Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play

Go down 
+6
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Lake
Celeus
»Madi«
Karie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Jaryn's gaze met Rainfall's as he blushed, and said, "How so?" Truthfully, he liked how she was cheerful, and bright. Her eyes to him, were like the stars themselves.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn's gaze met Rainfall's as he blushed, and said, "How so?" Truthfully, he liked how she was cheerful, and bright. Her eyes to him, were like the stars themselves.

Rainfall cocked her head, gazing at him with interest and anxious affection. "Well ... it's ... a bit hard to describe. You ... you're different. Not like all those other males, who seem to be searching for power and leadership. Rather - you seem to be searching for love. Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Jaryn felt as if she had just spoken his life's ambition. He nodded slowly, and spoke softly, almost in a whisper, "Yes. That is true. I see others in ways that even they can't see themselves. I've seen you. Your... lovely inside and out."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn felt as if she had just spoken his life's ambition. He nodded slowly, and spoke softly, almost in a whisper, "Yes. That is true. I see others in ways that even they can't see themselves. I've seen you. Your... lovely inside and out."

"And you're the half-moon, waiting desperately for that other half of you to come and seek you out." Rainfall murmured, blinking and looking away for a moment before turning her penetrating gaze back on him.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Karie wrote:

"And you're the half-moon, waiting desperately for that other half of you to come and seek you out." Rainfall murmured, blinking and looking away for a moment before turning her penetrating gaze back on him.
Jaryn nodded, bringing his own gaze to the forest floor. She spoke the pure truth. He then looked to the moon above, realizing that it was full. "I wish to be the moon that shines above us... full..." he spoke the words with pure longing, yearning to shine on.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Madi wrote:
Karie wrote:

Jaryn nodded, bringing his own gaze to the forest floor. She spoke the pure truth. He then looked to the moon above, realizing that it was full. "I wish to be the moon that shines above us... full..." he spoke the words with pure longing, yearning to shine on.

Rainfall's eyes glittered in the dim light. "Jaryn," she whispered his name. "Although we have only just met, I feel attracted to you. I feel whole with you, and all of a sudden, I feel warmth in my heart." She cast her eyes down, hoping to catch his gaze. Rainfall continued, "Maybe you'll become whole tonight. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Jaryn couldn't believe his own ears. He then found the courage to speak, but only a few words, "As do I, Rainfall." He met her gaze, and his softened, his eyes gleaming with joy and passion.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn couldn't believe his own ears. He then found the courage to speak, but only a few words, "As do I, Rainfall." He met her gaze, and his softened, his eyes gleaming with joy and passion.

Rainfall smiled. "Call me Rainy, Jaryn." One of her eyebrows rose flirtatiously and a slight, sly smile sneaked across her muzzle. Her eyes searched his, and she knew her own glittered with affection.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:30 pm

"Alright, Rainy," his smile grew as large as it could as his eyes now shined with passion and happiness. He flicked his tail to her and cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Madi wrote:
"Alright, Rainy," his smile grew as large as it could as his eyes now shone with passion and happiness. He flicked his tail to her and cocked his head.

Rainfall smirked. "I have a few thoughts in my mind right now."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:37 pm

"Such as," he asked, his own sly smile forming on his muzzle. He cocked his head, intent for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Madi wrote:
"Such as," he asked, his own sly smile forming on his muzzle. He cocked his head, intent for her reply.

Rainfall smiled, batting at his ear playfully. "When I decide to share them, you'll be the first to know. Promise." She flinched at the last word, remembering her brother and her best friend, Jason. Where had he ever disappeared to, anyway?
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Jaryn nodded, batting at her ear in return, "Alright." He could see the tension in her muscles, his smile fading, "What's wrong, Rainy?"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn nodded, batting at her ear in return, "Alright." He could see the tension in her muscles, his smile fading, "What's wrong, Rainy?"

