Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play

Go down 
+6
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Lake
Celeus
»Madi«
Karie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karie

Karie

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:13 pm

{{ So we shall. I'll start. (: }}

Jake padded silently through the undergrowth, his eyes focused on the prey ahead. The prey leaped into the foliage, and the scent of cool autumn rain and gentle breezes masked the scent of the fresh prey. Jake pressed his ears to his head, but they perked up. Jake's velvety black fur puffed out protectively against the cold wind that ran up and down his spine, chilling him to the bone. Jake narrowed his violet eyes and stumbled forward into a small clearing.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm

In the very same clearing, a young female lay in the soft, lush grass, her muzzle buried in between her paws, and her tail wrapped around her for warmth. The cool, chilling breeze ran through her soft, long fur. She had fallen asleep in this very position last night, after she had traveled for many hours, following the scent of other foxes. Exhaustion had overcome her, and Nikita finally came to lay in the grass, under the protection of the faint moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Jake padded quietly over to the beautiful female fox, looking at her with genuine curiosity. Gently, he dropped his head and softly put his muzzle to her shoulder. "Miss," he whispered, clearing his throat. "Miss, wake up, please."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm

The vixen's blue eyes fluttered open, slowly. She quickly narrowed them, as the radiant light of the sun momentarily blinded her. Finally, after getting used to it, she lifted her head slowly, flattening her ears to her skull as she was surprised to see a handsome male before her, "W-who are you?" Though he was handsome, she was unsure of him, and a bit fearful.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Madi wrote:
The vixen's blue eyes fluttered open, slowly. She quickly narrowed them, as the radiant light of the sun momentarily blinded her. Finally, after getting used to it, she lifted her head slowly, flattening her ears to her skull as she was surprised to see a handsome male before her, "W-who are you?" Though he was handsome, she was unsure of him, and a bit fearful.

Jake lifted his head from her shoulder and coughed. "I'm Jake, the alpha of a fox pack somewhat near here. I was going for a morning hunt, and my prey ran off. Then I found you sleeping inside my territory. You are lucky, because you're only inches from the boundary, so I'll count you as outside my walls." Although handsome and fair, kind, and funny to people he knew as friends - which really wasn't anyone - he was protective of the pack that had ignored and rejected him, even though he was their leader.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

It was an unpleasant awakening for the vixen, as she hadn't planned on being told she was not allowed to sleep in a certain area. Though she wasn't exactly happy, she nodded politely and rose to her paws, trying as hard as possible to supress a yawn, though her eyes easily reflected her exhaustion, "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to get too close. I was searching for... for other foxes last night, and I fell asleep here, due to lack of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Madi wrote:
It was an unpleasant awakening for the vixen, as she hadn't planned on being told she was not allowed to sleep in a certain area. Though she wasn't exactly happy, she nodded politely and rose to her paws, trying as hard as possible to supress a yawn, though her eyes easily reflected her exhaustion, "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to get too close. I was searching for... for other foxes last night, and I fell asleep here, due to lack of sleep."

Jake looked over the vixen, puffing out his chest fur. He held in his breath, trying to make himself appear larger and stronger. Defeated, Jake let out his breath and smiled. "Who am I kidding? Come with me, I'll lead you to my home." Jake bounded back into the foliage.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Karie wrote:

Jake looked over the vixen, puffing out his chest fur. He held in his breath, trying to make himself appear larger and stronger. Defeated, Jake let out his breath and smiled. "Who am I kidding? Come with me, I'll lead you to my home." Jake bounded back into the foliage.

Though still exhausted, Nikita put on a confused, yet somewhat excited smile and bounded after the male, which she now knew as Jake. She didn't stop, for anything, and finally came to his side.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Karie wrote:
§ Oasis §

Two wolves padded through the woods, their fur brushing. The brother and sister shot a quick glance at each other, flashing an anxious smile. The female, a beautiful midnight-blue wolf with black and white striped legs, was called Rainfall. The male, a deep shade of glossy black with the white toes and the sideways smile, was named Jason. Rainfall glanced at Jason, and then murmured her nickname for her sibling. "Jay? What if we never make it back together? What then?" Her brilliant, pale blue eyes flickered to the starry blue sky, and then back to Jason. "Think positively, Rainfall. We will make it back together." Jason smiled reassuringly at his sister. "I promise." Rainfall nodded, comforted at last. "Okay, Jay. I believe you." She whispered, smiling nervously at Jason. Suddenly, the earth rumbled and a tree toppled over. The ground seemed to slant, to a deep, rushing creek. Lightning flashed in the distance, and the scent of rain filled the air. "Jason! What's going on?!" Rainfall yelped, adding a small, helpless whimper. Jason glanced at his sister, his petrifying emerald green burning into Rainfall's fur. "I'll see you soon, Rainfall. We'll find a way to find each other again." Rainfall's expression fell as Jason slid, down into the flooding creek. "You promised me we would make it back together." Rainfall looked up at the cloud as the first drops of rain fell through her fur. "I thought I could trust you," She whispered, hurt and miserable, helpless. "You promised."

