Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥

Go down 
+3
Ttyycool
Alana
|Sweet|
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Alana wrote:

"Yeah, because you are really going to kick me out?" Tianni laughed, a smile crossing over her porcelain white face. "Well, maybe I'll join this little pack of yours, just for the fun of it." She said raising one eyebrow, as if to ask whether or not he had a problem with that.

He looked away, across the open plain that they were in. "I could easily kick you out if I wanted to, but I would rather not. So sure, you may join if you wish. There are some open dens over on the next hill."
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

"Yeah, because you are really going to kick me out?" Tianni laughed, a smile crossing over her porcelain white face. "Well, maybe I'll join this little pack of yours, just for the fun of it." She said raising one eyebrow, as if to ask whether or not he had a problem with that.

He looked away, across the open plain that they were in. "I could easily kick you out if I wanted to, but I would rather not. So sure, you may join if you wish. There are some open dens over on the next hill."
"Of course there are, She said, once again teasing him about the fact that she was now his only member and ignoring his first sentence, since she was sure it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

"Of course there are, She said, once again teasing him about the fact that she was now his only member and ignoring his first sentence, since she was sure it was a lie.

"Follow me, and please for goodness sakes, refrain from the attitude." He turned quickly, and sprang forward running at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

"Follow me, and please for goodness sakes, refrain from the attitude." He turned quickly, and sprang forward running at top speed.
"I'll refrain from my attitude when you stop annoying me," Tianni shot back in an unusually calm voice, following him while easily mimicking his exact speed.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

"I'll refrain from my attitude when you stop annoying me," Tianni shot back in an unusually calm voice, following him while easily mimicking his exact speed.

That was when he lost it. Turning sharply around, he dove straight for the fea, eyes on fire.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:12 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

That was when he lost it. Turning sharply around, he dove straight for the fea, eyes on fire.

The white rabbit immediately jumped back, her reflexes causing her to hop quickly to the right in an effort to dodge his abrupt attack.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:14 pm

He followed just as fast, paws reaching out to pin her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
She flinched, using her small frame as an advantage and squeezing quickly from his paws. "Didn't your parents ever teach you? You never fight a girl." Tianni said nonchalantly, as if they had just been playing a friendly game of Hide and Seek.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
She flinched, using her small frame as an advantage and squeezing quickly from his paws. "Didn't your parents ever teach you? You never fight a girl." Tianni said nonchalantly, as if they had just been playing a friendly game of Hide and Seek.

"Nope, not at all." He muttered, eyes narrowing even more as she kept dodging. This time for an attack, he used him back legs, aiming at her front ones, to knock her of balance.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

"Nope, not at all." He muttered, eyes narrowing even more as she kept dodging. This time for an attack, he used him back legs, aiming at her front ones, to knock her of balance.

Tianni jumped up into the air, making sure that he only touched her toes, and not even for a second. She sighed as she dodged his attack, wondering if she should fight back instead of just dodging, or if it would be wrong to fight her alpha. Well, he didn't seem to think twice about fighting me. She reasoned, jumping at him with all the strength she could muster.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Alana wrote:

Tianni jumped up into the air, making sure that he only touched her toes, and not even for a second. She sighed as she dodged his attack, wondering if she should fight back instead of just dodging, or if it would be wrong to fight her alpha. Well, he didn't seem to think twice about fighting me. She reasoned, jumping at him with all the strength she could muster.