Rainy pressed her ears to her head and murmured, "Nothing, Jaryn. Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Jaryn could tell that in shear fact, it was not nothing, but he decided to drop the subject. He went to her side and gently licked her ear, "Would you like to go on a walk, Rainy?"
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn could tell that in shear fact, it was not nothing, but he decided to drop the subject. He went to her side and gently licked her ear, "Would you like to go on a walk, Rainy?"

Rainy looked up at him, smiling. "I would love to, Jaryn. You know, I have a feeling we'll be ... a great ... pair. Like the wind and the rain." She smiled and whispered, "But one thing ... I get to the be the rain." Rainy giggled.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:47 am

Jaryn nodded, a soft, loving smile on his muzzle, which matched the glow in his gleaming eyes, "Ok, rainy. You can be the rain." He then licked her nose once more, and began to pad towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Rainfall smiled gently, giving him a soft, friendly, yet caring lick on the cheek. "How polite." She murmured, and began to pad towards the trees, just as a soft clap of thunder startled the dark blue sky and a drop of rain landed on her necklace, which suddenly glowed azure.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Jaryn nodded, and softly padded over to her side. His silky fur was now shining in the moonlight as the water droplets began to dampen his dark fur. It was quite a site, actually. No, not him, but the rain. It fell slowly, and gracefully, each landing with a relaxing sound.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn nodded, and softly padded over to her side. His silky fur was now shining in the moonlight as the water droplets began to dampen his dark fur. It was quite a site, actually. No, not him, but the rain. It fell slowly, and gracefully, each landing with a relaxing sound.

Rain's fur, glistening and heavy on her thin body, glittered in the light of the moon. She looked up at the moon, and was sprinkled with rain. She closed her eyes and smiled peacefully. "Rain..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Bridget

Bridget

Location : Get away from me, stalker! You ain't knowin' that!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 am

((Hope I did this right :3 It's Taco/Webbie here Laughing bounce))

Form
Name} Sryi
Gender} Female
Description} Sryi is a light gray wolf with a white stomach though tinted with a ghosty gray color much light than the color of the rest of her pelt. She has a slim build, and small, narrow paws, good for running. Her eyes are a pretty gold-amber, and around them are slightly dark gray streaks than the rest of her body.
Personality} She's sweet and bashful, particularly shy.
Other} Lost; Not Found

Form
Name} Jona
Gender} Male
Description} Jona is a bulky, dark brown-gray wolf. His bulk isn't all muscle, though he is strong, making him quick at killing prey if he can get a hold of it. The marking he has that particularly set him apart from others is a lighter brown smudge across the back of his neck, and on the back of each of his heels.
Personality} Jona is kind, but very protective of loved ones... and prey.
Other} ^^... was gonna try for alpha but looks like people have been trying pretty hard, I don't think I can catch up
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

Jaryn nodded and smiled, looking up to the sky, and watching as each individual drop landed with a small splat on the ground. So peaceful... He took in the scent of the rain, and the harmonious sounds that surrounded them. Each small movement was caught by his watchful eyes. Ever-so-often, a drop would land on his nose, causing him to go cross-eyed, and let out a small chuckle at his... interesting...point of view.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Madi wrote:
Jaryn nodded and smiled, looking up to the sky, and watching as each individual drop landed with a small splat on the ground. So peaceful... He took in the scent of the rain, and the harmonious sounds that surrounded them. Each small movement was caught by his watchful eyes. Ever-so-often, a drop would land on his nose, causing him to go cross-eyed, and let out a small chuckle at his... interesting...point of view.

Rainfall chuckled, and placed her paw upon his without notice. She looked down at their paws, gently lifting hers and blushing like a maniac. "Sorry," Rainfall blushed, looking at her paws.

{{ Check the front, Madi. (: }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm

"I-it's okay," Jaryn replied softly, blushing as well. But, he didn't pull his paw back immedietly. He kept his eyes down momentarily, but looked back up once again, into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Madi wrote:
"I-it's okay," Jaryn replied softly, blushing as well. But, he didn't pull his paw back immedietly. He kept his eyes down momentarily, but looked back up once again, into her eyes.

Bree blushed as she shyly lifted her pale blue eyes to gaze into his. "Jaryn..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next