Rules
001. Follow all forum rules, at all times.
002. No inappropriate language or cursing allowed.
003. Please, no fighting when out of character.
004. If you could use proper grammar, that would be great.
005. First or third person role play is allowed.
006. Fill out the form correctly, please. Thanks!
007. Respect everyone here, including yourself, please.
008. Make your characters original.
009. Have you read the rules? Post 'Lost; Not Found' in your form.
010. If you want your character's description on the front page, let me know.
011. This is a fictional role play, but please make your wolf a realistic color.
012. Your wolves are allowed to have jewelry. Earrings, necklaces, etc.

Form
Name}
Gender}
Description}
Personality}
Other}

Terms
Oasis} The Pack name, what Rainfall tends to call the whole forest.
Queen} A female wolf that is expecting pups, or is currently nursing pups.
Elder} An older wolf with more life experience and more common sense.
Alpha} The leader of the pack; the guide of the pack.
Beta} Second-in-Command, this wolf is usually a sibling or close friend of the alpha.
Herbal Wolf} The wolf that heals other wolves, makes concoctions of herbs.
Pup} The young ones of the pack, the sons and daughter of queen wolves.
Hunter} This one should be obvious ... it's a member that hunts for the pack.

The Oasis
Alpha Male} Jaryn} Played by Madi
Alpha Female} Rainfall} Played by Karie}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Wolf} Feather} Played by Karie}
Male Hunters}
Jaryn} Played by Madi §.§.§
Kale} Played by Lake
Mason} Played by Celcius
Ember} Played by Jaimee
Female Hunters}
Audrey} Played by Celcius
Jade} Played by Karie}
Venus} Played by Jaimee
Safira} Played by Arielle
Queen Wolves}
Pups}
Elders}

Other Miscellaneous Information
Season} Mid-Autumn} Mating Season
Weather} Clear and fair for now
Temperature} Fair with warm winds

Rainfall's Alpha Chart
. I've met you, but what's your name again?
♦ Hey... I know you, you're ____, right?
► Let's just fast forward to the part where I trust you.
♪ The notes of friendship are playing...♫ You're like a song that I can't get out of my head.
☼ You light up my life up like the sun, bestie!
↕ My feelings are really confused around you... what's happening?
↑ Do you like me? I think I like you, too.
◘ Woah... I think I love you.
§.§.§ Congratulations on being my mate and alpha male, love!

The Mountains
Alpha Male} Jason} Played by Karie
Alpha Female}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Wolf} Amber} Played by Karie
Males}
Females}
Kailia} Played by Sweet
Queens}
Pups}
Elders}

Jason's Alpha Chart
• Hello, stranger. Would you like to stay in my pack?
○ Hey, ____. How's your day been? Want to hunt together?
◘ Aw, hey, friend. Let's go hang out!
¶ You are the bestest of friends! We're close!
☺ Do I love you? You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL today.
§ I love you; I can't stop this fire from blazing. Congratulations.

The Lake
Home of the Foxes
Alpha Male} Jake
Alpha Female}
Beta Male}
Beta Female}
Herbal Fox}
Males}
Females}
Yuea} Played by Sweet
Nikita} Played by Madi .
Queen}
Pups}
Elders}

Jake's Alpha Chart
. Um, hello? Who are you, miss?
: Sorry, I know your face, but what's that name?
;: Hey, you! You're _____, right? Hello.
♪ I know your name, so I guess I can call you someone I know.
♫ Hey, I can call you a friend! I actually like you! A lot!
☼ You are my best friend - you should be honored.
► Let's spend more time together, bestie pal.
◄ I feel so warm and happy around you.
↕ I might have a crush; wow this is sooo weird.
‼ I like you? I like you. I like you?! I LIKE YOU!!
§ I knew it from the start, Miss Alpha female! I love you!!
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

((Yeah! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Madi wrote:

Though still exhausted, Nikita put on a confused, yet somewhat excited smile and bounded after the male, which she now knew as Jake. She didn't stop, for anything, and finally came to his side.

Jake smiled at her and brushed the leaves away. "Welcome home, Miss... something." He looked over the territory, violet eyes dazzling.

{{ I did not mean to quote the first post. XD }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

"My name's Nikita," she said quietly, shuffling my paws shyly. The vixen smiled as she looked back up though, and gazed at the beautiful territory. "This... Beautiful," she said, her eyes filled with awe.

((xD Niiiiiicee..))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Madi wrote:
"My name's Nikita," she said quietly, shuffling my paws shyly. The vixen smiled as she looked back up though, and gazed at the beautiful territory. "This... Beautiful," she said, her eyes filled with awe.

((xD Niiiiiicee..))

{{ LOL! I was trying to change Nikita's mark. :3 }}
{{ And yes, already. You deserve it, with your descriptive posts and pure awesomenessity. }}

Jake turned to her and smiled. "Well, thank you, Miss Nikita." He puffed out his chest and licked it, following her gaze. "Oh! OH, the pack. Yeah, it's really clean and organized and uh... yeah."

