Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play

Go down 
+6
Arielle
{...Izzy...}
Lake
Celeus
»Madi«
Karie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
»Madi«

»Madi«

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

(( Now which two wolves does this remind me of? Rolling Eyes ))

Jaryn let his gentle gaze fix on hers, and he was lost in the sea that was her eyes. "Rainy," he whispered, leaning in closer, their noses only a the width of a blade of grass away.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Rainy closed her eyes. "Jaryn... I love you." She gently licked his nose, touching her nose to his lovingly. "I love you."

{{ XD, I know, right?!! }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Jaryn closed his eyes, letting her warmth fill his body. "I love you too, Rainy," his voice was gentle, soft, and passionate, as were his feelings for her. What she had said earlier was true, he had truly wanted to find love. Here it was.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Rainy nuzzled him, the blood that raced through her veins exploding in a warm, fiery passion. "Jaryn," she whispered. "I don't know if I can have you as my alpha... but I'm pretty sure I can't stop loving you."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 pm

"I don't care about rank. All I care, is that I have you," he said, nuzzling her as well. He licked her cheek lightly, loving every moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Rainy smiled gently, "I love you too, Mr. Alpha." She giggled and nuzzled him. "Congratulations."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:29 pm

((Mk, that was quick. XDD Anyways, check the front of IAI. ^^))

Jaryn smiled, but nothing could compare to his happiness. He had found love, that was all that mattered. "Rainy, I want to ask you something. If you don't want to, you don't have to tell me, but... Something has been bothering you. What is it?" he asked, looking to her with his loving gaz.e
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Rainy looked down at her paws. "My brother Jason fell into a river during an earthquake and left me alone in the world when I was a little pup." She admitted, not crying, but not extremely joyous at the memory, either.
{{ I will. (: }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:37 pm

Jaryn closed his eyes as he whispered, "I'm sorry, Rainy." Then, he thought about it for a moment, "Have you tried to find him?" He already had a thought in his mind....
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 pm

Rainy looked up at her mate. "No," she shook her head. "It's of no use; he probably drowned in that river." Rainy sighed. "He promised me..."

{{ If you haven't seen it already, the story is on the front. }}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm

((Yeah, I know. But, I was wondering if you had a plan for that. ^^ Like maybe a future plot to find him.))

"Nothing is of no use," he replied softly, pressing his nose into her neck fur. "I'm so sorry, my Rainy," he said in a muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Rainy licked his ear lovingly. "He promised me... he made so many promises, and that one was the only one he ever broke."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm

((I feel like drawing them. xD))

"I wish I had never brought it up," he said quietly, as he wasn't exactly the happiest to see her so sad.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Rainy shrugged, "It's fine, it's better to just tell you and get it over with, right?" Her pale blue eyes flickered to the sky. "Now I have a question for you... Jaryn, what do you look like?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm

"W-what do you mean?" Jaryn asked, taken back by surprise at her question. That's when he realized it... That's why she asked. "I- I'm a dark brown, almost black, with silver paws, chest and underbelly. My eyes are a jade green." Then, he looked to her and said, "But you... Are indescribable. Beautiful is an understatement."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Rainfall gulped and shook as she asked, "And me? What do I look like, Jaryn?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 pm

"You're silky, long pelt is a beautiful shade of blue, which always seems to shine. And your eyes. They are the most beautiful blue I could have ever seen. Rainy, you are the most beautiful wolf I could have ever laid eyes on," he finished with a small smile, licking her nose.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Rainfall smiled as she blindly stumbled forward, falling towards Jaryn. She whimpered. "I'm blind."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:08 pm

"I know," Jaryn replied, catching her as he put himself below her. "But that never seemed to stop you, Rainy. You're still the beautiful wolf I fell in love with," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Rainfall attempted to stand up and whispered, "I wasn't blind from birth, Jaryn... I made myself blind."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:12 pm

"Why?" he asked, appauled that she would do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"I thought that I could get rid of the memories with my sight..." She whispered, memories of her drowning brother and a fatal earthquake replaying like a broken movie player in her brain.
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

"Rainy, the memories will never leave, but... You're future is what matters," he replied, touching his nose to hers.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Rainy whispered, "Don't tell anyone else; the pack can't know, they'd chase me out."
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 pm

"I won't, I promise," he said, coming to her side and leaning against her. "I'm with you Rainy. I always will be. That's my promise to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play   Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall\'s Oasis § A Wolf Role-Play
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next