon shone into it at night - also, I could spot the North Star."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Jaryn couldn't help but smile as he nodded, "Yes, I do so love the moon and stars. They marvel me at how they shine so bright..."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn couldn't help but smile as he nodded, "Yes, I do so love the moon and stars. They marvel me at how they shine so bright..."

Rainfall stared at Jaryn, feeling strangely attracted to his manners and his intelligent - especially his way with words. "Wow," She whispered. Truthfully, that was all Rainfall could think of to say. "You... surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next