{{ I had to do that. xD }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Karie wrote:

{{ LOL! I was trying to change Nikita's mark. :3 }}
{{ And yes, already. You deserve it, with your descriptive posts and pure awesomenessity. }}

Jake turned to her and smiled. "Well, thank you, Miss Nikita." He puffed out his chest and licked it, following her gaze. "Oh! OH, the pack. Yeah, it's really clean and organized and uh... yeah."

{{ I had to do that. xD }}

((Thank you!! <3))

Nikita couldn't help but giggle, as she said, "Yes. It's very beautiful. Thank you, Jake. I'm happy to finally have a permanent home." She was so happy to finally have found a home, all she could do was wag her deep black, bushy tail.

((xD That was hilarious!))
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Madi wrote:

((Thank you!! <3))

Nikita couldn't help but giggle, as she said, "Yes. It's very beautiful. Thank you, Jake. I'm happy to finally have a permanent home." She was so happy to finally have found a home, all she could do was wag her deep black, bushy tail.

((xD That was hilarious!))[/quote]

Jake puffed his chest again, trying to impress the vixen. "Yeah, totally." He breathed out and rolled his eyes at himself. "Whatever. We don't have any open dens... so... you can sleep in mine until one is available. I'll sleep outside."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked, though she wasn't exactly keen on the idea of taking the alpha's den, and making him sleep outside. She didn't want to give him too much trouble. Yet, she let out a small chuckle to his attempts to impress her.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Madi wrote:
"Are you sure?" she asked, though she wasn't exactly keen on the idea of taking the alpha's den, and making him sleep outside. She didn't want to give him too much trouble. Yet, she let out a small chuckle to his attempts to impress her.

Jake nodded, "Anything to make my pack happy. Although they don't seem to like me anyways. They think that I'm weak and not battle ready. One day, I'll show them. One day, I swear I will." He turned to her and nodded. "But yes, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Nikita couldn't understand why they thought that... Or, at least just not liking him. She knew he could do whatever he put his mind to, already. She shook her head at those thoughts and said, "That doesn't make sense... So far what I've seen of you, has been very considerate. And... sweet."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Madi wrote:
Nikita couldn't understand why they thought that... Or, at least just not liking him. She knew he could do whatever he put his mind to, already. She shook her head at those thoughts and said, "That doesn't make sense... So far what I've seen of you, has been very considerate. And... sweet."

Jake looked at his paws. "They might be right. I'm not exactly a knight in shining armor, and I'm not the best fighter at all." He looked away, past the hills, and to the single mountains. "I am weak, I suppose. But I swear, I'll gain strength and show them."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Karie wrote:

Jake looked at his paws. "They might be right. I'm not exactly a knight in shining armor, and I'm not the best fighter at all." He looked away, past the hills, and to the single mountains. "I am weak, I suppose. But I swear, I'll gain strength and show them."

"Think optimistically," she replied, smiling and flicking her tail. "Well, the morning's still here. Would you like to do something?" she asked, her eyes lighting up as she lookoed around for any idea.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

"Think optimistically," she replied, smiling and flicking her tail. "Well, the morning's still here. Would you like to do something?" she asked, her eyes lighting up as she lookoed around for any idea.

Jake looked over at her, his amazing violet eyes dazzling in the buttery light. "Yeah. I haven't had breakfast, and seeing that I just rudely awoke you - sorry about that, by the way - I don't suppose you have, either. I could catch us a plump rabbit to share."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Karie wrote:

Jake looked over at her, his amazing violet eyes dazzling in the buttery light. "Yeah. I haven't had breakfast, and seeing that I just rudely awoke you - sorry about that, by the way - I don't suppose you have, either. I could catch us a plump rabbit to share."

"It's fine," she muttered, chuckling a bit before adding, "I'm sure I would have done the same to you if I were an alpha." She thought over his suggestion, and said, "That's fine with me. I haven't had rabbit for quite a while, now."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Madi wrote:

"It's fine," she muttered, chuckling a bit before adding, "I'm sure I would have done the same to you if I were an alpha." She thought over his suggestion, and said, "That's fine with me. I haven't had rabbit for quite a while, now."

"Great," Jake looked over at her and smiled, two dimples appearing like ghosts in the apples of his cheeks. He looked behind them, back into the foliage. "Maybe we should go and try to find a nice grassy clearing or something; I've heard that you can find the plumpest of breakfast rabbits there." Jake turned back to Nikita.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:59 pm

{Circe, Rp now?}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Karie wrote:

"Great," Jake looked over at her and smiled, two dimples appearing like ghosts in the apples of his cheeks. He looked behind them, back into the foliage. "Maybe we should go and try to find a nice grassy clearing or something; I've heard that you can find the plumpest of breakfast rabbits there." Jake turned back to Nikita.[/color]

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Nikita replied, smiling to Jake before stretching her muscles, preparing herself for the hunt. She decided she would help, too, so he wouldn't have to do all of the work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next