The male saw it coming and quickly jumped to the side, legs kicking out again as soon as she passed, with only enough force to knock her over, not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

The male saw it coming and quickly jumped to the side, legs kicking out again as soon as she passed, with only enough force to knock her over, not hurt her.
Tianni growled, standing and shaking dirt from her no longer perfectly white fur. "Now you're in for it," She said, pouncing at him again, making it look like she was going for his back legs at first, but switching to his front at the last second, hoping to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

Tianni growled, standing and shaking dirt from her no longer perfectly white fur. "Now you're in for it," She said, pouncing at him again, making it look like she was going for his back legs at first, but switching to his front at the last second, hoping to throw him off.
He jumped forward, intent on avoiding what was possible a feint, and it was. Landing a foot away, he sprang forward again, claws extended just slightly. He would win this fight, or die trying. If he couldn't even pin a female, what was the point of being an alpha.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:

He jumped forward, intent on avoiding what was possible a feint, and it was. Landing a foot away, he sprang forward again, claws extended just slightly. He would win this fight, or die trying. If he couldn't even pin a female, what was the point of being an alpha.
( this is getting intense Surprised )
Tianni stood there, letting him think he would pin her down before stepping away at the last possible moment, letting his claws hit dirt instead of her fur.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

As soon as he realized that his claws had dug into the ground, the brute smiled just slightly. Using them as a bas, he swung his back legs around, strait at her body.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
As soon as he realized that his claws had dug into the ground, the brute smiled just slightly. Using them as a bas, he swung his back legs around, strait at her body.
Tianni yelped, jumping back, but he still managed the trip her. She growled, standing up and glancing briefly at him with her anger-filled blue eyes. Now he was in for in. Her lips went up into a mysterious smile as she whirled around and ran at a tree, pushing off from it's base and towards the male, her mind set on pinning him down and winning.

( Ninja bunny Cool )
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Tianni yelped, jumping back, but he still managed the trip her. She growled, standing up and glancing briefly at him with her anger-filled blue eyes. Now he was in for in. Her lips went up into a mysterious smile as she whirled around and ran at a tree, pushing off from it's base and towards the male, her mind set on pinning him down and winning.

( Ninja bunny Cool )

The male just took a few steps back, getting out of range of her attack. It really was a pointless one, it had no control. Once she sprang, she wouldn't be able move side to side to side much.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

( Ninja bunny Cool )

The male just took a few steps back, getting out of range of her attack. It really was a pointless one, it had no control. Once she sprang, she wouldn't be able move side to side to side much.
She sighed, wobbling a bit as she fell, but in the end catching herself. (WB)

( Hey, I have to go... Sad )
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:
Alana wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

( Ninja bunny Cool )

She sighed, wobbling a bit as she fell, but in the end catching herself. (WB)

( Hey, I have to go... Sad )

{Awwww, Be on Later? }

The brute took that moment to spring forward, paws stretched out to lock her to the ground. There really wasn't much of a chance to avoid it since she was off balance.....
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Name: Emerson
Creature: Raccoon
Description: A normal-colored raccoon, though his base pelt is more of a brown than gray.
Position Wanted: Not sure
Other: Forest Haven

Name: Corey
Description: Nothing spectacular in appearance, except for her lanky build.
Position Wanted: None
Other:: Forest Haven

Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

Jamiee wrote:
Name: Emerson
Description: A normal-colored raccoon, though his base pelt is more of a brown than gray.
Position Wanted: Not sure
Other: Forest Haven

Name: Corey
Description: Nothing spectacular in appearance, except for her lanky build.
Position Wanted: None
Other:: Forest Haven

[Accepted Jamiee, or should I say Lil ^^ Would you like to rp with one of them? ]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

[Sure]
[It doesn't matter to me whom]
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm

[Emerson and Nallias? ]
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:14 pm

[Mmkay]

He sat in the shade, leisurely plucking black berries from a bush he had been lucky enough to find. The juices stained his paws a dark purple, but Emerson didn't mind. In fact, he actually really liked it.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:16 pm

[quote="Jamiee"][Mmkay]

He sat in the shade, leisurely plucking black berries from a bush he had been lucky enough to find. The juices stained his paws a dark purple, but Emerson didn't mind. In fact, he actually really liked it.
darkblue]The fea slinked through the shadows, eyes on the area around her. It wasn't like she was trying to hide, more like instinct that compelled her to travel where most can't see. The water source was in the distance, and the berry bushed around it where her destination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: