Ivory Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ivory Skies

4/24/10 | BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CHATBOX LOCATED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥

Go down 
+3
Ttyycool
Alana
|Sweet|
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:19 pm

[quote="|Sweet|"]
Jamiee wrote:
[Mmkay]

He sat in the shade, leisurely plucking black berries from a bush he had been lucky enough to find. The juices stained his paws a dark purple, but Emerson didn't mind. In fact, he actually really liked it.
darkblue]The fea slinked through the shadows, eyes on the area around her. It wasn't like she was trying to hide, more like instinct that compelled her to travel where most can't see. The water source was in the distance, and the berry bushed around it where her destination

"Ah, that hit the spot,"
the male raccoon sighed contently, gently patting his full stomach. He rolled over on his stomach and stared up at the blue sky through the canopy of tree leaves.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Jamiee wrote:

"Ah, that hit the spot,"
the male raccoon sighed contently, gently patting his full stomach. He rolled over on his stomach and stared up at the blue sky through the canopy of tree leaves.

Nallias stopped and peered out of a the bush she was about to walk through as the voice of another raccoon sounded behind it. And it was not one she was familiar with. Maybe someone who wants to join the group, she thought happily and sauntered through with a friendly,"Hello."
Back to top Go down
{...Izzy...}

{...Izzy...}

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:34 pm

"Oh oh oh!" Emerson scrambled upright, his fur bristling and eyes widening. "Don't surprise me like that!"
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Jamiee wrote:
"Oh oh oh!" Emerson scrambled upright, his fur bristling and eyes widening. "Don't surprise me like that!"

The racoon laughed quietly, stepping the rest of the way into the area of berry bushes. "Sorry, but it should be me who is surprised. I haven't seen you around before."
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:56 pm

{{

Name: Hazelle
Creature: Rabbit
Description: Hazelle has a graceful, lithe build with healthy limbs and long, elegant legs. Her fur is deep golden brown with a few white spots on her legs. Her eyes are a beautiful, inviting shade of hazel.
Position Wanted: I might try for leader.
Other: Forest Haven

}}
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Karie wrote:
{{

Name: Hazelle
Creature: Rabbit
Description: Hazelle has a graceful, lithe build with healthy limbs and long, elegant legs. Her fur is deep golden brown with a few white spots on her legs. Her eyes are a beautiful, inviting shade of hazel.
Position Wanted: I might try for leader.

}}

[Accepted Wink If you would like to rp with Fiver, you will need to start ^-^ ]
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:03 pm

{{ Shoulda known. XD }}

Hazell scampered through the foliage, her bright emerald green and soil brown eyes glittering in the setting sunlight. "I hope I can find a nice shelter for tonight; I simple refuse to not dream tonight." Hazell loved dreaming - dreaming, for her, was an escape.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Karie wrote:
{{ Shoulda known. XD }}

Hazell scampered through the foliage, her bright emerald green and soil brown eyes glittering in the setting sunlight. "I hope I can find a nice shelter for tonight; I simple refuse to not dream tonight." Hazell loved dreaming - dreaming, for her, was an escape.

Fiver's head was bent down to the grass as he nibbled on the blades. The dew on the grass that was still left on them quenched his thirst, and felt good running down his mouth. As he ate, his ears were still alert for any noises.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

Fiver's head was bent down to the grass as he nibbled on the blades. The dew on the grass that was still left on them quenched his thirst, and felt good running down his mouth. As he ate, his ears were still alert for any noises.

Hazell's ears flicked as a gentle drop of leftover dew fell onto the tip of her ear. She looked into the foliage, peering through the leaves. Hazell's eyes widened as she saw a male chewing on some grass.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Karie wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Hazell's ears flicked as a gentle drop of leftover dew fell onto the tip of her ear. She looked into the foliage, peering through the leaves. Hazell's eyes widened as she saw a male chewing on some grass.

The males nose twitched just slightly, and he looked up in the direction the female was hiding. The leaves covered her enough for his eyes not to see him, but his nose didn't lie. "Come out now," Fiver called out to the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Karie

Karie

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm

|Sweet| wrote:

The males nose twitched just slightly, and he looked up in the direction the female was hiding. The leaves covered her enough for his eyes not to see him, but his nose didn't lie. "Come out now," Fiver called out to the rabbit.

Hazell stepped out, shaking. "Sorry; I didn't know you were right in front of me, honestly." She looked up shyly, taking in every single square inch of the male rabbit. Hazell dipped her head again, eyes focused on her front feet. "Am I in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:26 pm

((Looks like an awesome RP! I'm joining. Smile))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Karie wrote:
|Sweet| wrote:

Hazelle stepped out, shaking. "Sorry; I didn't know you were right in front of me, honestly." She looked up shyly, taking in every single square inch of the male rabbit. Hazelle dipped her head again, eyes focused on her front feet. "Am I in trouble?"

"Depends on why you are here? Trespassing for no reason will mean you are in trouble. " Fiver replied, a small smile on his face as his right ear twitched.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Madi wrote:
((Looks like an awesome RP! I'm joining. Smile))
{I was hoping you would ^^}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Name: Whitewind
Creature: Ferret
Description: Whitewind's name was brought mostly from her appearance of a regular snow white ferret with the usual brown eyes. She is a common forest ferret, with nothing significant other that the strang marking that can be found on her left hind leg.
Position Wanted: I guess I'll try for alpha. ^^

Name: Kaylen
Creature: Raccoon
Description: Kaylen is of normal build, and appearance of a raccoon, with nothing much more than bright green eyes to distinguish him from the rest. Some might find his fur to be a bit smoother, or shorther in length.
Position Wanted: Don't know yet
Other: ^^
Back to top Go down
Ttyycool

Ttyycool

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

((Pacific and Cecila(sp?) Sweet??))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Ttyycool wrote:
((Pacific and Cecila(sp?) Sweet??))
{Cecilia Wink Sure. You start?}
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Madi wrote:
Name: Whitewind
Creature: Ferret
Description: Whitewind's name was brought mostly from her appearance of a regular snow white ferret with the usual brown eyes. She is a common forest ferret, with nothing significant other that the strang marking that can be found on her left hind leg.
Position Wanted: I guess I'll try for alpha. ^^

Name: Kaylen
Creature: Raccoon
Description: Kaylen is of normal build, and appearance of a raccoon, with nothing much more than bright green eyes to distinguish him from the rest. Some might find his fur to be a bit smoother, or shorther in length.
Position Wanted: Don't know yet
Other: ^^

{Accepted.}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

((Thanks. ^^ Whitewind and Didrik?

Oh, and continue on IAI?))
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Madi wrote:
((Thanks. ^^ Whitewind and Didrik?

Oh, and continue on IAI?))

{Sure, you start?}
{Yah, I already replied xD}
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:10 pm

With a small squeak, Whitewind playfully bounded around a large patch of lilacs, zig-zaging as a ferret usually would when running. An amused smile brazed her muzzle as she leapt on a shining lilac with a drop of dew falling on her nose. She went cross eyed moementarily, then took the stem in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Madi wrote:
With a small squeak, Whitewind playfully bounded around a large patch of lilacs, zig-zaging as a ferret usually would when running. An amused smile brazed her muzzle as she leapt on a shining lilac with a drop of dew falling on her nose. She went cross eyed moementarily, then took the stem in her mouth.

Dadrik picked up the mouse between his teeth, and shook one, snapping its neck for the final blow. With a small smile, the male began to travel back to his den. The ferrets were the only animals in the forest that ate meat other than the raccoons who did it one occasions so there was plenty to go around..
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Whitewind's head suddenly jerked up, causing her to break the stem of the lilac, and have it dangling from her jaws. Her eyes darted around, searching for the source of the sound. Once she listened carefully, she found the sound to be that of pawsteps. "Hello?" she called cautiously.
Back to top Go down
|Sweet|

|Sweet|

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Madi wrote:
Whitewind's head suddenly jerked up, causing her to break the stem of the lilac, and have it dangling from her jaws. Her eyes darted around, searching for the source of the sound. Once she listened carefully, she found the sound to be that of pawsteps. "Hello?" she called cautiously.

The male glanced up from where his eyes were staring at the ground a few feet away as he walked. A noise had been made just behind a set of bushes to his right, and he was sure it was another creature. Eyes narrowing, the brute replied to the voice. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
»Madi«

»Madi«

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

The white female suddenly jumped towards the sound of the voice, hoping not to startle the other creature as she asked, "Who are you?" Though she looked in the direction of the male, she didn't look straight at him, rather than staring at a sun flower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥   ¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¥¥¥ Forest Haven - Safety in Numbers ¥¥¥ A small creature rp ¥¥¥
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ivory Skies :: The Role-plays :: Wild Animals-
Jump to: